General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

Hail Damage - totally bummed out.

Search this Thread

Old 6/13/14, 08:46 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Tony Alonso
Congratulations! And yes, it will be a perfect weekend...enjoy!
Well, perfect weekend as far as Indiana weather goes, anyway. Glad to hear that there was a happy ending after all your aggravation, Roger. Now, if you don't mind saying, just who is your insurance provider? I wanna be sure I'm covered by someone else! Drive safely; let the body shops make their money off someone else!
Old 6/13/14, 10:53 PM
2014 SGM Roush Stage 2 --------- Moderator------

Received 1,088 Likes on 788 Posts
Originally Posted by Rog13GTCS
Got my car back today, finally. I am very pleased with their work. I can't tell there was ever any damage. It ended up A long ordeal that should not have been. My adjuster was playing hard ball with a preferred vendor, and I was stuck in the middle. It took 2 weeks to get the repairs done because he wouldn't approve the body shops supplemental because he wanted to low ball the estimate.

I ripped my insurance a new one in the survey they sent me. Told them to call me as this was unacceptable, and they did call. I was shocked. They were very apologetic, and the ball got rolling afterward.

My baby looks as good as new. I can't tell where the damage was! It's going to be a perfect weekend going to have to go for a drive tomorrow!
Wow that is pretty amazing. Those golf ball like divots can't be easy to get out of sheet metal. Congrats!