05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

Center fog lights...

Search this Thread

Old 7/18/06, 08:48 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NOLAGT
Hahahaha classic...I would o the same to avoid the WTF look
Yeah - She still hasn't gotten over my using the bathtub for a parts washer when I rebuilt the Turbo-400 for my old 69 Vette..

I went right to the bottom of the list for that one for a long time.

Hey - it was February - what was I going to do?

I thought I had it all cleaned up but missed "The tell tale ring"..

At least she never figured out why the kitchen table legs got all wobbly.. That was where I re-assembled the transmission!

ICE WATER it is..
Old 7/18/06, 10:16 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Big-Foot

At least she never figured out why the kitchen table legs got all wobbly.. That was where I re-assembled the transmission!
Lets hope she doesnt read this or you maybe sleeping in the bathtub.
Old 7/18/06, 10:37 AM
Cobra Member

Update on the tempature issue.

I just spoke with Jim III at JDM. He said the temps we are seeing with superchargers right now are the same temps he is seeing on his cars and it is normal. Not exactly sure I like that answer, but that is what he told me. I also spoke with the service manager of the dealership that I go to and he said they should not be any higher than 190. But that would be for a normally aspirated car. So apparently the grill really isn't making that much of a difference, was just considence that the grill and the 100+ degree days came around the same time.
Old 7/19/06, 10:22 AM
Bullitt Member

I've seen no increase in engine temp either around town or on the highway. We've been in the upper 90's to 100 for about a week.
Old 7/19/06, 10:31 AM
Mach 1 Member

Good to hear the center fogs are not makeing the temps go up.
Old 7/26/06, 10:20 PM

Just an FYI, I sent email to MFG to find out status. When I spoke to my rep last week sometime in August was best I got. I am also trying to find out what the full policy on returning of the old ones will be. When I get that information I will email each person who purchased from me and has not already returned them.

Also I find it funny there have not been any post from any of the other dealers that sold these did everyone here buy these from me?

What about the person that started this post?

Also sorry I yelled in an earlier post, but if anyone wants to correspond with me directly with a problem or question please email me energizer@netcarrier.com

because I am unable to check this forum often.

also please remember I can not control how fast these come in I can only report what I am told.

Also if anyone is interested we have 05-06 pypes exhausts systems in stock and 05-06 ss prop rods.

I will be getting more 05-06 stuff end of summer.

Butch
Energizer Racing & Parts
Old 7/27/06, 02:13 PM

From KS Reproduction Corp.

The grilles have been reworked,,,tested,,,reworked,,,tested again,,,and then reworked some more. Finally,,,,we have a finished product which will meet or exceed your expectations.
It took every bit as long as we anticipated. The ETA is the last week of August 06. It will be worth the wait.
I will address the return procedure again just to be sure we are all on the same page. Yes,,,we did say that you could keep the grille in the car until the new grilles arrive. Why? Because,,,we figured you wanted to run with a slightly warped grille rather than the stock grille. Seemed fair then,,,seems fair today. We planed to destroy them anyway so if you wanted to keep them installed while the product was reworked it was fine with us. Now,,,KSR will replace any defective grille returned to KSR by a distributor.
If the distributor returns 10 we will ship 10 back. How the distributor handles the return with you,,the end user,,is up to the distributor.
We again sincerely apologize for the warping issue and truly wish it was caught earlier.
Old 7/27/06, 02:56 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by ks reproduction
We again sincerely apologize for the warping issue and truly wish it was caught earlier.
Poo happens man...im just glad to see yall step up, admit it, and fix it!
Old 7/27/06, 03:14 PM
Team Mustang Source Legacy Member

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by ks reproduction
The grilles have been reworked,,,tested,,,reworked,,,tested again,,,and then reworked some more. Finally,,,,we have a finished product which will meet or exceed your expectations.
It took every bit as long as we anticipated. The ETA is the last week of August 06. It will be worth the wait.
I will address the return procedure again just to be sure we are all on the same page. Yes,,,we did say that you could keep the grille in the car until the new grilles arrive. Why? Because,,,we figured you wanted to run with a slightly warped grille rather than the stock grille. Seemed fair then,,,seems fair today. We planed to destroy them anyway so if you wanted to keep them installed while the product was reworked it was fine with us. Now,,,KSR will replace any defective grille returned to KSR by a distributor.
If the distributor returns 10 we will ship 10 back. How the distributor handles the return with you,,the end user,,is up to the distributor.
Very impressed with the customer service.
Now how about that OE style grille with no fogs or pony for the GT?
Old 7/27/06, 07:40 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by energizerracingparts
Just an FYI, I sent email to MFG to find out status. When I spoke to my rep last week sometime in August was best I got. I am also trying to find out what the full policy on returning of the old ones will be. When I get that information I will email each person who purchased from me and has not already returned them.

