General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

Ponies on The Run (Again)

Search this Thread

Old 2/27/07, 07:41 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Boltzman
Tom,have you seen weather update for saturday? Not looking good. I may go(FFW) on Sunday only
Must be nice having FFW in March. We have it in the middle of the summer, during that good ol' Mid-Atlantic Triple H weather (Hazy, hot, and humid)

Of course, you can live in San Diego like Leo, and never worry about changing temps. Is it true that it's ALWAYS nice there. We only get a few months of NICE convertible weather. The rest of the time, it's either too hot or too cold
Old 2/27/07, 07:45 AM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mikes rx
Got it.... Multi-quote is for different posts, not different parts of the same post.

Thanks for the help
No prob!

Another method we use here is when someone asks multiple questions (like this post), we remove the start and end quote brackets and reply to each question with a different colored font.
* Red is reserved for yours truely.
* The rest, fend for yourself!

Originally Posted by LEO_06GT
Finally got my strut tower covers yesterday. My new digicam should be here today so I'll finally be able to start taking pics again.

I Called MWAG yesterday about the status of my radiator cover extensions and was told that they may or may not ship out this week.
It's about time for your covers to arrive! No damage this time around?

I think MWAG is scrambling about the short bolt issue. Another example of why you need different test subjects before launching products.
Old 2/27/07, 07:48 AM
Cobra Member

Man, I have to check this thread everyday to keep up.

Anyone installed a driveshaft, yet?
Old 2/27/07, 07:52 AM
GTR Member

Tom,have you seen weather update for saturday? Not looking good. I may go(FFW) on Sunday only
I thought you were only able to go 1 day, anyway?

Originally Posted by LEO_06GT
Finally got my strut tower covers yesterday. My new digicam should be here today so I'll finally be able to start taking pics again.

I Called MWAG yesterday about the status of my radiator cover extensions and was told that they may or may not ship out this week.
I got my replacements yesterday, too (for the second time). Remember I sent them back because of the paint not matching?

They said they are behind on painting and that I probably won't have mine in time for FFW.
Old 2/27/07, 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by freebass55
I don't think so, Dave. At least not on our S197's.
Old 2/27/07, 07:55 AM
GTR Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My kid has soccer on fri so I could go either day.(regarding FFW)
Old 2/27/07, 07:56 AM
GTR Member

My kid has soccer on fri so I could go either day.
I remember you mentioning the soccer, but I thought you said in my on-going list that you were only going one day.

I hope the weather blows over because I'm planning on going all 3 days.
Old 2/27/07, 07:56 AM
GTR Member

Originally Posted by 89Trooper
I thought you were only able to go 1 day, anyway?

I got my replacements yesterday, too (for the second time). Remember I sent them back because of the paint not matching?

They said they are behind on painting and that I probably won't have mine in time for FFW.
Gee thats too bad TOM
Old 2/27/07, 07:58 AM
GTR Member

Gee thats too bad TOM
But I called Aeroform yesterday and they did ship out my bar, if that makes you feel any better.
Old 2/27/07, 07:58 AM

How's the paint match this time around? Better?

Behind on painting, huh? I think that's mostly true, although I still believe they're still working on that particular minor issue.

I'm truely amazed they got the plenum cover and mirror inserts 'spot on' on their first attempt. Since then, their batting average has been in the slump.
Old 2/27/07, 08:00 AM
GTR Member

I remember you mentioning the soccer, but I thought you said in my on-going list that you were only going one day.

I hope the weather blows over because I'm planning on going all 3 days.
I can't stand around for 2 days. I have waay too many ongoing projects. Plus, I plan on going to the Bradenton show the following weekend
Old 2/27/07, 08:02 AM
GTR Member

But I called Aeroform yesterday and they did ship out my bar, if that makes you feel any better.
Just hope they don't forget to include install kit and instructions like they did on mine..They did have those things out within 3 days though
Old 2/27/07, 08:26 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by TacoBill
I don't think so, Dave. At least not on our S197's.
Thanks. Well, I'll have to try by myself when the time comes. Bill, I think you are in the same are as me, right? Next time you guys get together, let me know. I'd like to check out some of your guys cars.
Old 2/27/07, 08:31 AM

Here's a pic I ripped from the internet.

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/attach...6&d=1149737800

Mine are the same, but in a sealed poly bag in an Eibach box.

Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit for Multiple Fitments 5.81260K
Umm.. Brian?

