Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by 1969 Mustang Mach 1
McAllen Memorial has made history. They advanced to playoffs

But that also means listening to the
Cheerleaders are goodddd
Old 11/21/06 | 05:34 PM
Team Mustang Source

Poor Ronny Really has got rotten !
Wait Officer they took my ride they did honest I waz just selling the stuff to get some bus money really I was !
Attached Images  
Old 11/21/06 | 07:53 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

That's why I don't go to McDonalds
Old 11/22/06 | 09:11 AM
Post *****

So you don't get arrested also?

I always had a feeling you liked to parade around in the red, white, and yellow vinyl overalls and wig, with massive amounts of makeup. Its so... "you". I bet you store your lunch in the toes of those boots too just the right size for a big mac or two.

Old 12/7/06 | 11:41 PM
Post *****

Guys... you aren't gonna let this thread die are you?

What happened to the good times... when April's rants were posted HERE instead of each in its own little thread of doom?

What happened to the silly C/T's Scott threw at us, just for ****s and giggles?

What about all the silly inside jokes that pertained to this thread of endless laughter?

What about posts that made us wonder of the poster was on crack?

None of that is in this thread anymore, and I, for one, am dissapointed. C'mon guys. I want my insanity. I want my angry April getting smited by Admins! And I DON'T want it all sprinkled over the entire forum, with not nearly enough of it in a given thread to inspire real themes of hilarity.

I want the old Member Ranks. I want the good times. What happened to you all

Some of you don't even post 'round here or even TMS at all anymore. Some of you stick to your tiny little subforums. This was a place for the crazy crazies of each respective subforum to gather and become one insurmountable mass of stubborn illogic.

I'm ashamed guys... ashamed...
Old 12/8/06 | 05:56 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Ok granted- I chased off the folk that antagonized me, so I got no one I am pist at right now(Yeaaaaa). Guess that means I can no longer be a bad wife for not getting up at 4 AM to prepare breakfast for my family(I will happily cook you lunch and dinner though) so no one to cripe about- No one to rant about.PLUS, no one bothers to joke around anymore, PLUS everyone abandoned it here. As a matter of fact, no one posts about anything fun anymore- its like a ghost town on TMS now unless you want to talk about your latest car mod! Come on,where is the festivity?

The most drama I have in my life right now is which condo I am going to pick and whether I want my kids to go to the Rich Kids school(Dr. Phillips) or the very rich kids school(Olympia).

