Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 11/24/16, 12:03 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Without trying to pry too much, who got the house in Georgia?
I would just crash somebody's party. Hell if you were down here, a case of beer or a couple bottles of liquor would get you a seat at just about any table in town. Perfect stranger bringing alcohol ain't a stranger no more. He's family now. Lol
Wasn't married, everybody kept their own ****. Wasn't any dispute or nastiness at all, just time to move on.

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
You're always invited with us Lee

I'm sure like me and Al, all of us would welcome you

I'm thankful for my friends here on this dying site. The ones I've met and the ones I haven't met yet.

Meh, I've kind of gotten used to it. There are so few of my small family left that they haven't really done anything in years and her family hated my guts so I wasn't ever really welcomed so I tended to do my own thing anyway.

Just remembered that Cracker Barrel is open, probably ride over there and blow my diet, then regret it later when I'm on the toilet.
Old 11/24/16, 06:26 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 196 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by GrnT
I'm sick. This sucks. I so want to be over this cold. If there were a way to make money off of snot I'd be rich.
Happy belated birthday
Originally Posted by kcoTiger
Won't root for Logano regardless what he drives. Younger, whinier, *****ier version of Kevin Harvick.

I wanted to see Carl win his first, but them's the breaks. Glad Johnson won it.
I still need to find a new driver to root for. Haven't picked one since Mark Martin retired, lol.

Originally Posted by GrnT
Alcohol.
Happy Thanks giving *****es. I'm thankful for my loving family.

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Kept hoping for a positive phone call, maybe an invitation out of pity (or guilt after what I've done). Never came. Apparently they all got better offers and I wasn't included. Guess I'll end up having leftover turkey chili from 2 days ago by myself for Thanksgiving. Might go to Waffle House, hope I can get a booth by myself if it isn't too crowded. That should be fun and festive, lol.

You're always invited with us Lee

I'm sure like me and Al, all of us would welcome you

I'm thankful for my friends here on this dying site. The ones I've met and the ones I haven't met yet.

Happy Thanksgiving guys! I'm thankful that all of my kiddos we able to be here at the same time today instead of split shifts!
Old 11/24/16, 06:58 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Happy belated birthday I still need to find a new driver to root for. Haven't picked one since Mark Martin retired, lol.

Happy Thanksgiving guys! I'm thankful that all of my kiddos we able to be here at the same time today instead of split shifts!
Happy Thanksgiving Jill!

Old 11/24/16, 08:44 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Happy belated birthday
Thanks Jill and happy Thanks Giving.
Old 11/24/16, 09:09 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Well the Cracker Barrel was so packed there was hardly a space to park and at least 40 people outside on the porch waiting. Said eff that, don't like crowds and don't like waiting. Went home, got a big thick ribeye out of the freezer and grilled it with some eggs, biscuits and grits.
Old 11/24/16, 09:24 PM
Post *****

I feel so fat I could sweat gravy
Old 11/24/16, 11:28 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
You know I would have invited you over Lee if you lived closer! Kinda a ****ty thanksgiving anyways. Too much bickering.
Old 11/24/16, 11:40 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
You know I would have invited you over Lee if you lived closer!
Thanks, I appreciate it. You're the only "son" I even heard from today. Maybe they'll call me tomorrow. I know they're busy, especially the oldest, he's over seas.

Kinda a ****ty thanksgiving anyways. Too much bickering.
They all are pretty much, for me at least. I'd really rather not even be around my family as a group. I usually end up pissed off anyway. I love them individually, but as a group all together it goes ****ty.

Did you make a sweet potato casserole?

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 11/24/16 at 11:42 PM.
Old 11/24/16, 11:45 PM

Thanks, I appreciate it. You're the only "son" I even heard from today. Maybe they'll call me tomorrow. I know they're busy, especially the oldest, he's over seas.

They all are pretty much, for me at least. I'd really rather not even be around my family as a group. I usually end up pissed off anyway. I love them individually, but as a group all together it goes ****ty.

Did you make a sweet potato casserole?
No casserole. Just turkey, mashed potatoes, and some plain stuffing for me. Didn't even have any pie.
Old 11/24/16, 11:51 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

No casserole. Just turkey, mashed potatoes, and some plain stuffing for me. Didn't even have any pie.
That's a bummer. I might make one just for the hell of it (someone gave me a big bag of pecans right off their tree when I was down on the Gulf last week), I love that stuff, even though I don't need to eat it, still trying to lose weight and get in better shape. ( I think you liked it too didn't you?) I already had my turkey this week. I made a big pot of turkey chili Monday,
Old 11/24/16, 11:59 PM

That's a bummer. I might make one just for the hell of it (someone gave me a big bag of pecans right off their tree when I was down on the Gulf last week), I love that stuff, even though I don't need to eat it, still trying to lose weight and get in better shape. ( I think you liked it too didn't you?) I already had my turkey this week. I made a big pot of turkey chili Monday,
My mom made pecan pie (along with pumpkin). Didn't even want to look at it. Definitely one of my favorites. Never had turkey chili, but not sure that really counts.
Old 11/25/16, 12:09 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Never had turkey chili, but not sure that really counts.
Been making it for about a year and I love it. Heck, everyone that has eaten it liked it more than my old chili with beef and ask me to make it all the time. Just have to season the turkey right while you brown it. Onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder and Tony Chachere's creole seasoning.
Old 11/25/16, 12:22 AM

Been making it for about a year and I love it. Heck, everyone that has eaten it liked it more than my old chili with beef and ask me to make it all the time. Just have to season the turkey right while you brown it. Onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder and Tony Chachere's creole seasoning.
Sounds good, but I'm not trying it anytime soon! lol
Old 11/25/16, 12:23 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Do you put beans in your chili? Nobody around here makes chili without beans. Not sure if I ever had a chili without beans. Just curious.
Old 11/25/16, 12:24 AM

Here we go again...
Old 11/25/16, 12:29 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Sounds good, but I'm not trying it anytime soon! lol
You should try it, its great. I use the Butterball 93% lean ground turkey instead of ground chuck beef.

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Do you put beans in your chili? Nobody around here makes chili without beans. Not sure if I ever had a chili without beans. Just curious.
Hell yeah I use beans. I use Luck's mixed beans, pintos/great northern. Kidney beans are too hard and hurt my stomach (and give me gas from hell). This ain't Texas, I gotta have beans in my chili.

Here we go again...

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 11/25/16 at 12:32 AM.
Old 11/25/16, 01:40 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Well this place died quickly, lol.
Old 11/25/16, 02:18 AM
Post *****

**** beans in chili!
Old 11/25/16, 02:23 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

**** beans in chili!
If chili ain't got beans, it ain't nothing more than a sauce/condiment to spruce up a hotdog. The beans make it a meal, especially with rice and cornbread.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 11/25/16 at 02:24 AM.
Old 11/25/16, 02:45 AM
Post *****

I eat it with cornbread or crackers

Usually crackers

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast