Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

random stuff

Search this Thread

Old 8/9/16, 01:13 PM
legacy Tms Member

Received 155 Likes on 118 Posts
i dont have a title for my mustang or my pinto .. do i need one ? .. can i even get one ? i bought them on a hand written bill of sale .. i guess i can sell them the same way huh .. i may get rid of the stang ..
Old 8/9/16, 02:01 PM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 1,155 Likes on 843 Posts
Originally Posted by HOSS429
i dont have a title for my mustang or my pinto .. do i need one ? .. can i even get one ? i bought them on a hand written bill of sale .. i guess i can sell them the same way huh .. i may get rid of the stang ..
That will depend on the state you live in. In Georgia, they don't issue titles for cars over a certain age (25 years, I think). I found this out when I bought my '65 Corvair - no title, just the vehicle registration form.
Old 8/9/16, 03:38 PM
legacy Tms Member

it must be the same in bama as well .. iv`e had the stang and pinto since 2003 and have bought tags every year .. they must be mine ...
Old 8/11/16, 12:22 PM
legacy Tms Member

i am becoming convinced that the interweb is the work of the devil .. soon i will end all association with it .. i can not make a comment on a story on MSN without it being posted on facebook .. i dont want my friends on facebook knowing my thoughts on controversial subjects .. now facebook has begun posting links to things i look up on a google search .. sort of like this site posts advertisements for things i looked up on ebay ...these multi zillionaire people are grooming us for takeover and as weak sheeple we follow blindly ..
Old 8/14/16, 11:41 AM
legacy Tms Member

having dinner with a lady friend recently she commented that there was a bit of food residue on her fork .. I said " it`s as clean as cold water can get it " ..she also mentioned that her plate did not seem fully clean .. again i say " it`s as clean as cold water can get it ..when she notices spots on her drinking glass and complains iv`e about had enuff of her . dinner was over .. i whistle for my dog ... she says " oh !! what a cute dog ! .. what`s his name ? ... after a second i say ........... cold water ..... HA !!!
Old 8/16/16, 10:01 AM
legacy Tms Member

TRYING TO SET MY PASSWORD RECENTLY
WINDOWS:
Please enter your new password.
ME:
cabbage
WINDOWS:
Sorry, the password must be more than 8 characters.
ME:
boiled cabbage
WINDOWS:
Sorry, the password must contain 1 numerical character.
ME:
1 boiled cabbage
WINDOWS:
Sorry, the password cannot have blank spaces
ME:
50damnboiledcabbages
WINDOWS:
Sorry, the password must contain at least one upper case character
ME:
50DAMNboiledcabbages
WINDOWS:
Sorry the password cannot use more than one upper case character consecutively.
ME:
50damnBoiledCabbagesShovedUpYourAssIfYouDon'tGiveM eAccessNow!
WINDOWS:
Sorry, the password cannot contain punctuation.
ME:
ReallyPissedOff50DamnBoiledCabbagesShovedUpYourAss IfYouDontGiveMeAccessNow
WINDOWS:
Sorry, that password is already in use
Old 8/19/16, 01:23 PM
legacy Tms Member

USC trolled bama with their ROLL TEARS ROLL Tee shirts .. had a good laugh at our expense ... we troll back and boy do they cry .....
Attached Thumbnails random stuff-081716-rolltearsroll.jpg   random stuff-oj-....jpg  
The following users liked this post:
rpoppertdomi (8/20/16)
Old 8/23/16, 10:06 AM
legacy Tms Member

last week my neighbor on the rights dog suddenly died .. we though of old age yet he was a healthy beast .. just laid down one day and would not get up .. 4 days later my neighbor on the lefts dog died .. would not eat and would only constantly drink water . , a young dog of about 1 and a half years .. another 4 days go by and a little dog that stayed with me from time to time also dies .. would not eat nor drink anything ..we do not think anyone could have poisoned all three as all are kept up .. the only thing all have in common is we have a plague of fleas .. both my neighbors had been spraying for them and i had been treating my puppy for them .. we are puzzled ..
Old 8/28/16, 08:06 AM
legacy Tms Member

finally wore out my running shoes recently and ordered some new ( used ) ones online from ebay .. they came in and seemed a bit tight .. i thought i`d make my run in them this morning anyway .. after my run i noticed a blister forming on my little toe ..took off that shoe and proceeded to limp home .. about 3/4 of a mile .. after just a bit the odd stepping with one shoe on and one shoe off began to bother me so i take off the other shoe .. i figure i can knock off a 1/2 mile barefooted no prob .. used to run miles up and down gravel roads as a kid ..WRONG !!. after about 100 yards i can feel the blisters forming on the heels of both feet so i put all my weight on my toes as much as i can .. cars go by seeing me limping and toting my shoes .. i cant walk in the ditch cause the grass is knee high and no telling what is in there .i`ll be sitting a lot for the next week or so ...
Old 8/28/16, 01:15 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
finally wore out my running shoes recently and ordered some new ( used ) ones online from ebay .. they came in and seemed a bit tight .. i thought i`d make my run in them this morning anyway .. after my run i noticed a blister forming on my little toe ..took off that shoe and proceeded to limp home .. about 3/4 of a mile .. after just a bit the odd stepping with one shoe on and one shoe off began to bother me so i take off the other shoe .. i figure i can knock off a 1/2 mile barefooted no prob .. used to run miles up and down gravel roads as a kid ..WRONG !!. after about 100 yards i can feel the blisters forming on the heels of both feet so i put all my weight on my toes as much as i can .. cars go by seeing me limping and toting my shoes .. i cant walk in the ditch cause the grass is knee high and no telling what is in there .i`ll be sitting a lot for the next week or so ...
You need to buy a bicycle.
Old 8/28/16, 01:44 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
I've turned into a tenderfoot as I've gotten older too. Used to run down gravel roads and driveways barefoot like it was nothing when I was a kid. Now I can barely stand to walk a few steps on gravel barefoot.
Old 8/28/16, 02:31 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,252 Likes on 1,678 Posts
The Amish women here run and walk on the hot asphalt and stone roads like they're walking on feathers. They don't even bother to walk around the dried up horseshyte on the roads!
Old 8/29/16, 09:03 AM
legacy Tms Member

i love a storm .. a non tornadic one .. odd how LEE has said he has not had much rain this month and i believe it has rained nearly every day here in north bama just a hop and jump from him .. and it`s most odd that the majority of the storms have come from the north east and headed south west .. from LEE to ME ... HA !! thanks bud ...
Attached Thumbnails random stuff-003.jpg  
Old 9/9/16, 11:44 AM
legacy Tms Member

1973 i was still in school .. i know i worked now and then for a fellow laying carpet .. he must have deducted taxes on me .. 74 5 6 and 7 i worked at the junk yard .bought a 428 mustang .. bought a 69 440 six pac super bee .. built a ton of V8 pintos .. a whole lot of cash but not much in the way of a paycheck ( dont tell the IRS) .. 78 i dont know what i did .. how does one not earn a penny ? 79 i worked in a cabinet shop .. nearly cut off two fingers and quit soon afterwards ... 80 i got married and had to get a real job .. an R&R man at a transmission shop ..worked there till the late 80`s .. got divorced and have been poor every since ..
Attached Thumbnails random stuff-002.jpg  
rpoppertdomi (10/1/16)
Old 9/9/16, 10:03 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Never heard of the term 'rake' for a woman before? Maybe it's a Canadian thing eh?
rpoppertdomi (10/1/16)
Old 9/9/16, 11:47 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Never heard of the term 'rake' for a woman before? Maybe it's a Canadian thing eh?
Neither have I

But I have heard this

"In the poker game of life, women are the rake . . . they are the ****ing rake."
rpoppertdomi (10/1/16)
Old 9/10/16, 11:56 AM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Neither have I

But I have heard this

"In the poker game of life, women are the rake . . . they are the ****ing rake."
Never heard of that phrase either?
rpoppertdomi (10/1/16)
Old 9/10/16, 02:01 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
It's from the movie Rounders

Ed Norton says it when Matt Damon's girlfriend dumps him
rpoppertdomi (10/1/16)
Old 9/11/16, 08:37 AM
legacy Tms Member

Originally Posted by Gravydog316
Just find a sick & rich old rake
at 60 myself anyone older than me is too old .. it would have to be someone with one foot in a casket and the other on a banana peel .. i`m hooked on the young stuff ...
rpoppertdomi (10/1/16)
Old 9/13/16, 11:00 AM
legacy Tms Member

some of you RCMC members on here are friends of woody ford here in huntsville . perhaps you can help me understand one of their adds on the radio . they are bragging on their body shop .. they say they will take a picture of your car before it is wrecked - as it is being fixed and when it is finished ... how do they take a picture of your car before it is wrecked
rpoppertdomi (10/1/16)

Quick Reply: random stuff