But to please: here are a few things annoying me now: Let me see what I can come up with.
  1. The stupid weather. Its 18 outside, and I hate it. I hate the entire winter, and I hate natural gas heat, I am going to get royally dry cornholed next month when the bill comes, and its still FREEZING in my barbie dream house because of the stupid 15 foot ceilings.
  2. Buying this house, Wish I never would have bought this money pit!
  3. My rednecky neighbors lit their house up for Christmas like the finest doublewide in the trailer park. Just because Walmart has a lot of decorations, it doesn't mean you gotta buy 8 of each.
  4. I can't think of anything I want for Christmas. I have no If I onlies on my list right now. I thought about an Ipod, but thats as close as I got.
  5. My Siamese Cat is driving me nuts vocalizing.
  6. Taco Bell, because its my favorite junk food place, and I am scared to eat there.
  7. DId I mention it is 18 degrees outside?
  8. Alabamas laws, come on, Florida has a kickarse school system because of the lotto, we got crap schools who don't know how to teach kids anything but the redneck dialogue. I have sampled everything from the rich kids school to normal to private to the current redneck stomping ground they are in now. They all still suck.
  9. Universal Cancelled Grinchmas, my favorite holiday.
  10. My HOA has descended into suckiness. They are making honest people pay for the slackasses mistakes by moving the dues pay by date up 5 months.
  11. My house won't heat or cool properly, and I hate it.
  12. The whole Christmas gimme thing.Come on- this whole needy family thing is stupid. I have 10 kids with 9 men, I work at Mcdonalds, please buy my Christmas presents for me. Thats stupid, ever heard of birth control? And all these idiots you see never have a NORMAL amount of kids(FYI that is 2, preferably one of each). Hmm, we were poor once, we didn't like it, so we decided to NOT be poor anymore, worked for us, take a lesson.(FYI no one ever bought our Christmas presents for us even when we were freezing our cracks off in the farmhouse in Mooresville from hell with no heat or AC whatsoever-we managed)
  13. The fact that the Christmas of 2004 will never be topped, no matter what. Eleanor? Gambling in Mississippi, winning $200 on the craps table? Huge Aquamarine and white gold and Diamond ring? ELEANOR! check.
  14. Having to sell the house, when no one wants a used house because they can get a new one instead.
  15. HDTV, who knew what a pain in the ***** it is? Buy HDTV, Have to buy special sattelite for it and special receiver and pay an extra $10 for the hidden HD channels.
  16. www.birminghamrewound.com- because it reminds me of when Alabama was a cool place to be.
  17. my mortgage sucks.
  18. The fact that there is only 3 inches of snow on the ground in Pennsylvania right now, and I plan to go skiing there in 2 weeks.
  19. losing the cd key to my locomotion game.
  20. People who ask why we want two mustangs when we have kids(duh, where we don't have to haul your brats around too, 2 kids, 2 seats in back).
Old 12/8/06 | 01:18 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by EleanorsMine
Ok granted- I chased off the folk that antagonized me, so I got no one I am pist at right now(Yeaaaaa). Guess that means I can no longer be a bad wife for not getting up at 4 AM to prepare breakfast for my family(I will happily cook you lunch and dinner though) so no one to cripe about- No one to rant about.PLUS, no one bothers to joke around anymore, PLUS everyone abandoned it here. As a matter of fact, no one posts about anything fun anymore- its like a ghost town on TMS now unless you want to talk about your latest car mod! Come on,where is the festivity?

The most drama I have in my life right now is which condo I am going to pick and whether I want my kids to go to the Rich Kids school(Dr. Phillips) or the very rich kids school(Olympia).

But to please: here are a few things annoying me now: Let me see what I can come up with.
  1. The stupid weather. Its 18 outside, and I hate it. I hate the entire winter, and I hate natural gas heat, I am going to get royally dry cornholed next month when the bill comes, and its still FREEZING in my barbie dream house because of the stupid 15 foot ceilings.
  2. Buying this house, Wish I never would have bought this money pit!
  3. My rednecky neighbors lit their house up for Christmas like the finest doublewide in the trailer park. Just because Walmart has a lot of decorations, it doesn't mean you gotta buy 8 of each.
  4. I can't think of anything I want for Christmas. I have no If I onlies on my list right now. I thought about an Ipod, but thats as close as I got.
  5. My Siamese Cat is driving me nuts vocalizing.
  6. Taco Bell, because its my favorite junk food place, and I am scared to eat there.
  7. DId I mention it is 18 degrees outside?
  8. Alabamas laws, come on, Florida has a kickarse school system because of the lotto, we got crap schools who don't know how to teach kids anything but the redneck dialogue. I have sampled everything from the rich kids school to normal to private to the current redneck stomping ground they are in now. They all still suck.
  9. Universal Cancelled Grinchmas, my favorite holiday.
  10. My HOA has descended into suckiness. They are making honest people pay for the slackasses mistakes by moving the dues pay by date up 5 months.
  11. My house won't heat or cool properly, and I hate it.
  12. The whole Christmas gimme thing.Come on- this whole needy family thing is stupid. I have 10 kids with 9 men, I work at Mcdonalds, please buy my Christmas presents for me. Thats stupid, ever heard of birth control? And all these idiots you see never have a NORMAL amount of kids(FYI that is 2, preferably one of each). Hmm, we were poor once, we didn't like it, so we decided to NOT be poor anymore, worked for us, take a lesson.(FYI no one ever bought our Christmas presents for us even when we were freezing our cracks off in the farmhouse in Mooresville from hell with no heat or AC whatsoever-we managed)
  13. The fact that the Christmas of 2004 will never be topped, no matter what. Eleanor? Gambling in Mississippi, winning $200 on the craps table? Huge Aquamarine and white gold and Diamond ring? ELEANOR! check.
  14. Having to sell the house, when no one wants a used house because they can get a new one instead.
  15. HDTV, who knew what a pain in the ***** it is? Buy HDTV, Have to buy special sattelite for it and special receiver and pay an extra $10 for the hidden HD channels.
  16. www.birminghamrewound.com- because it reminds me of when Alabama was a cool place to be.
  17. my mortgage sucks.
  18. The fact that there is only 3 inches of snow on the ground in Pennsylvania right now, and I plan to go skiing there in 2 weeks.
  19. losing the cd key to my locomotion game.
  20. People who ask why we want two mustangs when we have kids(duh, where we don't have to haul your brats around too, 2 kids, 2 seats in back).
Wow! your scaring me!.... Let me know when your divorced, it cant be long!
Old 12/8/06 | 01:29 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally Posted by blkstang06
Wow! your scaring me!.... Let me know when your divorced, it cant be long!
Divorced? please! Phoneguy loves me!

Arin asked for me to bee-yitch about something, and he received, tis all.
Old 12/8/06 | 01:49 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by EleanorsMine
Divorced? please! Phoneguy loves me!

Arin asked for me to bee-yitch about something, and he received, tis all.
sure!... ok!.... I hear ya!... Thats what my first three wives thought too! Good luck,... Merry Christmas,.... Happy New year, Peace on Earth! God Bless Ya' all
Old 12/8/06 | 02:07 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Old 12/8/06 | 03:57 PM
Post *****

April, thou hast made my day

Thats what I'm talkin about! Now, go **** off some soccer moms and tell us what happens
Old 12/8/06 | 04:01 PM

You should try living on a dirt road where everyone passes you right after you wash your car.
Old 12/8/06 | 04:12 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally Posted by future9er24
April, thou hast made my day

Thats what I'm talkin about! Now, go **** off some soccer moms and tell us what happens
Well I am not allowed in the local subway anymore- wanna hear that story? Brian is no longer allowed in the local shell station either.

Its kind of hard, I have been busy with Christmas and planning the move:
Ok amusing moments; just off the top of my head:
I called a woman a dumas' in line at the gas station and the attendant said right on honey, I was thinking it and couldn't say it.
I spun out on gravel within sight of a cop today.(it was an oops)
I drove around for 3 days with a giant ***** on my rear window compliments of my Mom(payback for something I did to her jeep). I just noticed it today. Payback is hell for her AND my Dad.
I am so ficking cold right now I can't feel my toes.
Old 12/8/06 | 05:33 PM
Post *****

lol! i want both stories. Anything to keep this thread alive!
Old 12/8/06 | 06:00 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Here is the story about why we will no longer be allowed to order pizza after tonight.
Down here in hilbillyville, we can't get delivery from (mmm) Papa Johns or (mmmmm) Pizza hut or (yuck) Dominos. We have a halfass establishment ran by the local rednecks(closed on Sunday to honor the lord ). Anyhow, the boy has been sick all week, so we didn't go out to Logans as usual this Friday. We decided to order pizza........at five fricking thirty so it would be here at dinner time(6:30). Its 7 PM now, the pizza guy just showed up missing most of our order. (For the second time in 3 deliveries). I am giving him 15 minutes to get his *** back here with my cheesesticks or us two are going to go nuts on them.
Did I mention the pizza arrived and was about as warm as it would have been if it would have been left out in the cold for 3 days and I gotta reheat it now?

Ok: Subway, I needed five sandwiches, I went alone. Easy order for a moron- two hams, one steak, one cold cut trio and a meatball. The idiot working there for $5 an hour says to me: Are you with a business? (no, duh, just gearing up for a long afternoon of beer drinking) Well you should have called it in.(Well I didn't now get in the kitchen and make me a sammich dammit)......I guess its aight this time she says as she rolls her eyes at me(I mention here in redneckville,pickins are slim at lunch- captain Ds,Mcdonalds, Taco Bell or Suckway). I went a little angry on her.
This is totally rednecky, don't judge maybe living here is rubbing off)
Shell: I want a six pack for my Football viewing. Brian heads out for it, they are out of 12 packs so he decides to go for 2 sixes. And oh BTW a pack of marlboro lights too. Well they are out of cigarettes, so Brian gets ****ed off and tells them to suck it. They get mad because the I screw my cousin on weekends and my brother during the week cashier can't figure out how to void the order. Remember he's from New York.......... So he is no longer allowed in there.

