Announcements What You Need to Know

Member Ranks

Search this Thread

Old 1/9/07, 05:45 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would reply, if I new what that meant.
Old 1/9/07, 06:39 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
On your ticket from cardomain it has an IN-N-OUT burger thing on it, so I wondered if you show that do you get a free one or why would it be there ?
Old 1/9/07, 06:56 PM
I'm people, and I like.

mmmmmm... In n Out

The Double Double... or...

the 100x100?
Old 1/9/07, 07:00 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
well, even though your images dont work i must ask

why would you do that to a poor hungry boy with no food in his house
Old 1/9/07, 07:10 PM
I'm people, and I like.

Why don't they work???

Arin- even the thought, huh? lol
Don't you love mental pictures
Old 1/9/07, 07:13 PM
I'm people, and I like.

There we go pics are working now

----------------------

Seriously, what more do you need?
No wimpy salads, no crazy chicken creations, no overpriced microwaved meat, nothing but great burgers
Old 1/9/07, 07:31 PM
Team Mustang Source

The day I die I'd want to be doing it while eating at IN-N-OUT don't get me wrong but at least I'd most certainly die a Happy Boy !
Old 1/9/07, 10:45 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
We need In-N-Out in Ohio... or I need to move!
Old 1/9/07, 11:00 PM
Post *****

I havent had In'N'Out since the spring of last year
Old 1/9/07, 11:07 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Do those burgers beat White Castle?
Old 1/9/07, 11:14 PM
Post *****

Never had White Castle.

Maybe I should go on a Roadtrip
Old 1/10/07, 08:34 AM
I'm people, and I like.

Originally Posted by Alloy 07 RN
Do those burgers beat White Castle?
does White Castle do this?
"At In-N-Out Burger, freshness is everything. That’s why in a world where food is often chemically processed, prepackaged and frozen, In-N-Out makes everything the old fashioned way.

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Our hamburgers are made from fresh, 100% pure beef. They are free of additives, fillers and preservatives of any kind, and we buy only chucks, the front ribs and shoulder. No other parts are ever used. Our butchers carefully hand-cut and grind the beef in our own facility at which point the patties are shipped directly to our stores in refrigerated trucks by our own drivers. This way we have total control over the production of every burger.
<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Our commitment to freshness doesn’t stop there. Our lettuce is hand-leafed. Our American cheese is the real thing. And we use the plumpest, juiciest tomatoes we can find. All of our ingredients are delivered fresh to our stores. In fact, we don’t even own a microwave, heat lamp, or freezer. We even bake our buns using old-fashioned, slow-rising sponge dough. And we make every burger one at a time, cooked fresh to order.
<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Of course, what's a great burger without great fries? At In-N-Out, we know a french fry is only as good as the potato it comes from. That’s why we use the highest grade potatoes and ship them fresh from the farm. Then we cut them right in the store, one potato at a time. And cook them in 100% pure, cholesterol-free vegetable oil. To top it all off, we also make our delicious shakes from real ice cream – just like we used to make at the first In-N-Out back in 1948. We wouldn’t do it any other way. Because when it comes to burgers, fries and shakes, getting fresh is a good thing. "
Old 1/10/07, 08:54 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
On your ticket from cardomain it has an IN-N-OUT burger thing on it, so I wondered if you show that do you get a free one or why would it be there ?
It must have been an ad that cardomain put on there. It wasn't something that I did and I don't see it now.
Old 1/10/07, 08:56 AM
Cobra Member

They have whitecastle at grocery stores...they are frozen, though. Since I have never had a fresh whitecastle burger, I would take an in-n-out burger over any burger available to me, even a tommy's.
Old 1/10/07, 09:18 AM
I'm people, and I like.

Originally Posted by freebass55
They have whitecastle at grocery stores...they are frozen, though. Since I have never had a fresh whitecastle burger, I would take an in-n-out burger over any burger available to me, even a tommy's.
One day I couldnt choose between In n Out and Tommy's, so I got a cheeseburger at In n Out and Chili Cheese Fries at Tommys.
Never again! The tastes (In n Out's spread and Tommy's Chili) clashed and I couldnt enjoy both at the same time.
Old 1/10/07, 10:48 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by thezeppelin8
One day I couldnt choose between In n Out and Tommy's, so I got a cheeseburger at In n Out and Chili Cheese Fries at Tommys.
Never again! The tastes (In n Out's spread and Tommy's Chili) clashed and I couldnt enjoy both at the same time.
LOL...I hate it when that happens.
Old 1/10/07, 11:54 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by thezeppelin8
does White Castle do this?
"At In-N-Out Burger, freshness is everything. That’s why in a world where food is often chemically processed, prepackaged and frozen, In-N-Out makes everything the old fashioned way.

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Our hamburgers are made from fresh, 100% pure beef. They are free of additives, fillers and preservatives of any kind, and we buy only chucks, the front ribs and shoulder. No other parts are ever used. Our butchers carefully hand-cut and grind the beef in our own facility at which point the patties are shipped directly to our stores in refrigerated trucks by our own drivers. This way we have total control over the production of every burger.
<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Our commitment to freshness doesn’t stop there. Our lettuce is hand-leafed. Our American cheese is the real thing. And we use the plumpest, juiciest tomatoes we can find. All of our ingredients are delivered fresh to our stores. In fact, we don’t even own a microwave, heat lamp, or freezer. We even bake our buns using old-fashioned, slow-rising sponge dough. And we make every burger one at a time, cooked fresh to order.
<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Of course, what's a great burger without great fries? At In-N-Out, we know a french fry is only as good as the potato it comes from. That’s why we use the highest grade potatoes and ship them fresh from the farm. Then we cut them right in the store, one potato at a time. And cook them in 100% pure, cholesterol-free vegetable oil. To top it all off, we also make our delicious shakes from real ice cream – just like we used to make at the first In-N-Out back in 1948. We wouldn’t do it any other way. Because when it comes to burgers, fries and shakes, getting fresh is a good thing. "
Lalo You really know how to kill me with jealousy, This summer it will be a priority to get to one during our holiday !
Old 1/10/07, 01:24 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by future9er24
I havent had In'N'Out since the spring of last year
I haven't had in-n-out burger since august 2002...
Old 1/10/07, 04:09 PM
Post *****

Well thats your fault for living in a different state
Old 1/10/07, 04:50 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

you're all making me hungry

Quick Reply: Member Ranks