Search this Thread

Old 5/1/08, 05:09 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by TacoBill
Hmm... I'm guessing Robbie is a ?

Never heard of a CZ gun.

H&K USP Compact 357sig
Uh, nope not a cop. Just a citizen with a CC permit. Never leave home without it
CZ's are not well known in this country but they are really reliable nice pieces. They are Czech made and standard issue for the Czech police.
Old 5/1/08, 05:21 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Leo and his video games..

Go out and tinker with your car!
This coming from the guy with less than 2,000 miles on his car.
Old 5/1/08, 05:52 PM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by LEO_06GT
This coming from the guy with less than 2,000 miles on his car.
Not for long. Pretty soon will have zero miles on it.

I will make it a point to drive the dang thing once I get the new ticker in her.
Old 5/1/08, 05:57 PM
Bullitt Member

Anybody playing the new GTA? It's friggin sweet.
I've been all over it since the midnight release.

Love the game. Rockstar really nailed this one.
Old 5/1/08, 06:00 PM
Cobra Member

Never heard of a CZ gun.

H&K USP Compact 357sig
CZ 75 is what I have and I also have a CZ70 which is a little 32 cal. H&K is a nice hand gun, very well built. And in the .357 a powerful defense weapon.
Old 5/1/08, 06:06 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
jeez all this guns & games, you'd think this was a gamespot forum....

Nuthin to add other than I only have a PS2 so pretty sure can't run the new games, oh well.

Guns.... I really need to get one, one of these days. It's just never really a priority. There is always something that I can use right away that demands my pocketbooks attention.

Off to Irwindale in about 1 hour or so. No pics this time camera is at home. Should meet up with Luis. Ought to be fun.
Old 5/1/08, 06:17 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Not for long. Pretty soon will have zero miles on it.

I will make it a point to drive the dang thing once I get the new ticker in her.
We'll see.

Originally Posted by habu
Off to Irwindale in about 1 hour or so. No pics this time camera is at home. Should meet up with Luis. Ought to be fun.
Racing or watching?
Old 5/1/08, 06:18 PM
Team Mustang Source

We'll see.

Racing or watching?
Watching. I have a list that I have that I must do to my car before I touch any track. Won't race until I get the stuff I need. It starts with gauges.
Old 5/1/08, 06:26 PM
Cobra Member

I get to race

Guns and games... stuff I know nothing about
Old 5/1/08, 06:31 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by superfly s197
I get to race

Guns and games... stuff I know nothing about
You racing your car ?? Don't you need a helmet ?
Old 5/1/08, 06:32 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
Racing is fun, and can become addictive just like modding. Just set an obtainable goal, and have fun doing it.
Old 5/1/08, 08:00 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by Robbieg
Yeah, your only a couple minutes away. I'm off of Old Tampa rd behind the new Publix. Small world. Let me know if you need any help with your new parts install, I happen to be off today.
I have a cousin who lives in Kingsfield(that what its called?) Either way I'm familar with Old Tampa RD. Small world indeed! I'll deff keep you in mind for future projects, lol. I worked all day today, heck my first day off isn't till Tuesday that'll be 7 days in a row. Last week was 8... Sucks!

Very cool Jon!

Time for a radar detector.
Already got one, Beltronics 955. My friends made me get one a couple of months after I got my car. Little did I know that night on our way back from playing pool a cop was gunning people. My detector went off like crazy a mile before we were actually gunned. Paid for itself already.

My GMS strut bar came in... Little did I know that some of the relocated coolant tanks would sit in the middle of where the bar was passing. Had to do some fab work to make it sit properly. Looks clean now, but was kinda annoying at the time. Looks real nice. Both s/c and that are matching in their polished nature. haha, now to buy the polished fuse box cover, mgw chrome *****, and maybe that canton tank for the "whatchama-call-it"

Last edited by JonCo; 5/1/08 at 08:04 PM.
Old 5/1/08, 09:25 PM

Guns.... I really need to get one, one of these days.
We should plan on a POTR range day. Between my toys and George's, you should have a good idea what gun feels best.

*cough*Glock*cough*

Won't race until I get the stuff I need. It starts with gauges.
..and ends with forged internals? Hehehe!!
Old 5/1/08, 10:17 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by tom281
Racing is fun, and can become addictive just like modding. Just set an obtainable goal, and have fun doing it.
Yes it is! Just went to the strip last night. It sucks being a slow car, but it's still a load of fun.

Originally Posted by JonCo
I have a cousin who lives in Kingsfield(that what its called?) Either way I'm familar with Old Tampa RD. Small world indeed! I'll deff keep you in mind for future projects, lol. I worked all day today, heck my first day off isn't till Tuesday that'll be 7 days in a row. Last week was 8... Sucks!

My GMS strut bar came in... Little did I know that some of the relocated coolant tanks would sit in the middle of where the bar was passing. Had to do some fab work to make it sit properly. Looks clean now, but was kinda annoying at the time. Looks real nice. Both s/c and that are matching in their polished nature. haha, now to buy the polished fuse box cover, mgw chrome *****, and maybe that canton tank for the "whatchama-call-it"
I'll be back in Tampa for the summer soon. Should have a meet sometime during the summer.

