Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

random stuff

Search this Thread

Old 3/16/16, 09:06 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by HOSS429
this is an all black church .. what is a " white out " ?..
Maybe they ran out of letters and could not include "keep" between "white" and "out"
The following users liked this post:
rpoppertdomi (6/2/16)
Old 3/19/16, 10:17 AM
legacy Tms Member

Received 148 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Not sure, but with all the Black Lives Matter crap going on, you probably should keep your cracker **** away from there that day.
HA !!..
Attached Images  
rpoppertdomi (6/2/16)
Old 3/19/16, 03:54 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,174 Likes on 1,621 Posts
HA !!..
LMAO!!!
rpoppertdomi (6/2/16)
Old 3/27/16, 01:48 PM
legacy Tms Member

dont jump to conclusions to quickly
one of my neighbors was unsuccessful at conceiving a child so they decided to use a surrogate father to start a family.. on the day the proxy father was to show a traveling baby picture taker happened by .. good morning Ma`am he said '' i`m here to " before he could finish his intro she whisked him inside and said " iv`e been expecting you " have you really said the photographer... well good ... did you know babies were my specialty ?... well that's what my husband and i are counting on " she said ... after a tense moment she asked " well where do we start " he said " i usually try a couple in the bath tub.. one on the couch ... then a few on the bed... and the floor is a good place also.. you can really spread out there .. .. bathroom ? floor ? tub? .. she said " no wonder it did'nt work for us " well ma`am he said .. i cant guarantee a good shot every time so i have to go at it from many different angles.. most of us would like to be in and out in five minutes he said but i know you`d be disapointed with the results ... dont i know she said.. but first let me show you some of my work he said... he pulled out several baby pics and said '' this first one was done on top of a bus... " oh my ! " she said... and these twins turned out really nice considering how difficult the mother was to work with he said.... difficult how do you mean she ask ? .. well said the picture taker... i had to take her to the park to please her ... people were standing all around and watching and the mother was yelling and squealing so i could hardly concentrate.. then darkness began to fall and i had to rush my shots.. but when the squirrels began nibbling at my equipment i told the mother i was done ... my neighbor said " squirrels chewed on your "um" equipment ?.. yes he said ... but if you`re ready i will set up my tripod to rest my Canon on .. it`s much to big to hold in my hands for very long... when my neighbor heard that she fainted !!
rpoppertdomi (6/2/16)
Old 4/11/16, 12:30 PM
legacy Tms Member

there is a sign on the refridgerator up stairs that says " please dont take food items that dont belong to you '' .. There has been no one working up there for 4 months ..there is a lot of stuff in it .. i found a chicken alfredo with broccoli dinner that i wanted ..i dont know what alfredo is but i love chicken and broccoli ..knowing no one is looking or would even care i slip away in the darkness with the frozen meal ( very few lites on upstairs ) ..i get down at my desk and tear open the package ready to pop it in the microwave and spot the expiration date ..6-10-2009 ...maybe there has`nt been people working up there longer than i thought .. but there still is a lot of food to go thru ..
Old 4/11/16, 06:10 PM
FR500 Member

Received 118 Likes on 101 Posts
LMAO
Attached Images  
HOSS429 (4/11/16)
Old 4/12/16, 09:21 AM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Hahaha!!!
Old 4/20/16, 07:15 AM
legacy Tms Member

http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/enthu...Ux4v?ocid=iehp
Old 4/29/16, 07:23 AM
legacy Tms Member

it just boggles the mind the way billion dollar companies think and operate .. we are just a month away from shutting down and are making no effort to salvage any save any money in the process .. we have thrown away tooling fixtures that are worth over a million dollars .. sold for scrap iron .. we are throwing hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of finished goods and the hardware to make them .. making little to no effort to see if any other company wants this stuff .. someone else is going to start making the things we once did ..many millions of dollars worth of machines are to be auctioned off at pennies on the dollar ..i have no idea what is to become of the facilities on site ..i will drive by some time in the future just to see .. i`ve been driving here for 28 years ..... on another thought it`s hard to come to this site now days with the way things are changing ,, I guess it`s being made easy for those who come here on their phones but it`s killing my computer screen ..
Old 4/29/16, 09:14 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

I feel you Hoss I lost my job after 28 years and I still haven't got a new job yet! Big companies don't give a bleep!
Old 5/1/16, 01:33 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 592 Likes on 425 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
I feel you Hoss I lost my job after 28 years and I still haven't got a new job yet! Big companies don't give a bleep!

