Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 10/26/10, 10:24 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Gonna be another fun afternoon looks like.

Wind is blasting today. Its hot (85 currently). We had alot of rain the sunday night/monday morning, along with ping pong sized hail taht busted out windows at my grandparents down the road and dented cars and broke windshields all over the area. Cant wait. guess ill be out cutting tree's today if predictions hold true.
Attached Images  
Old 10/26/10, 10:29 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by 07S197
So why the huge distaste for Tom Brady, a lot of people just don't like him and I don't get why. I'm not trying to be funny, seriously I could really care less. Ya, I live in MA but football is as important to me as the upgraded interior that the Camaro will get cuz they f'ed up the 2010 so much. I just don't see why everyone hates him? What makes Manning (either), Rivers, Romo or any of the rest of them better? He seems like a good guy with pleanty of tallent who plays as a team player.

Oh and just for the record if my wife looked like his I would also wear whatever she told me to and cut my hair any way she asked.

I don't know him personally at all. It's not about his play or his talent. He is a winner for sure. And to be honest there are alot of quarterbacks I don't like. When the Pats were in their Superbowls I rooted for Warner over Brady, but I also rooted for Brady's team over McNabb. I don't care for Manning much either but its more of a lukewarm thing. I don't hate Brady. I just don't care for him. I do severely dislike Belichek though. I hate the stupid cut off hoody he used to wear. It made me want to punch him in the gut.

But to answer your question its that he thinks he's a pretty boy. He thinks he's better than us. He's Madison Avenue and its annoying. It's better now that he's married. He also fathered a kid out of wedlock with Moynahan which is a fine babe herself. But he couldn't marry that super fine babe, he had to go out and get a supermodel. It's just annoying. Plus I feel like the NFL and their front office pushed him on us forever and ever. He's a poster boy and I find that annoying too. If I have to hear one more time where he was drafted I'm going to scream.

Romo is my teams quarterback so naturally I like him. I hate that gay *** hat he wears though. I also hate that he doesn't work like Manning does to win. He went undrafted and Parcells took a chance on him even though his delivery was poor and played sloppy. So Romo goes to Parcells and asks him his rookie year what he has to do to become a starting QB. Parcells tells him you've got to work on getting a quick delivery and you've got to do your check downs better. He spent the next 2 years working on his delivery constantly. Sean Payton helped him before he left the Cowboys. He worked 12 months a year every day, then he makes it, does well, and jets off to Mexico on a bye week with his girlfriend. WTF dude. Put in the same amount of work on film and working with your receivers. For all the talent that Tony has, and all the improvements he made with his game, he is not a leader. He won't ever be a leader and it kills this team. They have a huge leadership vacuum. If he was 90% as good as he is, but was 200% better as a leader, they'd have been in that Super Bowl already. It's painful to watch. It's Jerry's team, and because of his giant ego, he has players that can't step up to the leadership role that championship teams must have. Goodness knows the current coach is no leader.
Old 10/26/10, 10:36 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Have fun Scothew!
Old 10/26/10, 10:39 AM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I don't know him personally at all. It's not about his play or his talent. He is a winner for sure. And to be honest there are alot of quarterbacks I don't like. When the Pats were in their Superbowls I rooted for Warner over Brady, but I also rooted for Brady's team over McNabb. I don't care for Manning much either but its more of a lukewarm thing. I don't hate Brady. I just don't care for him. I do severely dislike Belichek though. I hate the stupid cut off hoody he used to wear. It made me want to punch him in the gut.

But to answer your question its that he thinks he's a pretty boy. He thinks he's better than us. He's Madison Avenue and its annoying. It's better now that he's married. He also fathered a kid out of wedlock with Moynahan which is a fine babe herself. But he couldn't marry that super fine babe, he had to go out and get a supermodel. It's just annoying. Plus I feel like the NFL and their front office pushed him on us forever and ever. He's a poster boy and I find that annoying too. If I have to hear one more time where he was drafted I'm going to scream.
Sounds like y'all dont like him for the same reason that most people don't like Jeff Gordon. He's to "Hollywood".
Old 10/26/10, 11:11 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Have fun Scothew!