Are we ever gonna see some pics Jon? You're killing me.
Old 5/1/08, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by kh765
Are we ever gonna see some pics Jon? You're killing me.
Yeah, that's right.. Monday came and gone.
Old 5/1/08, 10:45 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by tom281
That's part of my problem. I know that once I do it a couple times, I'll be hooked. I don't want to dump that kind of $$$ into this car and take away the street drivability. I need to buy a little falcon and really make a race car out of it.
We should plan on a POTR range day. Between my toys and George's, you should have a good idea what gun feels best.

*cough*Glock*cough*

.and ends with forged internals? Hehehe!!
Yeah a Glock is nice. I don't want a 9 though, if the situation happens and I have to use it I either want the person on the ground or missing pieces. The problem is that the glock 45 is waaay too thick for my hand ?? Would love to try a 10mm.

Forged, Probably next year by this time... I hope. Right now there are a couple things I HAVE to fix before I feel safe on a track. There is no point going out there without them and I would either damage the car/engine or just waste my time and I don't want to do either.

Prothane motor mounts, paypaled... should have them by the end of next week maybe ?? Install party anyone ??

Got my first Whipple Kill tonight. Coming home from the track an obviously non-stock 350z hitting the BOV rolled up next to me, we played a little to the next light. On green we both kinda rolled the start then went WOT. He kinda caught me off guard as I reacted to his car. caught him in first, hit the limiter and then shifted. The car pulled really hard in 2nd. I had a car length on him, easy, at the top of 2nd and so I hit 3rd and backed off. Could have kept at it, but I made my point. haha. It felt pretty good.

Guess I wasn't a "normal" Mustang... Blower whinning off of the wall that was on the passenger side sounded sa-weet

Last edited by habu; 5/1/08 at 10:46 PM.
Old 5/1/08, 10:56 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

That's part of my problem. I know that once I do it a couple times, I'll be hooked. I don't want to dump that kind of $$$ into this car and take away the street drivability. I need to buy a little falcon and really make a race car out of it.

Yeah a Glock is nice. I don't want a 9 though, if the situation happens and I have to use it I either want the person on the ground or missing pieces. The problem is that the glock 45 is waaay too thick for my hand ?? Would love to try a 10mm.

Forged, Probably next year by this time... I hope. Right now there are a couple things I HAVE to fix before I feel safe on a track. There is no point going out there without them and I would either damage the car/engine or just waste my time and I don't want to do either.

Prothane motor mounts, paypaled... should have them by the end of next week maybe ?? Install party anyone ??

Got my first Whipple Kill tonight. Coming home from the track an obviously non-stock 350z hitting the BOV rolled up next to me, we played a little to the next light. On green we both kinda rolled the start then went WOT. He kinda caught me off guard as I reacted to his car. caught him in first, hit the limiter and then shifted. The car pulled really hard in 2nd. I had a car length on him, easy, at the top of 2nd and so I hit 3rd and backed off. Could have kept at it, but I made my point. haha. It felt pretty good.

Guess I wasn't a "normal" Mustang... Blower whinning off of the wall that was on the passenger side sounded sa-weet
Congrats! Kill 1

Hey have you drag guys considered this:

http://www.quicktimeperformance.com/QTEC/index.php

Charlie is getting this installed on his 6 banger

Looks like a pretty clean install. Check the media vault link you can see a 4.6L Mustang using it.

Jed

Last edited by JedCranium; 5/2/08 at 12:12 AM.
Old 5/1/08, 11:02 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by JedCranium
Congrats! Kill 1

Hey have you drag guys considered this:

http://www.quicktimeperformance.com/QTEC/index.php

Charlie is getting this installed on his 6 banger

Looks like a pretty clean install. Check the media vault link you can see a 4.6L Mustang using it.

Jed
I would love to get one installed. Problem, for me, is that if you have the cats what's the point. Without headers and an off-road pipe it just doesn't make sense. Also he's FI and he'll loose back pressure and therefore boost, right ??

Still uber cool thing to do though. How fun would it be to be next to some ricer or whatever with that an annoying sub-thump going on... Just flip a switch... You'd drown him out in an instant.
Old 5/1/08, 11:08 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
.45 hollowpoints will do the job you want Brian, go to a gunshop, and ask them advice, the ones around here are fantastic

drag racing is very addictive, Im going tomorrow night, a friend of a mechanic I know has been talking about his Nova that ran a 4.5 in the 1/8 the other night, using only 2 of the 3 nitrous stages on a horrible track. Should be interesting.
Old 5/1/08, 11:23 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
the 10mm glock's use the same frame as the 45 so....

I'm up for a POTR range day

Congrats on the kill Brian

Looking on buying a old smith & wesson 45 auto from a friend at work, I'll pick it up next weekend.
Attached Thumbnails Ponies on The Run (Again)-rsga-4506.jpg  

Quick Reply: Ponies on The Run (Again)