Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 7/4/16, 10:29 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 592 Likes on 425 Posts
Why do all these young people find it necessary to add a bunch of **** to their kid's name? Especially girls? I just don't get it, and I don't know why the guys don't say "wait a minute, you're naming the baby what?" What the hell is going on, Hollywood crap? What are you thinking, that kid will be 13 before they can spell their name and all you're doing is making it hard on the teachers who have to learn this crap and making it hard for them to get a job when they get older, nobody wants to hire someone that they can't spell their name correctly or figure out how to pronounce it.

Throwing in an x, z. y hyphen, etc. doesn't make your kid unique, it makes them look stupid in the real world. And its not just black folks (although they do it a LOT) its everyone.

I've got some little 2nd and 3rd cousins that have ****ed up names. Got one named Camden. Not Camden like I spelled it before, like a normal person would spell it, but its Kahmdhyn. Really? Give me a ****ing break. Got another one that is named Keaton. But of course they can't spell it Keaton like a normal person would. His name is spelled Keightohn.

Yeah, both of them are going to have problems as they grow up spelling their name, but at least their parents get to feel special about coming up with a special name. ****ing idiots. What ever happened to Michael, or Nathan, or Jack, etc?

I mean I've got one named Micah, which is a biblical name and a family name from his great grandfather and people misunderstand and call him Michael and he has to correct them, but that is a bit different than these made up names with a bunch of letters thrown in for good measure.
Old 7/4/16, 10:46 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Why do all these young people find it necessary to add a bunch of **** to their kid's name? Especially girls? I just don't get it, and I don't know why the guys don't say "wait a minute, you're naming the baby what?" What the hell is going on, Hollywood crap? What are you thinking, that kid will be 13 before they can spell their name and all you're doing is making it hard on the teachers who have to learn this crap and making it hard for them to get a job when they get older, nobody wants to hire someone that they can't spell their name correctly or figure out how to pronounce it.

Throwing in an x, z. y hyphen, etc. doesn't make your kid unique, it makes them look stupid in the real world. And its not just black folks (although they do it a LOT) its everyone.

I've got some little 2nd and 3rd cousins that have ****ed up names. Got one named Camden. Not Camden like I spelled it before, like a normal person would spell it, but its Kahmdhyn. Really? Give me a ****ing break. Got another one that is named Keaton. But of course they can't spell it Keaton like a normal person would. His name is spelled Keightohn.

Yeah, both of them are going to have problems as they grow up spelling their name, but at least their parents get to feel special about coming up with a special name. ****ing idiots. What ever happened to Michael, or Nathan, or Jack, etc?

I mean I've got one named Micah, which is a biblical name and a family name from his great grandfather and people misunderstand and call him Michael and he has to correct them, but that is a bit different than these made up names with a bunch of letters thrown in for good measure.
Couldn't have said it better. This is what happens when you get a bunch of people with more interest in image and crap like that than they do reality and the basic fundamentals of life.

Names used to mean something more than a fuzzy feeling when the parent (mother) sees their ****ed up spelling of their child's name in front of other people and grins about it like it's a ****ing accomplishment.

Last edited by kcoTiger; 7/4/16 at 10:49 PM.
Old 7/4/16, 11:15 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

My belly button stinks, and I wash that little ****er religiously.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 7/5/16 at 12:05 AM.
Old 7/5/16, 05:17 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

I have said this more times than i can count....
Old 7/5/16, 07:33 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I can hear a Mustang somewhere in the distance that is loud as hell.
Old 7/5/16, 07:36 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

It rained sometime last night and now its just unbearably humid outside this morning.
Old 7/5/16, 08:40 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 63 Likes on 56 Posts
I can hear a Mustang somewhere in the distance that is loud as hell.
My bad, I just drove past you trying to get a good start to my day.
Old 7/5/16, 02:24 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Been sitting here drinkin' and thinkin' all day and realized that I generally like much younger women than me and that there's only one older woman that I'm really attracted to.

Jill.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 7/5/16 at 02:26 PM.
Old 7/5/16, 04:41 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

"that ain't my perfume, bet she had a curfew" I love that line in that song, lol.
Old 7/5/16, 04:54 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,174 Likes on 1,621 Posts
Lee I'm still laughing about the Emerson story at the fast food place! Maybe his other son is Kraco? LMAO

Last edited by Mustang Freak; 7/5/16 at 04:56 PM.
Old 7/5/16, 05:21 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Lee I'm still laughing about the Emerson story at the fast food place! Maybe his other son is Kraco? LMAO

Old 7/5/16, 06:46 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Serve the S.O.B. right if he winds up with a grandson named Samsung.
Old 7/5/16, 07:02 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
It really is incredible what people name their kids. Not even the outrageous ones, even substituting vowels for other vowels.
Old 7/5/16, 07:09 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

WTF is Megyn Kelly wearing tonight on her show?!?! She looks like some sort of dominatrix and she's reporting on a really serious subject. Looks like she should pull out a riding crop, a ball gag and a giant steel studded strap on *****. WTF is going on here?
Old 7/5/16, 08:23 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
WTF is Megyn Kelly wearing tonight on her show?!?! She looks like some sort of dominatrix and she's reporting on a really serious subject. Looks like she should pull out a riding crop, a ball gag and a giant steel studded strap on *****. WTF is going on here?
Maybe you're projecting

Old 7/5/16, 08:25 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Maybe you're projecting

But seriously, did you see that leather strap get up she had on?

And if farts are any indication of overall health, I must be damned near death with the way these smell.
Old 7/5/16, 08:44 PM
Post *****

But seriously, did you see that leather strap get up she had on?

And if farts are any indication of overall health, I must be damned near death with the way these smell.
I didn't see it I was still at work

But I'll be sure to check it later on the rerun
Old 7/5/16, 10:03 PM
Post *****

Ok
Watching Megyn now
Is that pleather?
Old 7/6/16, 06:21 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Ok
Watching Megyn now
Is that pleather?
Seriously? Neither one of you took a picture? WTF guys?
Old 7/9/16, 01:51 AM
Post *****

This thread is so ****ing dead.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast