2005-2009 Mustang Information on The S197 {Gen1}

Bad News for those of you not scheduled

Search this Thread

Old 1/13/05, 01:03 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by TURBO 05@January 13, 2005, 1:48 AM
so.... has anyone gotten an IUP ordered car delivered yet this month?
Or is anyone expecting one this month that they ordered with iup?
Called today & it said "produced". I have dealership ETA of somewhere between 1/23 & 1/30. So I will update you guys when it arrives. Unless someone beats me to it. Then we can put all this speciulation behind us as to weither or not IUP w/ My Color is or is not being produced this month.

Cheers
Old 1/13/05, 10:44 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by TURBO 05@January 13, 2005, 1:48 AM
so.... has anyone gotten an IUP ordered car delivered yet this month?
Or is anyone expecting one this month that they ordered with iup?
Me! see sig for details

EDIT: expecting it to be delivered! i don't have it yet!
Old 1/13/05, 01:42 PM
Mach 1 Member

You guys just don't get it do you.
If you have ordered your vehicle before January 2005 with IUP, you WILL get it.
If you ordered in January 2005 you may not. All depends on your dealerships allocation. If he has an allocation for 4 IUP's, then the first 4 get it, the rest have to wait.

Now, do we all understand IUP 101? lol :scratch:
Old 1/13/05, 01:48 PM
Mach 1 Member

legend05-

For many people here, this is a write-only forum. They never read it.

Old 1/13/05, 01:58 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally posted by legend05@January 13, 2005, 2:45 PM
If you ordered in January 2005 you may not. All depends on your dealerships allocation. If he has an allocation for 4 IUP's, then the first 4 get it, the rest have to wait.

It may be different in Canada but in the states they just allocate Mustangs. There is no set breakdown on coupe or vert, V6 or V8, IUP or not, etc.. They do give us weekly commodities updates that list the weekly percentages that will be scheduled with a particular commoditiy but our allocation is for total Mustangs only.
Old 1/13/05, 03:02 PM
Bullitt Member

is it possibel to get a car without the iup and then when the dealer gets the iup to get it install in the car? my dealer is saying that they could order it and install it when it comes in. what would u guys do?
Old 1/13/05, 03:42 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by chevy_slayer@January 13, 2005, 5:05 PM
is it possibel to get a car without the iup and then when the dealer gets the iup to get it install in the car? my dealer is saying that they could order it and install it when it comes in. what would u guys do?
Just wait. It will be cleared up sooner than you think.
Old 1/13/05, 03:52 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by chevy_slayer@January 13, 2005, 4:05 PM
Your dealer is a lying idiot and he is blowing smoke up your caboose, the IUP is a lot more than a few pieces of trim, i dont think your dealer will be installing a new dash with 2 additional gauges or the information center...lol! :notnice:
Old 1/13/05, 04:17 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by legend05@January 13, 2005, 2:45 PM

1st of all ~ How rude.
2nd of all ~ I do get it. I have read this whole thread.
The guy asked a question & I answered him.

There is ALOT of conflicting info floating around & it confuses ALOT of people. They come here for answers & they just end of more confused than ever. They may or may not have read this whole thread. It is 25 pages long. So if they usually just ask the same questions over.

Anyway. I think we need a sub thread or something on IUP either here on the main 2005 board or in the interior & audio part. JMO.

Cheers all.
Old 1/13/05, 04:41 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by kerafaith+January 13, 2005, 5:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kerafaith @ January 13, 2005, 5:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-legend05@January 13, 2005, 2:45 PM

1st of all ~ How rude.

There is ALOT of conflicting info floating around & it confuses ALOT of people. They come here for answers & they just end of more confused than ever. They may or may not have read this whole thread. It is 25 pages long. So if they usually just ask the same questions over.

Anyway. I think we need a sub thread or something on IUP either here on the main 2005 board or in the interior & audio part. JMO.