Did you see that news clip last night about the guy inside the tornado in Texas? I think he was an 'emergency management' department guy that got caught in the middle as it swept over him - and his vid was on.
Old 10/26/10, 11:16 AM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Originally Posted by cdynaco
Did you see that news clip last night about the guy inside the tornado in Texas? I think he was an 'emergency management' department guy that got caught in the middle as it swept over him - and his vid was on.
Ya, that was pretty crazy. They said it took the roof off the high school.
Old 10/26/10, 12:49 PM

No I didn't.

It's super windy here. I'm right near the river at school, and all I can hear is the wind howling away. Supposed to get gusts up to 60mph.
Old 10/26/10, 12:54 PM

..STRONG WINDS LIKELY THIS AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY... .A HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT TODAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY FOR CENTRAL AND SOUTHERN MINNESOTA...AND WEST CENTRAL WISCONSIN. SUSTAINED WINDS OF 30 TO 40 MPH...WITH GUSTS UP TO 60 MPH... ARE LIKELY FROM THIS AFTERNOON THROUGH WEDNESDAY. THE STRONG WINDS ARE IN RESPONSE TO A STRENGTHENING LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM MOVING
Old 10/26/10, 12:57 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
No I didn't.

It's super windy here. I'm right near the river at school, and all I can hear is the wind howling away. Supposed to get gusts up to 60mph.
http://neighborsgoblog.dallasnews.co...nty-torna.html
Old 10/26/10, 01:00 PM

I'll watch it when I get home. Don't want to make a bunch of noise when there's other people around.
Old 10/26/10, 01:10 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
So why the huge distaste for Tom Brady, a lot of people just don't like him and I don't get why. I'm not trying to be funny, seriously I could really care less. Ya, I live in MA but football is as important to me as the upgraded interior that the Camaro will get cuz they f'ed up the 2010 so much. I just don't see why everyone hates him? What makes Manning (either), Rivers, Romo or any of the rest of them better? He seems like a good guy with pleanty of tallent who plays as a team player.

Oh and just for the record if my wife looked like his I would also wear whatever she told me to and cut my hair any way she asked.

Ya, I'm right there with you, yet I could easily watch all 24 hours of Le Mans.
I had to have missed this, congrats on gettin' married Jim!
Old 10/26/10, 01:51 PM

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...literally.html
Old 10/26/10, 01:56 PM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Originally Posted by mustangGT90210
I had to have missed this, congrats on gettin' married Jim!

Ya, ahhhhh no. That was for the sake of arguement...

Old 10/26/10, 02:19 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
Dangit Jim!
Old 10/26/10, 02:38 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 63 Likes on 56 Posts

Well Im a Jets so 'nough said
Originally Posted by Scothew
Gonna be another fun afternoon looks like.

Wind is blasting today. Its hot (85 currently). We had alot of rain the sunday night/monday morning, along with ping pong sized hail taht busted out windows at my grandparents down the road and dented cars and broke windshields all over the area. Cant wait. guess ill be out cutting tree's today if predictions hold true.
Have fun playing in the wind :P
Wow!!!
Old 10/26/10, 02:45 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 63 Likes on 56 Posts
Its probably not a good thing if you have blodd when you throw up
Old 10/26/10, 03:00 PM
Post *****

Blood is not good. It's probably worse to puke blood than **** blood, because that's probably just hemorrhoids.

I think I'd see a doctor.
Old 10/26/10, 03:09 PM
Post *****

Blood is not good. It's probably worse to puke blood than **** blood, because that's probably just hemorrhoids.

I think I'd see a doctor.
Unless the **** is dark... that may be internal bleeding.

Last edited by cdynaco; 10/26/10 at 03:10 PM.
Old 10/26/10, 03:13 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by cdynaco
Unless the **** is dark... that may be internal bleeding.
You are absolutely correct. I found that out when I was 16. Got a lower GI because I told the parents I had blood in my poop. Could have saved myself a little pain and a lot of embarrassment by clarifying it was red and not dried and dark. Nothings worse than having a superhot female nurse (OMG she was gorgeous) shove a tube up your *** while you are laying on an ice cold stainless steel table. I would have at least liked to buy her dinner first.

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 10/26/10 at 03:22 PM.
Old 10/26/10, 03:17 PM
Post *****

I would have at least liked to buy her dinner first.
Yeah... cause Lord knows I wouldn't be askin' her to dinner afterwards!

At 54 I prob need to meet the "Black snake" as my Dad called it. Except I'm afraid of snakes!

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast