Announcements What You Need to Know

Member Ranks

Search this Thread

Old 12/27/06, 08:54 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Lennyb44
Ed, that cow in your avatar is scaring me...
It's ok Lenny my mom always told me that I could ? When Pigs Fly.
Old 12/27/06, 03:25 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
lol!

btw.. i rode a deer once
Old 12/27/06, 03:44 PM
Team Mustang Source

Is that where you saw the with the pancake on his head ?
Old 12/27/06, 04:14 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am waiting on my kitten to get here. Tsi is driving me insane- he needs a playmate to keep him amused.

Today I scored TONS of after christmas goodies. Mainly Bubble bath, and I discovered the Itunes store- UHOH!

OH- and travel in a mustang is no longer comfortably doable with the 4 of us. We were MISERABLE on the way home yesterday. I hatea say it, but trading in one of them for an escape isn't too far fetched anymore.
Old 12/27/06, 04:22 PM
Team Mustang Source

Trader !
Old 12/27/06, 04:40 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
Trader !
Yea, but its not like I won't have a mustang at all- I didn't say BOTH of em!
Old 12/27/06, 05:33 PM
Team Mustang Source

So as long as it's a Ford you get I can live , but who gets it the old gray mare ? I mean the oldest one ?
Old 12/27/06, 05:36 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

So as long as it's a Ford you get I can live , but who gets it the old gray mare ? I mean the oldest one ?
Mayhap its easier to take two cars from now on......That's what we do when we go to Florida.

Did I mention My Birthday is in 27 days?

Where is my freaking kitten? She is being delivered because they wanna see fatty spoiled cat too. I am naming her Mia by the way.
Old 12/27/06, 05:48 PM
Team Mustang Source

Ever watch Malcom in the middle ? Duey's lost his Hampster rolling around in it's ball and everynow & then he go's rolling by in a seen , and this years later ? My son's got me likeing the show now.
January 17 huh !
Old 12/27/06, 07:10 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Ed- I keep telling you about that corn liquor!

My Mother in law tried to get me to try eggnog this week- EW GROSS!

OH AND MY KITTY IS ON THE WAY!!!!! She should be here in about half an hour!! I had to lock Tsi out of the bedroom so my cat lady could see him.
Old 12/27/06, 09:25 PM
Team Mustang Source

Great Food !

I keep trying to tell you as soon as the GT/CS gets here it ought to be all gone if not I'll give it away that was my New Years resuloution , & Tonight Nat & I went out for Steak & Lobster on the Boss . and then Billy Miner Pie http://www.kegsteakhouse.com/
Old 12/27/06, 09:54 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

You Canadians eat some freaky stuff
<TABLE style="MARGIN-LEFT: 33px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=9 width=430 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top height=40>Escargot
Escargot stuffed mushroom caps with garlic and herbs.
</TD><TD vAlign=top height=270 rowSpan=6></TD><TD vAlign=top height=40>Sweet Hot Calamari
Lightly hand-breaded and fried to a golden brown, topped with a sweet and spicy ginger garlic sauce.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Old 12/27/06, 10:54 PM
Team Mustang Source

Sometimes its good depends where, on the most part maybe bland , but Deep Fried pickles now see that to us would be wierd. Good night.
Old 12/28/06, 06:53 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Sometimes its good depends where, on the most part maybe bland , but Deep Fried pickles now see that to us would be wierd. Good night.
Gotta Agree! I bet you wouldn't eat a collard or a piece of cracklin cornbread either!

My new kitten and my old cat hate each other!!!!! I thought they would be famous friends being half siblings and the same kind and all!
Old 12/28/06, 12:08 PM
Post *****

come on now, since when do siblings get along?
Old 12/28/06, 12:29 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally Posted by future9er24
come on now, since when do siblings get along?
Well true...........My two kids sure don't.

I AM SO FREAKING BORED!!!! Just throwing that out there- there is nothing to do- and I can't think of a thing I want to buy AT ALL! So there is no point in going shopping either.
Old 12/28/06, 12:34 PM
Post *****

LOL

Doesn't this strike anyone else as exceedingly odd? NOTHING that April wants to buy? NO ONE she can bug to insanity? NOTHING she can do to amuse herself?

