Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2010-2014 Ford Mustang S-197 Gen II Lets see your latest Pics PHOTO GALLERY

Search this Thread

Old 6/12/14, 06:05 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JoeMidnight
OK, so I went to the dealership this evening to get the paperwork all sorted out. my car IS ready for me to take BUT. because my sales guy was gone for the rest of the day, The sales manager didn't want to let me take it. I was able to go check out the car a little bit and OMG i was like a little kid in the candy store took only a couple of pictures but will take a lot more once the car is in my possession.

i AM VERY excited!!!
Nice car man! Very exciting!

Originally Posted by Plim
looks good JoeMidnight!
but seriously??? They would not let you take your car home because of the sales guy not being there? I would have expected that the sales manager would either demand him to come back to the office, or he would take care of business himself... but let you wait? A valued customer??? (to me) weird....
I agree, I'm parts manager at an import dealership. Our sales people come in on their days off if the delivery is scheduled. Only exception is vacations, in which case the sales manager does it.
Old 6/12/14, 06:10 PM
GT Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
My two beasts in the driveway getting ready for bed time, never a dull ride now that I have both regardless of what I'm traveling in
Attached Thumbnails 2010-2014 Ford Mustang S-197 Gen II Lets see your latest Pics PHOTO GALLERY-image-3006156030.jpg  
Old 6/12/14, 06:23 PM
I Have No Life

Received 172 Likes on 145 Posts
OK, so I went to the dealership this evening to get the paperwork all sorted out. my car IS ready for me to take BUT. because my sales guy was gone for the rest of the day, The sales manager didn't want to let me take it. I was able to go check out the car a little bit and OMG i was like a little kid in the candy store took only a couple of pictures but will take a lot more once the car is in my possession. i AM VERY excited!!!
Congrats! Looks awesome.
Old 6/12/14, 07:11 PM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Plim
looks good JoeMidnight!
but seriously??? They would not let you take your car home because of the sales guy not being there? I would have expected that the sales manager would either demand him to come back to the office, or he would take care of business himself... but let you wait? A valued customer??? (to me) weird....
I totally agree. its like i previously said in a different post. I don't think that i'll ever take my car back to this dealership. This whole process has been less than stellar! They work at their own pace and the whole time, never showed me that they were actually trying for me!

Originally Posted by lakeguy77
Nice car man! Very exciting!

I agree, I'm parts manager at an import dealership. Our sales people come in on their days off if the delivery is scheduled. Only exception is vacations, in which case the sales manager does it.
I tried, I did ask the sales manager to plate the car and let me take it home. i'm a technology dork and would have figured out how to navigate the controls. it can't be that hard... but, he didn't budge...

Originally Posted by FromZto5
Congrats! Looks awesome.
Thank You! i will definitely be posting much much MUCH more pictures
Old 6/12/14, 07:23 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
OK, so I went to the dealership this evening to get the paperwork all sorted out. my car IS ready for me to take BUT. because my sales guy was gone for the rest of the day, The sales manager didn't want to let me take it. I was able to go check out the car a little bit and OMG i was like a little kid in the candy store took only a couple of pictures but will take a lot more once the car is in my possession. i AM VERY excited!!!
Love the white. Congrats.
Old 6/12/14, 10:14 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by laserred38
Man I love your car....except for the headlights. It would look so much better with some good projector retrofits from HIDGuy or Yuke's Retrofits....
Thanks for the references. Will check out both and see what they've got to offer.
Old 6/12/14, 10:53 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by myponyandme
My grocery getter lol

Attachment 160109
Hotness.
Old 6/12/14, 10:59 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by xtc.inc
That is true, it was kind of a joke, but ive heard of people messing with cars in these situations. That pic was taken late at night right infront of a Dennys as i was sitting right by the window. I agree though, people are retarded and its best to park far away and hope for the best.
Parking like that is a good way to find your car keyed from front to back.
Old 6/12/14, 11:03 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Isn't that a KR instead of a Super Snake?
Yeah, that's a KR, not a SuperSnake.
Old 6/12/14, 11:17 PM
Cobra Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Isn't that a KR instead of a Super Snake?
Yes. Sorry, I had been out in the sun too long when I posted.
Old 6/13/14, 09:15 AM
Cobra Member

I am proud to say that I have finally taken OWNERSHIP to my new 2014 Mustang!!