That took me ten minutes to tell and the Sob'ing pizza guy is NOT back yet. GOD I HATE IT HERE!!!!
Old 12/8/06 | 06:54 PM
I'm people, and I like.

You should come to L.A.... nobody takes that kind of crap over here, so workers make sure they dont mess up or give attitude
Old 12/8/06 | 07:06 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally Posted by thezeppelin8
You should come to L.A.... nobody takes that kind of crap over here, so workers make sure they dont mess up or give attitude
I know- Anywhere but here! I moved away when I was 18 because I hated it, 8 years away erased my memory!
This is Alabama-AKA Hell on earth. I moved back here because I missed my parents and the kids missed their grandparents(plus we got a kickass job offer), not because I love it here(I hate not being able to buy most anything you need to be over 18 to obtain unless you can smoke(legally) or drink it, the zealots the shoddy schools(two a days on MTV doesn't count, thats a bunch of spoiled rich kids), and no lotto, no donuts,no bagels,the trailer parks, the hicky accents a lot of folk have(what the hell happened to the gone with the wind southern accent??). Every worker here has a big ole attitude(again, quit having kids and get job skills instead so you don't have a crappy job), good luck getting good fast food- they will F it up every time.
SIDE STORY!!!
I hate mayonaisse, I despise it, it makes me vomit- ask brian, I have a violent dislike for it. Last Friday he took me out to lunch at Ruby Tuesday(their salad bar rocks), I got the minis minus MAYO! I get them, bite in its fricking dripping in mayo. I send them back- the waitress brings more, and sells me some bullshiite story about how that wasn't mayo it was a "special sauce not on the menu" Do I look like a Dumas'?
Give me strength. If only I can survive till we get to Florida, I will be okay.
Old 12/8/06 | 07:09 PM
I'm people, and I like.

A "special sauce" not on the menu???
that can never be good!

BTW, I LOVE Mayo!!!
I give my lunch sandwiches an extra thick layer of it
Old 12/8/06 | 07:32 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally Posted by thezeppelin8
A "special sauce" not on the menu???
that can never be good!

BTW, I LOVE Mayo!!!
I give my lunch sandwiches an extra thick layer of it
Yea, no snot,it was totally mayo I am no longer allowed in that Ruby Tuesday. Come on, at least man up and tell the fricking truth! It looked, smelled and tasted like it.
There are places we haven't embarassed our way out of:
We are always welcome at Bamboo garden where they know we get wonton soup, shrimp trio, two sesame chickens,one shrimp in lobster sauce, eggrolls and if I am feeling adventurous Fried Wontons. The Hobby Lobby treats me well too(guess cause I dump so much of Brians money there),and the people at the gas station I use love my car, the siamese cat breeder I get my cat(s) from- my new one should be born this week, a seal point girl to go with my blue point boy please. Or Logans= one six ounce with loaded potato and blue cheese on my salad, one order of logan minis with chips,steak tips,mc and cheese,2 logans teas for Brian and a bud light followed by much sweet tea, six years going there every week and we have never ordered anything else.
I don't do sandwich sauces, I like all my sandwiches dry- except Margaritaville cheeseburgers that have heinz 57 on em. and occasionally I like mustard on ham sandwiches. And I am one of the 4 people on earth who truly enjoy fruitcake-expecially the no bake kind with coconut in it.

I liked mayo till I was a kid and ate a whole jar and yakked it up- never touched it again. Same thing with milk, when I was in sixth grade,I got my lunch sat down, opened my milk carton, and the whole milk chunked out into my mouth- YES IT WAS SOLID and yes I puked. I haven't drank milk since, unless you count in my coffee.

Other foods I hate:
Chinese buffets
Tartar sauce
unfried seafood
naked wings
unhomeade french fries
big macs
whoppers(because they always screw up and put mayo on it)
beer not made by the busch family
meatless spaghetti sauce
unsweet tea

Quick Reply: Member Ranks