The Devil just called, and asked why his heat went out
Old 12/28/06, 01:10 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Ok-I am dried up!
Christmas part one I got the Ipod,Bubble Bath, a new coat, Sweaters some cash...
Then I bought some boots, and jeans,and hoodies....
Then I bought my kitten.
I had Christmas part deux the 23rd- I got a Benjamin and a purse like one I had been coveting.
The next day us females took off and hit a Christmas eve sale and bought a suede blanket(or 3) Pajamas and a robe, and Ms. Pedicure lotions.
Woke up Christmas morning for Christmas part tres...and got more bath stuff and books.
The next day I spent crabby and uncomfortable driving back home.
Yesterday I hit some sales and got about 3 months worth of bubble bath, new makeup and yet another blanket. Then I got my kitten last night.
Today I went out and came home with nothing but a new cat box and cat toys. Nothing even crossed my mind as something I covet- no shoes, no sweaters,no yarn to crochet with, no beads to twist into something cool, no scrapbooking stuff NOTHING! That truly sucked.
Old 12/28/06, 01:12 PM
Post *****

*gasp*

Could April finally be.......

......content??????

nawwwww.... couldn't be
Old 12/28/06, 01:31 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally Posted by future9er24
*gasp*

Could April finally be.......

......content??????

nawwwww.... couldn't be
Oh God, How embarassing,However- I think I am indeed content- FINALLY. I can say with meaning- there isn't a thing on earth I desire at this time!!

However- it would not kill me to enjoy this:
http://www.universalorlando.com/holidays/index.html
<!-- SiteCatalyst code version: H.2.Copyright 1997-2005 Omniture, Inc. More info available athttp://www.omniture.com --><SCRIPT language=JavaScript src="/javascript/s_wrapper.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT src="http://www.universalorlando.com/javascript/s_code.js"></SCRIPT> <SCRIPT language=JavaScript><!--/* You may give each page an identifying name, server, and channel onthe next lines. */s.pageName=""s.server=""s.channel=""s.pageType=""s .prop1=""; //user group if neededs.prop2=""; //Content Groups.prop3=""; //Content Types.prop4=""; //Content Names.prop5=""; //AB Testings_prop10="UO Event Holidays"; //current site/* E-commerce Variables */s.campaign=""s.state=""s.zip=""s.events=""s.produc ts=""s.purchaseID=""s.eVar1=""s.eVar2=""s.eVar3="" s.eVar4=""s.eVar5=""s.eVar7="UO Event Holidays 2006"/************* DO NOT ALTER ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE ! **************/var s_code=s.t();if(s_code)document.write(s_code)//--></SCRIPT><SCRIPT language=JavaScript><!--if(navigator.appVersion.indexOf('MSIE')>=0)documen t.write(unescape('%3C')+'\!-'+'-')//--></SCRIPT> <!--<!--/DO NOT REMOVE/--><!-- End SiteCatalyst code version: H.2. -->
<!-- Start Top Nav -->

<!-- End Top Nav --><!-- Fix IE bug cutting off page --><!-- Start Main Content -->
<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>AC_FL_RunContent( 'codebase','http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0','width','726','height ','447','id','holidays','align','middle','src','ho lidays','quality','high','bgcolor','#208dec','name ','holidays','allowscriptaccess','sameDomain','plu ginspage','http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer','wmode','transparent','movie','hol idays' ); //end AC code</SCRIPT><NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT>
<!-- End Main Content --><!-- End IE bug Fix -->

<!-- Begin Initialization/Tracking Javascript --><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> initMenus(); <!-- put tracking code here --></SCRIPT><!-- End Initialization/Tracking Javascript --><!--opinionlab begin * OnlineOpinionF3c v3.0* The following code is Copyright 1998-2006 Opinionlab, Inc.* All rights reserved. Unauthorized use is prohibited.* This product and other products of OpinionLab, Inc. are protected by U.S. Patent No. US 6606581, 6421724, 6785717 B1 and other patents pending.* http://www.opinionlab.com--><SCRIPT language=javascript src="/onlineopinionF3c/oo_engine.js" type=text/javascript charset=windows-1252></SCRIPT><SCRIPT language=javascript src="/onlineopinionF3c/oo_conf_en-US.js" type=text/javascript charset=windows-1252></SCRIPT><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=middle></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=138 align=left border=0 valign="top"><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!--opinionlab end-->

Quick Reply: Member Ranks