here are a few (a lot) of pictures while I waited for the car to get plated.
Old 6/13/14, 09:17 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
I am proud to say that I have finally taken OWNERSHIP to my new 2014 Mustang!! here are a few (a lot) of pictures while I waited for the car to get plated.
Congrats man! A couple more weeks for me lol
Old 6/13/14, 09:21 AM
Cobra Member

whoops. sorry, here they are.
Attached Thumbnails 2010-2014 Ford Mustang S-197 Gen II Lets see your latest Pics PHOTO GALLERY-1.jpg   2010-2014 Ford Mustang S-197 Gen II Lets see your latest Pics PHOTO GALLERY-2.jpg   2010-2014 Ford Mustang S-197 Gen II Lets see your latest Pics PHOTO GALLERY-3.jpg   2010-2014 Ford Mustang S-197 Gen II Lets see your latest Pics PHOTO GALLERY-4.jpg   2010-2014 Ford Mustang S-197 Gen II Lets see your latest Pics PHOTO GALLERY-5.jpg  

Old 6/13/14, 09:24 AM
Cobra Member

annnd..... a couple more

i will post some tonight when i have had time to see how effective the color options are for my color
Attached Thumbnails 2010-2014 Ford Mustang S-197 Gen II Lets see your latest Pics PHOTO GALLERY-7.jpg   2010-2014 Ford Mustang S-197 Gen II Lets see your latest Pics PHOTO GALLERY-8.jpg   2010-2014 Ford Mustang S-197 Gen II Lets see your latest Pics PHOTO GALLERY-9.jpg  
Old 6/13/14, 09:26 AM
Cobra Member

Congrats man! A couple more weeks for me lol

Thanks! I've already been on 4 test drives with a few co workers i don't plan on doing much today here at work!
Old 6/13/14, 10:04 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Thanks! I've already been on 4 test drives with a few co workers i don't plan on doing much today here at work!
I already don't get much done at work, what with sitting there hitting F5 on cotus.ford.com all day
Old 6/13/14, 10:09 AM
I Have No Life

Received 172 Likes on 145 Posts
Originally Posted by kcoTiger
Parking like that is a good way to find your car keyed from front to back.
I concur. I park on the end spots only. I cheat over, but I never take more than 1 spot (my own). That's indeed key city. Folks who key don't care what price, year, make, or model the car is. They will key. I suggest not parking that way.

whoops. sorry, here they are.
Very nice! Congrats! But front plate holes drilled????? Arrrrrgggggh. I should have told you to not let them do that to your paint, back when you were posting while waiting for your car to arrive. I should have been more vocal. I apologize. Lots more options to attach plates without messing the paint. I specifically told my dealership, despite their adamant rationale that Iowa was a "front plate" state, that I would not take delivery if there was ANY front plate holes.

Patrick, if you're reading this, you better make SURE you tell them not to put front plates on

Last edited by FromZto5; 6/13/14 at 11:14 AM.
Old 6/13/14, 10:12 AM
Legacy TMS Member

I concur. I park on the end spots only. I cheat over, but I never take more than 1 spot (my own). That's indeed key city. Folks who key don't care what price, year, make, or model the car is. They will key. I suggest not parking that way. Very nice! Congrats! But front plate holes drilled????? Arrrrrgggggh. I should have told you to not let them do that to your paint, back when you were posting while waiting for your car to arrive. I should have been more vocal. I apologize.
In Canada, the troopers are a lot more strict about the front plates, but still I would've done a drill-less mount...
Old 6/13/14, 10:40 AM
Cobra Member

I already don't get much done at work, what with sitting there hitting F5 on cotus.ford.com all day
yeah - I'm sure that site gets hammered A LOT by everyone waiting on their cars I know i did lol!

I concur. I park on the end spots only. I cheat over, but I never take more than 1 spot (my own). That's indeed key city. Folks who key don't care what price, year, make, or model the car is. They will key. I suggest not parking that way.

Very nice! Congrats! But front plate holes drilled????? Arrrrrgggggh. I should have told you to not let them do that to your paint, back when you were posting while waiting for your car to arrive. I should have been more vocal. I apologize.

Lots more options to attach plates without messing the paint. I specifically told my dealership, despite their adamant rationale that Iowa was a "front plate" state, that I would not take delivery if there was ANY front plate holes.
Thanks and That's alright, I would have had to think ahead and have ordered something to supplement what they had done

its not the end of the world. next time though, i will be sure to have another alternative to what's been done.

In Canada, the troopers are a lot more strict about the front plates, but still I would've done a drill-less mount...
yeah
Old 6/13/14, 11:35 AM
Legacy TMS Member

CA is a front plate state, but no plate is going near my front bumper. Didn't have one on my 03 for a year and never got hassled. Hope it'll remain that way.

Quick Reply: 2010-2014 Ford Mustang S-197 Gen II Lets see your latest Pics PHOTO GALLERY