Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 11/19/16, 10:45 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Little exhaust video.
Been watching the news today. Saw stuff about Mn. Did you get snowed in where you are son? Looked really crappy from the vids I saw, but didn't know where it was exactly.
Old 11/19/16, 10:54 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Been watching the news today. Saw stuff about Mn. Did you get snowed in where you are son? Looked really crappy from the vids I saw, but didn't know where it was exactly.
Only about 1.5 inches around here. The 24" is way up in northern MN. Had a decent size tree fall across the driveway from all the wind, but wasn't anything too bad.

Not sure if it'll work, but here's a video from up by our cabin. It's so surreal to see it like that.

Facebook Post
Old 11/19/16, 11:05 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Only about 1.5 inches around here. The 24" is way up in northern MN. Had a decent size tree fall across the driveway from all the wind, but wasn't anything too bad.

Not sure if it'll work, but here's a video from up by our cabin. It's so surreal to see it like that.

https://www.facebook.com/ludlows/vid...4632854019000/
Didn't work.

Our trees are falling because its so freaking dry. Not to mention the wildfires. Got National Forest basically in my back yard and the Wilderness Area is burning to the ground, close to 30,000 burnt acres so far. And since its wilderness area, they let it go, have to leave it alone by govt. mandates. No mechanical stuff allowed in a wilderness area, its supposed to be kept wild and do whatever would happen in the wild. Had to get federal approval just to use chain saws and leaf blowers in there. Everything else has to be done with rakes, shovels, picks, cross cut saws, etc. Just devastated one of the most pristine, true wild areas of the state.

Got bears and deer just roaming everywhere trying to flee what was their habitat.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 11/19/16 at 11:07 PM.
Old 11/19/16, 11:08 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Didn't work.

Our trees are falling because its so freaking dry. Not to mention the wildfires. Got National Forest basically in my back yard and the Wilderness Area is burning to the ground, close to 30,000 burnt acres so far. And since its wilderness area, they let it go, have to leave it alone by govt. mandates. No mechanical stuff allowed in a wilderness area, its supposed to be kept wild and do whatever would happen in the wild. Had to get federal approval just to use chain saws and leaf blowers in there. Everything else has to be done with rakes, shovels, picks, cross cut saws, etc. Just devastated one of the most pristine, true wild areas of the state.
That's terrible. Goverment always has to make a mess out of things. I understand wanting to keep things natural, but that's just dumb. Hopefully you guys will get some rain down there soon.
Old 11/19/16, 11:25 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

That's terrible. Goverment always has to make a mess out of things. I understand wanting to keep things natural, but that's just dumb. Hopefully you guys will get some rain down there soon.
I can't really complain, we have been champions of the designated Wilderness Area, that is what makes it great. People come from all over the Southeast to hike in here because its untouched by man's equipment and is pristine and beautiful. My family has volunteered with the Forest Service for decades maintaining hiking trails in the Wilderness, using crosscut saws, pulaskis, sling blades etc. to cut blow downs, build water bars, clear brush, etc. We would have been alright with letting the fire burn, if there was an end in sight, but there was no rain in the forecast for weeks and they still let it go until it was out of hand. We have a good relationship with the Rangers in the district, have worked with them for years and we were all stunned that the Feds let it go this far, even with it being wilderness.

We got about a 1/10th of an inch last night, a real soaker.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 11/19/16 at 11:27 PM.
Old 11/20/16, 11:12 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 187 Likes on 125 Posts
Little exhaust video.

https://youtu.be/ZYq84YZOroA
Old 11/20/16, 05:00 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,232 Likes on 1,664 Posts
This Sprint race championship is turning out to be a nail biter!!! Go Joey!!!
Old 11/23/16, 02:14 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
I'm sick. This sucks. I so want to be over this cold. If there were a way to make money off of snot I'd be rich.
Old 11/23/16, 02:54 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
This Sprint race championship is turning out to be a nail biter!!! Go Joey!!!
Won't root for Logano regardless what he drives. Younger, whinier, *****ier version of Kevin Harvick.

I wanted to see Carl win his first, but them's the breaks. Glad Johnson won it.
Old 11/23/16, 02:56 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Just found this. Sounds good.
Gravy Dog
A drink made from grapefruit juice, cottage cheese and oatmeal, and served lukewarm, in Milwaukee and other industrial cities of the Upper Midwest. Sometimes, but not always, spiked with grain alcohol.
Brrrrr.... It's 10 degrees outside. Give me a gravy dog and a chili dog with cheese, please.
Old 11/23/16, 03:31 PM
legacy Tms Member

Received 154 Likes on 117 Posts
Originally Posted by GrnT
I'm sick. This sucks. I so want to be over this cold. If there were a way to make money off of snot I'd be rich.
sick on you birth day .. bummer ...
Old 11/23/16, 03:48 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Gravy Dog
A drink made from grapefruit juice, cottage cheese and oatmeal, and served lukewarm, in Milwaukee and other industrial cities of the Upper Midwest. Sometimes, but not always, spiked with grain alcohol.
Brrrrr.... It's 10 degrees outside. Give me a gravy dog and a chili dog with cheese, please.
Sounds like leftovers in the pig trough.
Old 11/23/16, 04:02 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Gravy Dog
You had me until you said cottage cheese and oatmeal

Honestly it would sound better with actual gravy and grain alcohol
Old 11/23/16, 04:03 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Gravy Dog
That sounds effing disgusting. Only thing in it I'd have is the grain alcohol.

Grapefruit sucks, cottage cheese makes me sick to even see it and the only thing oatmeal is good for is if you run out of grits for breakfast.
Old 11/23/16, 07:24 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,232 Likes on 1,664 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
You had me until you said cottage cheese and oatmeal

Honestly it would sound better with actual gravy and grain alcohol
X1000.
Old 11/23/16, 11:44 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Alcohol.
Happy Thanks giving *****es. I'm thankful for my loving family.

Last edited by GrnT; 11/23/16 at 11:50 PM.
Old 11/24/16, 12:52 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Kept hoping for a positive phone call, maybe an invitation out of pity (or guilt after what I've done). Never came. Apparently they all got better offers and I wasn't included. Guess I'll end up having leftover turkey chili from 2 days ago by myself for Thanksgiving. Might go to Waffle House, hope I can get a booth by myself if it isn't too crowded. That should be fun and festive, lol.
Old 11/24/16, 04:43 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Kept hoping for a positive phone call, maybe an invitation out of pity (or guilt after what I've done). Never came. Apparently they all got better offers and I wasn't included. Guess I'll end up having leftover turkey chili from 2 days ago by myself for Thanksgiving. Might go to Waffle House, hope I can get a booth by myself if it isn't too crowded. That should be fun and festive, lol.
Without trying to pry too much, who got the house in Georgia?
I would just crash somebody's party. Hell if you were down here, a case of beer or a couple bottles of liquor would get you a seat at just about any table in town. Perfect stranger bringing alcohol ain't a stranger no more. He's family now. Lol
Old 11/24/16, 05:57 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
You're always invited with us Lee

I'm sure like me and Al, all of us would welcome you

I'm thankful for my friends here on this dying site. The ones I've met and the ones I haven't met yet.
Old 11/24/16, 11:52 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Without trying to pry too much, who got the house in Georgia?
I would just crash somebody's party. Hell if you were down here, a case of beer or a couple bottles of liquor would get you a seat at just about any table in town. Perfect stranger bringing alcohol ain't a stranger no more. He's family now. Lol
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
You're always invited with us Lee

I'm sure like me and Al, all of us would welcome you

I'm thankful for my friends here on this dying site. The ones I've met and the ones I haven't met yet.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast