2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Got Pulled Over This Morning

Search this Thread

Old 5/3/05, 10:25 AM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by tech+May 3, 2005, 10:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tech @ May 3, 2005, 10:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-snkbtn99@May 3, 2005, 6:24 AM
I'll be the first to say .... You are one of those $%&#ing idiots that **** me off. Just like the tools that blow around me in my neighborhood because I am driving the speed limit. Go drive like an donkey doughnut somewhere else. If you do it while me and my kids are around, I won't hesitate to tell you what an donkey doughnut you are.

AND YES, I had a very bad experience in a VERY similar situation you describe. Some dumb donkey doughnut like you, too impatient to wait their turn, had to pass a slower car in my neighborhood. Guess what, he was so busy looking over his shoulder and couldn't wait to get by the slower vehicle that he never even noticed my daughter on her bicylce. Luckily the smarter of the 2 (my daughter) was paying attention. she jumped the curb to get out of this donkey doughnuts way. That donkey doughnut is lucky I was not out there to witness this. And yes, I did call the cops. I had them sit in my driveway for a couple of weeks to slow these dippoos down.

Say all you want ... what you did is just plain stupid. Think about it. There is nowhere you need to go that fast. NOTHING you can say will make me think any differently about this type of situation. It kills me that you say you have kids, yet you are still stupid enough to do it WITH kids around.

You come off trying to sound all cool and stuff. You are a fool. If my point of view makes me one of those "uncool" people then so be it. That woman did the right thing and I applaud her.
Streets are for cars not kids idiot. You're the type of worthless moron that uses city resources to watch you're friggin' street. This isn't Mayberry buddy.

Yeah, I got caught riding my bike around in the street when I was a kid, my dad caught me and beat my ****. I still remember it to this day, so you can see that it obviously worked.

Try disceplining your kids sometime....pansey.
[/b][/quote]

OUCH! That was rough dude (but I agree with everything you said).
Old 5/3/05, 10:29 AM
Queen Of Nascar

Originally posted by tech+May 3, 2005, 12:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tech @ May 3, 2005, 12:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-snkbtn99@May 3, 2005, 6:24 AM
I'll be the first to say .... You are one of those $%&#ing idiots that **** me off. Just like the tools that blow around me in my neighborhood because I am driving the speed limit. Go drive like an donkey doughnut somewhere else. If you do it while me and my kids are around, I won't hesitate to tell you what an donkey doughnut you are.

AND YES, I had a very bad experience in a VERY similar situation you describe. Some dumb donkey doughnut like you, too impatient to wait their turn, had to pass a slower car in my neighborhood. Guess what, he was so busy looking over his shoulder and couldn't wait to get by the slower vehicle that he never even noticed my daughter on her bicylce. Luckily the smarter of the 2 (my daughter) was paying attention. she jumped the curb to get out of this donkey doughnuts way. That donkey doughnut is lucky I was not out there to witness this. And yes, I did call the cops. I had them sit in my driveway for a couple of weeks to slow these dippoos down.

Say all you want ... what you did is just plain stupid. Think about it. There is nowhere you need to go that fast. NOTHING you can say will make me think any differently about this type of situation. It kills me that you say you have kids, yet you are still stupid enough to do it WITH kids around.

You come off trying to sound all cool and stuff. You are a fool. If my point of view makes me one of those "uncool" people then so be it. That woman did the right thing and I applaud her.
Streets are for cars not kids idiot. You're the type of worthless moron that uses city resources to watch you're friggin' street. This isn't Mayberry buddy.

Yeah, I got caught riding my bike around in the street when I was a kid, my dad caught me and beat my ****. I still remember it to this day, so you can see that it obviously worked.

[/b][/quote]

Did you have to resort to the name calling? :angry:
Old 5/3/05, 10:32 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Way out of line. Can someone either lock it down or discipline said offenders? We are all different and have our own opinions, be tasteful when giving them.
Old 5/3/05, 10:33 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by Donna+May 3, 2005, 10:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Donna @ May 3, 2005, 10:32 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by tech@May 3, 2005, 12:24 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-snkbtn99
@May 3, 2005, 6:24 AM

Did you have to resort to the name calling? :angry:
[/b][/quote]

You're kidding right? Did you read that jerks post?