Cheers all. [/b][/quote]
Sorry , not to offend any one.
But your right, 25 pages
and people still don't get it.
Maybe time to kill this thread.
Old 1/13/05, 04:52 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally posted by legend05+January 13, 2005, 5:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (legend05 @ January 13, 2005, 5:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by kerafaith@January 13, 2005, 5:20 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-legend05
@January 13, 2005, 2:45 PM

1st of all ~ How rude.

Cheers all.
But your right, 25 pages
Maybe time to kill this thread. [/b][/quote]
Definately DO NOT KILL THIS THREAD, it is how i stay informed, I certainly get absolutely nowhere with the dealer or Ford.
I have read this thread right along, and your take is just that, your take, just because there are people with different understandings of what is going on, and they differ from your understanding does not make them wrong, maybe your the one who does not understand what is going on here, especially since WE are ALL in the dark in this matter...just look at the title of this thread, Scheduled not ordered!!!!
Old 1/13/05, 04:55 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally posted by legend05+January 13, 2005, 5:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (legend05 @ January 13, 2005, 5:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
<!--QuoteBegin-legend05

1st of all ~ How rude.

Cheers all.
But your right, 25 pages
Maybe time to kill this thread. [/b][/quote]
Thats what people said 8 pages ago.
Old 1/13/05, 05:00 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally posted by davids2toys+January 13, 2005, 5:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (davids2toys @ January 13, 2005, 5:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by legend05@January 13, 2005, 5:44 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-legend05

1st of all ~ How rude.

Cheers all.

But your right, 25 pages
Maybe time to kill this thread.
Definately DO NOT KILL THIS THREAD, it is how i stay informed, I certainly get absolutely nowhere with the dealer or Ford.
I have read this thread right along, and your take is just that, your take, just because there are people with different understandings of what is going on, and they differ from your understanding does not make them wrong, maybe your the one who does not understand what is going on here, especially since WE are ALL in the dark in this matter...just look at the title of this thread, Scheduled not ordered!!!! [/b][/quote]
Precisely!
Old 1/13/05, 05:10 PM
Mach 1 Member

Dave ~ I didn't mean to kill the thread completely. Just make a new sub thread (wording???) to the main one, that is dedicated soley to IUP & move it there. Like exterior mods, interior & audio, etc....Make one of those called something like IUP Rumors, News, & Updates & post ALL IUP info there. Anyway. JMO.

Simon ~ I am not offended. Just caffinee & sleep deprived, so I tend to take things differently than I normally would. Sorry.

Cheers all.
Old 1/13/05, 05:14 PM

Would the dealer call me to let me know if i cant get the IUP because I ordered my car 12/10/04
Old 1/13/05, 07:43 PM
Bullitt Member

I ordered on November 24th
and according to my dealer yesterday, my car is on hold until the IUP is straightened out.
he said don't expect the car until March.
Old 1/13/05, 08:07 PM
Legacy TMS Member

I got off the phone with Ford cust service tonight , I am still C/U, and he knew nothing about IUP problems or delays, he told me to call back in 2 weeks and if nothing has transpired by then, perhaps he could do something ...WHAT A COLLOSSAL CROCK!!
Old 1/13/05, 09:01 PM

been there heard that..allmost like a recording
Old 1/13/05, 10:43 PM
V6 Member

They "Produced" my GT this week , and I had ordered my GT with IUP back on Nov. 20th. I hear that several others on this forum are getting the same word (Kerafaith, etc.). There are reports by members of this site that work on the assembly line that IUP is being installed on cars. Guess that I won't "really" know until I get my car delivered near the end of the month, but to me it's sounding like the cars w/IUP ordered before the hold are getting cranked out.

Now I just have to wait for it to get to the dealer...
Old 1/13/05, 10:58 PM

Railray, Same here ordered Mid NOV and its schedueled for the week of the 31st expecting around mid to late FEB

Quick Reply: Bad News for those of you not scheduled