Leo, Finish Line has them for $14 each, it's where I bought mine from. I originally bought 2, but I can't find one of them for the life of me!

Make me an offer or put up something to trade for it (no junk, please! )

Umm.. Leo?
Old 2/27/07, 08:36 AM

Thanks. Well, I'll have to try by myself when the time comes. Bill, I think you are in the same are as me, right? Next time you guys get together, let me know. I'd like to check out some of your guys cars.
Yeah Dave, for sure!

Although I've been skipping lately, I usually attend my club's Drive-In on the 3rd Wednesday of each month, the Mustang Cafe, held at Ricky & Ronnie's in Torrance. It's open to everyone, no need to be a club member. It's just a place to hang out and shoot the poop.

Check PM.
Old 2/27/07, 08:40 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by mikes rx
Must be nice having FFW in March. We have it in the middle of the summer, during that good ol' Mid-Atlantic Triple H weather (Hazy, hot, and humid)

Of course, you can live in San Diego like Leo, and never worry about changing temps. Is it true that it's ALWAYS nice there. We only get a few months of NICE convertible weather. The rest of the time, it's either too hot or too cold
Yup since I moved here in May I can count on my fingers how many times it's rained. Not only that but I can't recall it raining for an entire day. I love SD.

It's about time for your covers to arrive! No damage this time around?

I think MWAG is scrambling about the short bolt issue. Another example of why you need different test subjects before launching products.
Nope no damage. They said they hand buffed these for me. I'm sure they did.

I just noticed you pulled the trigger on the louvers I'm surprised. Although something tells me your going to test fit them and decide against them.

Sorry I haven't even looked at the "Powered by Ford Emblem" yet. Once I get the camera I'll take a few pics to decide where it would look best if at all. Assuming I decide to keep it I'll give you some cash next time I see you.
Old 2/27/07, 08:53 AM
Team Mustang Source

Man, I have to check this thread everyday to keep up.

Yeah no kidding, the forum dies for a day and I'm close to four pages behind...

A driveshaft is on my 'todo' list after the pullies. I just went on a mod binge and am waiting for everything to come in. I'm want to get one before summer though

Umm.. Brian?
Yeah, I know. I just put 500 miles on it since I dropped it and I was hopping to get a day off to do the alignment. I'm planning on calling your guy today or tomorrow. I haven't forgotten about the bolts.

I got the MWAG mirror covers last night I think I'll put 'em on tomorrow evening after I wash the car, gawd are the water spots from Thursday's little rain buggin the heck out of me. Once I do I'll post pics, but I think most of you know how they look.
Old 2/27/07, 08:55 AM

Leo got a 'hand buff' job?

I just noticed you pulled the trigger on the louvers I'm surprised. Although something tells me your going to test fit them and decide against them.
Why, thank you Leo, for the vote of confidence on my abilities of selecting mods.

Sorry I haven't even looked at the "Powered by Ford Emblem" yet. Once I get the camera I'll take a few pics to decide where it would look best if at all. Assuming I decide to keep it I'll give you some cash next time I see you.
I like cash! Nothing to trade though?
Old 2/27/07, 09:03 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Leo got a 'hand buff' job?

Why, thank you Leo, for the vote of confidence on my abilities of selecting mods.
You didn't sound to sure about louvers when we talked on Saturday. Your going to think it's to "red" since you won't have the contrast of the black quarter window like you do no.

I like cash! Nothing to trade though?[/quote]
Hmm.....I've got last months issue of 5.0 Mustang and MuscleMustangs Fast Fords. Can't really think of anything else stang related that I could trade you.
Old 2/27/07, 09:03 AM

A driveshaft is on my 'todo' list after the pullies. I just went on a mod binge and am waiting for everything to come in. I'm want to get one before summer though
It's on your 'all' list??
Didn't know you spoke Spanish.

Yeah, I know. I just put 500 miles on it since I dropped it and I was hopping to get a day off to do the alignment. I'm planning on calling your guy today or tomorrow. I haven't forgotten about the bolts.
That's cool. Just wondering if you decided to leave the alignment 'as is' and not sweat it, or just letting things settle before taking it in for any adjustments.

I got the MWAG mirror covers last night I think I'll put 'em on tomorrow evening after I wash the car, gawd are the water spots from Thursday's little rain buggin the heck out of me. Once I do I'll post pics, but I think most of you know how they look.
Install them correctly now..

Quick Reply: Ponies on The Run (Again)