Also I find it funny there have not been any post from any of the other dealers that sold these did everyone here buy these from me?

Also sorry I yelled in an earlier post, but if anyone wants to correspond with me directly with a problem or question please email me energizer@netcarrier.com

because I am unable to check this forum often.

also please remember I can not control how fast these come in I can only report what I am told.

Butch
Energizer Racing & Parts
My appreciation goes to both Butch at Energizer Racing and to KSR for keeping us apprised of the details of the progress on the grille replacement.
Personally, I bought mine from Butch and would do so again. I have already marked his site as a favorite.
I am looking forward to the new improved model coming soon.
Keep up the good work on our behalf.
Old 7/28/06, 02:44 PM
Bullitt Member

You guys get the Nod...

I too bought from Butch and will wait for him to give me the word.. I'm curious how Butch is planning on handling the return / exchange - but am confident that it will be fair.. I'll start looking for a suitable box to re-pack the grill in. I still have the one it came in but the guys with the Brown Trucks beat it up pretty badly...

Thanks Energizer Racing and KSR - Two top-shelf places to do business with!
Old 8/7/06, 11:57 AM
Team Mustang Source

hmm no updates yet?
Old 8/7/06, 04:23 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by GT98
hmm no updates yet?
I just talked with them last week. They are due out at end of August. Believe me these are worth it. I like the look a little better than SS ones and the fit is the same. The new ones will also have the extentions for the fogs.

On a side note, They called me up last week and wanted to use my car for thier advertisement. I said hell yeah So maybe my car will be seen in some magazines now.
Old 8/18/06, 11:57 AM
Cobra Member

We on the downhill side of August. Anyone heard anything lately?
Old 8/18/06, 02:38 PM
Mach 1 Member

The place I had ordered from called me yesterday...I think he was gearing up to say its delayed longer but I cut him off telling him I already got another center gril and to cancel my order. I didnt have time to hear what he was about to say.
Old 8/22/06, 09:50 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by NOLAGT
The place I had ordered from called me yesterday...I think he was gearing up to say its delayed longer but I cut him off telling him I already got another center gril and to cancel my order. I didnt have time to hear what he was about to say.
Did you order from Restomod? I got the same call, well message and they where offereing me a different make of grill, assuming the SS grill..I haven't called them back yet, since I perfer the looks of the KMR grill
Old 8/22/06, 11:18 AM
Bullitt Member

I talked with Nelson about a week and a half ago and they said the new grills should be in Aug 25th or so. Looks like you shouldnt have to wait much longer. Also, the new grill is made of a studier plastic composite and will be shipped with foglight extentions. On a side note, my car will be used for thier advertisement in the mustang magazines for this grill. They took pics 2 weeks ago and will let me know what catalog it will be in.
Old 8/22/06, 12:15 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by silverGTvert
I talked with Nelson about a week and a half ago and they said the new grills should be in Aug 25th or so. Looks like you shouldnt have to wait much longer. Also, the new grill is made of a studier plastic composite and will be shipped with foglight extentions. On a side note, my car will be used for thier advertisement in the mustang magazines for this grill. They took pics 2 weeks ago and will let me know what catalog it will be in.
31 page thread....jeez.....Reader's Digest version?

Aug. 25th for the new Center fog grille

Pic, Price, and place to order? I'm in.
Old 8/22/06, 03:48 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Hey, don't worry, these will be worth the wait. LOL! I've heard that for the past year and half.
Old 8/22/06, 04:25 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
32 page thread because people are still waiting for a grille to be replaced that was defective in the first place. Cut your losses and get the SS version and don't look back!