GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Rotorpros Cross-Drilled/Gas Slotted rotors install (w/pics)

Search this Thread

Old 6/10/07, 04:20 PM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Guys, Rich sent me an e-mail today saying to contact him via this address, sales@rotorpros.com . Of course, guess you can try giving him a call too.

Also mentioned that discounts are available if you tell him you're from TMS.
Old 6/10/07, 07:47 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 06GT4RAD
Rafael what info are you looking for?

By the way guys just to tell you know what a great deal Richard offers on these rotors. I have a source that i buy the Centric brand of rotors from as stock replacments. So I decided to call them and get a price from them figuring of course i would be able to get a lower price. Well for what it would cost me to buy just the Fronts alone Richard is selling all 4. Needless to say when i informed my source of the price he about fell out of his chair.

Richard
Just wanted to knw the price for the 4 with shipping. Just need the zinc coated ones.
Old 6/10/07, 08:12 PM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Not sure what he charges for shipping to NY but my cost for alll 4 with shipping was 240.00
NON ZINC

Richard
Old 6/10/07, 08:19 PM
Mach 1 Member

Cool.. thanks Richard for the info. I'll have to give him a call during the week. I wonder if I should bother to order them zinc coated or not. I read somewhere else where someone painted theres with some high temp paint I think to cover up all the holes and the inside of the slots. WOnder if that would be better cause I dont want to have to deal with rust later.
Old 6/11/07, 03:58 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Rich at Rotopro sent me an email back with great pricing for a set of drilled and slotted rotors and premium pads. Placed the order last night.
Scott
Old 6/11/07, 06:05 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
Hey Scott call me when you get them, I want to check them out.
Old 6/11/07, 08:04 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by tom281
Hey Scott call me when you get them, I want to check them out.

Sure will. You know you need this mod as your final appearance mod on an already great looking car. It would really setup off those new wheels of yours.
Scott
Old 6/11/07, 10:09 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER
Sure will. You know you need this mod as your final appearance mod on an already great looking car. It would really setup off those new wheels of yours.
Scott

Shut up, I know I know. I am trying so hard to save for an intercooler. Although I did go to a local show this weekend and didn't place, while an '05 GT that almost looked more like an import did place (20" wheels, aluminum mesh grilles, etc.) That has me thinking back to appearance mods but then again some of the judges have weird senses of style so who knows........ I'll stick to performance.
Old 6/11/07, 10:12 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Shut up, I know I know. I am trying so hard to save for an intercooler. Although I did go to a local show this weekend and didn't place, while an '05 GT that almost looked more like an import did place (20" wheels, aluminum mesh grilles, etc.) That has me thinking back to appearance mods but then again some of the judges have weird senses of style so who knows........ I'll stick to performance.
Tom, don't fret buddy. All shows are different, and depending on the show, its a crap shoot. Some are judged by fellow participants, others by real judges. Just this past weekend, I went to a show, and came in 3rd, behind a factory 5 Cobra (which looked good, but not the best). Now this show was all peer judged, so appearance mods mattered the most I guess, as I beat a friend who has a Whipple in his GT.
Old 6/11/07, 10:43 AM
Mach 1 Member

Nice one Jeff.. I too won best in show for my class at a show this past sat.
Old 6/11/07, 12:04 PM
Mach 1 Member

Not sure what he charges for shipping to NY but my cost for alll 4 with shipping was 240.00
NON ZINC

Richard
Richard, did they tell you how much it would be if you wanted a set of their brake pads as well???
Old 6/11/07, 12:34 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by superman112
Richard, did they tell you how much it would be if you wanted a set of their brake pads as well???

PM sent
Old 6/11/07, 01:02 PM
Mach 1 Member

You da man...
Old 6/11/07, 02:03 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by 05fordgt
Tom, don't fret buddy. All shows are different, and depending on the show, its a crap shoot. Some are judged by fellow participants, others by real judges. Just this past weekend, I went to a show, and came in 3rd, behind a factory 5 Cobra (which looked good, but not the best). Now this show was all peer judged, so appearance mods mattered the most I guess, as I beat a friend who has a Whipple in his GT.
Agreed DO NOT do anything to your car simply to try and impress a judge. Do the mods you like and take the shows as they are.

I do recall him giving me a price on the pads and i want to say 80.00 but i honestly do not remeber.

Richard
Old 6/11/07, 02:40 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Agreed DO NOT do anything to your car simply to try and impress a judge. Do the mods you like and take the shows as they are.

Richard
Totally agreed. My car, with the mods I have now are EXACTLY what I had in my head when I ordered the car. Its basically done to a T, to what I dreamed of!
Old 6/11/07, 03:02 PM
Cobra Member

I do recall him giving me a price on the pads and i want to say 80.00 but i honestly do not remeber.

Richard
When I purchased my RotorPro's CTEK rotors and pads I think the total price quoted to me was $330...
Old 6/11/07, 03:34 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by Martimus
When I purchased my RotorPro's CTEK rotors and pads I think the total price quoted to me was $330...

How long have you had them? How many miles ? What's your overall opinion?
Scott
Old 6/11/07, 03:37 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Well... that's pretty rude. Never enough money for mods... is there? Once you get all that big power you know you gotta stop it. I hope you have your intercooler by Brenspeeds fall dyno day or there will be no living with you.
Scott
Old 6/11/07, 03:43 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER
Well... that's pretty rude. Never enough money for mods... is there? Once you get all that big power you know you gotta stop it. I hope you have your intercooler by Brenspeeds fall dyno day or there will be no living with you.
Scott

LOL, yeah you're right Scott. Oh and to be fair, it's not just the intercooler, but a smaller pulley too........

Just want to get to 450 rwhp with my 18" tires and do it safely. Anyway, enough about me, back to topic guys. Let me know when you get the rotors Scott, I still want to see them.
Old 6/11/07, 08:22 PM
Bullitt Member

I know I've posted this pic on other threads before, but if you haven't seen it....here's my Rotorpro zinc-plated, drilled & slotted rotors with red hubs. They have been on the car over 6 months and have at least 5k miles on them. So far no rust, and they still look great. I think I paid $340 including the red hub paint. IMO, best rotors for the money.
Attached Thumbnails Rotorpros Cross-Drilled/Gas Slotted rotors install (w/pics)-rotors.jpg  

Quick Reply: Rotorpros Cross-Drilled/Gas Slotted rotors install (w/pics)