Vote for Bernie!!!! Everything gonna be free!! Free college, free health care, free house for everyone. Guaranteed 15 bucks an hours for everyone, even if you don't work!!! Everything FREE!!!!!!!!

We gonna make those millionaires and billionaires pay for everything!!!!!

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 5/1/16 at 01:34 AM.
Old 5/1/16, 10:01 AM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Vote for Bernie!!!! Everything gonna be free!! Free college, free health care, free house for everyone. Guaranteed 15 bucks an hours for everyone, even if you don't work!!! Everything FREE!!!!!!!! We gonna make those millionaires and billionaires pay for everything!!!!!
Bernie said the first measure he will enact when elected is to direct the Department of Agriculture to plant the trees that grow all the free sh**
Old 5/4/16, 06:19 AM
legacy Tms Member

is the RCMC all ford show this weekend ?
Old 5/9/16, 06:17 AM
legacy Tms Member

is the RCMC all ford show this weekend ?
i suppose it was a pretty good event .. I was too deep into a case of sudweisers when I remembered it ...
Old 5/14/16, 11:10 AM
legacy Tms Member

once again relegated to being a storage bin .. something broke during my last burnout a month ago and i dont have the desire to fix it .. i have the old 429 sitting in the floor but dont have the will to wrestle it back in .. perhaps when i`m out of work i will get bored and fix it ..
Attached Thumbnails random stuff-003.jpg  
Old 5/22/16, 09:35 AM
legacy Tms Member

my neighbor on the right is a fellow i`ve known from a distance for 45 years or so and he knows me the same .. we played sports against each other when we were kids .. we remember each other a bit and we remember other players on other teams .. anywho he is fond of leggy blondes nearly as much as i .. he has a new girl about half his age staying with him at the moment .. i have only got a close look at her a time or two when she was walking her dog .. yesterday they spent most of the day setting out flowers on their front porch and a few in the yard ..i watched from a distance ... this morning i`m walking around my yard enjoying my breakfast sudweiser and i spot them sitting on the front porch .. i saunder on over and step up on the porch and in my best Karl Childers imitation say " flowers is purty ... I`ve always thought that " ..she gives me a WTF look and i turn and walk away ... a few seconds later i hear him bust out laughing .. i hope he explained it to her ...
Attached Images  
Old 5/26/16, 12:34 PM
legacy Tms Member

it`s no fun being called to the front office at work and having a police investigator ask if I would be willing to speak to him without my lawyer present ..after he read me my rights he says I was implicated in a company theft .. a few years ago a former Boss of mine was arrested for stealing a lot of material .. I reported it missing .. I recently reported some more material missing .. lots of it .. the investigator said I can be seen on video loading the truck .. I have yet to see this video ..
Old 5/26/16, 03:28 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

it`s no fun being called to the front office at work and having a police investigator ask if I would be willing to speak to him without my lawyer present ..after he read me my rights he says I was implicated in a company theft .. a few years ago a former Boss of mine was arrested for stealing a lot of material .. I reported it missing .. I recently reported some more material missing .. lots of it .. the investigator said I can be seen on video loading the truck .. I have yet to see this video ..
Wow sounds like lawyer time for you! My first thought is the company you work for is trying everything they can do to limit or wipe out any benefits owed to you!
Old 5/26/16, 07:36 PM
legacy Tms Member

all is well .. my idiot boss and the plant manager dont know that i know that there is no surveillance cameras working anywhere on the premises .. that is one of the first things that this dysfunctional company did away with when they bought us .. i will not say who these people are yet as they owe me 25 weeks pay as separation ..but as soon as i get my last check from them they will get an ear full from me ..like i`m gunna risk 15 grand free pay for 400 bucks worth of scrap ..
Old 5/26/16, 09:44 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Whenever I'm on an elevator and the door opens I always walk out thinking I arrived at my floor. Most of the time I'm not on the correct floor. I swear I'm border line retarded when it comes to this! The comedian Kevin James talks about that same thing.

Quick Reply: random stuff