What're you doing?

Search this Thread

Old 1/25/14, 10:39 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Just got done talking to Sandy. I need Wi-Fi. Used a half GB of data. Lol
I started to say that is really sad, but I ultimately find it really sweet and nice.
Old 1/25/14, 10:43 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
She missed me. She hasn't been eating much of her food and she loves to eat. She always seems to get that way when I'm gone.
Old 1/25/14, 10:52 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

She missed me. She hasn't been eating much of her food and she loves to eat. She always seems to get that way when I'm gone.
Animals are like that, a lot of people don't realize it. I had a dog one time that wouldn't eat a bite when I was gone, even if it was a week. Would sit next to the front door and whine, walk around the house howling, and sleep up against the door until I got back. And would then go freakin' crazy when I walked in, running in circles, pissing himself, shaking, etc.

Dogs are amazing creatures.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 1/25/14 at 10:53 PM.
Old 1/26/14, 02:13 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Animals are like that, a lot of people don't realize it. I had a dog one time that wouldn't eat a bite when I was gone, even if it was a week. Would sit next to the front door and whine, walk around the house howling, and sleep up against the door until I got back. And would then go freakin' crazy when I walked in, running in circles, pissing himself, shaking, etc. Dogs are amazing creatures.
I got home today and our Blue wouldn't come say hi to me. He just started shaking and hid behind my gf. He only does this when he does something bad and he's afraid to get yelled at. I asked her what he did - he chewed her shoe earlier in the day lol. He knows that she tells on him! And that was right after I left for work - someone has a guilty conscience haha!
Old 1/26/14, 02:33 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by laserred38
I got home today and our Blue wouldn't come say hi to me. He just started shaking and hid behind my gf. He only does this when he does something bad and he's afraid to get yelled at. I asked her what he did - he chewed her shoe earlier in the day lol. He knows that she tells on him! And that was right after I left for work - someone has a guilty conscience haha!
They're amazing creatures. I had a pair of mutts one time, brother and sister from the same litter, terrier mix, the girl got ran over by a car when they were about 8 years old and I swear to God the boy dog damned near grieved himself to death. Wouldn't eat, wouldn't get up, spent all day laying in the woods on the grave where she was buried and wouldn't leave that spot. It was pitiful. I don't care what anyone says, dogs are much more intelligent, caring, and emotional than people give them credit for.
Old 1/26/14, 02:43 AM
Legacy TMS Member

They're amazing creatures. I had a pair of mutts one time, brother and sister from the same litter, terrier mix, the girl got ran over by a car when they were about 8 years old and I swear to God the boy dog damned near grieved himself to death. Wouldn't eat, wouldn't get up, spent all day laying in the woods on the grave where she was buried and wouldn't leave that spot. It was pitiful. I don't care what anyone says, dogs are much more intelligent, caring, and emotional than people give them credit for.
Aww that's sad and hey I totally agree. After we lost our first dog from cancer when he was 14, I realized how sh*tty it is that dogs don't live as long as us. Our pups are 8 and 9 months now, and it sucks when I think about how our son's first experience with death is most likely going to be one of our dogs
Old 1/26/14, 03:05 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by laserred38
Aww that's sad and hey I totally agree. After we lost our first dog from cancer when he was 14, I realized how sh*tty it is that dogs don't live as long as us. Our pups are 8 and 9 months now, and it sucks when I think about how our son's first experience with death is most likely going to be one of our dogs
The male that I mentioned before lived longer that any dog I've ever seen after that. He finally got over her dieing and lived to be about 22 years old (maybe older, I'd have to go back and figure it up), had to be some kind of record. I finally had to have him put down because he was almost blind, he got hit by a car when he was about 15 and by 21 or so he had arthritis that kept him in pain all the time. Would yelp out in pain occasionally when you touched him. He finally got to where he hurt all the time and couldn't see **** so I had him put down. Best dog I've ever had.

Got some pics of him somewhere but I can't find them right now.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 1/26/14 at 03:47 AM.
Old 1/26/14, 05:41 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Getting breakfast..... ready to go back under the covers
Old 1/26/14, 09:14 AM
Legacy TMS Member

The male that I mentioned before lived longer that any dog I've ever seen after that. He finally got over her dieing and lived to be about 22 years old (maybe older, I'd have to go back and figure it up), had to be some kind of record. I finally had to have him put down because he was almost blind, he got hit by a car when he was about 15 and by 21 or so he had arthritis that kept him in pain all the time. Would yelp out in pain occasionally when you touched him. He finally got to where he hurt all the time and couldn't see **** so I had him put down. Best dog I've ever had. Got some pics of him somewhere but I can't find them right now.
Poor guy. At least he lived that long and kept you company.
Old 1/26/14, 09:35 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Wishing I had people to talk to...feel like such a loner not having anyone

As in friends locally....
Old 1/26/14, 09:46 AM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 212 Likes on 145 Posts
That makes me sad but also glad that they obviously have a true companion in you, with caring and compassion. Their lives burn brightly, albeit short.
Old 1/26/14, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by jerseygirl
Wishing I had people to talk to...feel like such a loner not having anyone

As in friends locally....
I'm in the same boat.
Old 1/26/14, 11:09 AM
Legacy Tms Member

I'm in the same boat.
Loners unite
Old 1/26/14, 03:08 PM

Gonna go try to climb a mountain...
Old 1/26/14, 03:15 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Gonna go try to climb a mountain...
Good luck and take pictures
Old 1/26/14, 08:04 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,232 Likes on 1,664 Posts
Originally Posted by jerseygirl
Wishing I had people to talk to...feel like such a loner not having anyone As in friends locally....
I'll be up there Feb 9th! Wings here we come!!!
Old 1/26/14, 08:21 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Watching an eagle's nest. She laid 2 eggs a few weeks ago.

http://www.berry.edu/eaglecam/
Old 1/26/14, 08:28 PM

Listening to the crickets or frogs or whatever they are.
Old 1/26/14, 08:29 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Listening to the crickets or frogs or whatever they are.
Probably scorpions or tarantulas crawling under your covers
Old 1/26/14, 08:32 PM

Fun.