If he wants to be treated like a human being he shouldn't start hacking away at someone because of his own personal problems. Just my opinion.
Old 5/3/05, 10:37 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

She's not kidding and I agree with her. This isn't like some other forums no matter how much some people want it to be.
Old 5/3/05, 10:39 AM
GT Member

I happen to agree with him too, Donna. Yea, it's a bit harsh, but I've re-read snkbtn99's post 3 times and it's definitely harsher. In his first paragraph he calles dude, a "$%&#ing idiot", a "tool", and a "donkey donut" twice. Where was the language patrol, then?

Gimme a friggin break. You make a thoughtless, obnoxious, hurtful post like that, you better know you're going to receive responses. Bad form. :notnice:
Old 5/3/05, 10:40 AM
Queen Of Nascar

You are right. I was not kidding. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion without the name calling.
Old 5/3/05, 10:41 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

I don't like old snkbrn99's point at all but I don't stoop either.
Old 5/3/05, 10:41 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by Buck_Nekid@May 3, 2005, 10:42 AM
I happen to agree with him too, Donna. Yea, it's a bit harsh, but I've re-read snkbtn99's post 3 times and it's definitely harsher. In his first paragraph he calles dude, a "$%&#ing idiot", a "tool", and a "donkey donut" twice. Where was the language patrol, then?

Gimme a friggin break. You make a thoughtless, obnoxious, hurtful post like that, you better know you're going to receive responses. Bad form. :notnice:

Agreed. I probably was a little harsh, but he set the mood and I reacted. I'm surprised more didn't.

I'll leave it at that, If he starts crying.... I'm sorry
Old 5/3/05, 10:49 AM
Queen Of Nascar

My only thoughts are that soon as the name calling begins the whole thread usually turns ugly.
Old 5/3/05, 11:13 AM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Isn't a Donkey Donut available at Tim Horton's in Canada?
Old 5/3/05, 11:19 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by tech+May 3, 2005, 10:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tech @ May 3, 2005, 10:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-snkbtn99@May 3, 2005, 6:24 AM

[/b][/quote]
Don't blame me cause you lived in a trailer when you were a kid and you only had the highway to play on.
This happened in a usally quiet residential neighborhood. Last time I checked, only intelligent people don't go hauling hiney around in a residential setting. Why do you think the speed limit averages anywhere from 15-25 mph in a residential zone (you must have skipped this question, or got it wrong on the DMV test)? Let me answer for you Mr. Rocket Scientist. It is because kids are all around playing.

To respond to your using of city resources .... Just an FYI ... the cop that came and sat in my drive way is my neighbor that found out about it from my call and came and asked me if it would be OK to sit in our driveway to slow the ******** down. He happened to have a similar incident and was tired of all the "visitors" to the neighborhood that had no respect for anything.

There is nothing you or anyone can say that will change my mind ... When you are a REPSONSIBLE parent, when ever there are kids present, you will slow down. The irresponsible parents say $%&# it and drive like idiots. But then again, you yourself are obviously such a great driver that you KNOW where everyone is ALL the time. Must be nice to have that superpower.

I laugh at people like you ........ Have a nice life ...
Old 5/3/05, 11:21 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Yeah, something like that.
Old 5/3/05, 11:22 AM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
ok, I think some of you are just getting way out of hand.
Old 5/3/05, 11:25 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

I agree.
Old 5/3/05, 11:27 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by mustangfun101@May 3, 2005, 10:40 AM
She's not kidding and I agree with her. This isn't like some other forums no matter how much some people want it to be.
If the mods think I was out of line, then I can take the punishment like a true concerned parent, but if they want to make this a flame free zone, then they should lock down threads like this that obviously anger some people.

I had a situation where my daughter was almost killed from a very similar incident, where they person driving didn't have a clue. It obviously makes me very angry when I hear someone crow about a similar situation near a place that could/did have lots of children. I will not hold that back.

My opinion. Don't like it, you have the right to read right by it.

Mods .... do what you think is necessary.
Old 5/3/05, 11:29 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally posted by mustangfun101@May 2, 2005, 8:28 PM
Here in Virginia they will put the information in their system in case he does it to someone else again. I could have actually filed charges since he tailgated and flashed his lights.

By the way, you should have told her to write you a ticket and then walk off laughing.
i've reported really reckless drivers before and what the police do take down the info into their database. say if this person proceeds to do itagain then they can use that info against that person. all in all its a good thing to do if you think someone is endangering people's lives but this lady sounds like she just had it out for whoever she came across.

hopefully you'll never have to see her again. she sounds like a pain in the rear!
Old 5/3/05, 11:34 AM
GTR Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Agreed, this has gotten out of hand.