Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 3/1/14, 11:47 AM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Happy bday!!! arty:
Old 3/1/14, 12:41 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Happy birthday !! It's my buddy's birthday too
Old 3/1/14, 01:40 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
How the hell do you turn down six little Girl Scouts simultaneously asking you if you would like to buy some cookies? Set up right outside the grocery store. There's no way to avoid or ignore them. It's like a mini mafia. Oh you will buy them.
Old 3/1/14, 01:44 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
How the hell do you turn down six little Girl Scouts simultaneously asking you if you would like to buy some cookies? Set up right outside the grocery store. There's no way to avoid or ignore them. It's like a mini mafia. Oh you will buy them.
Easy. I say I already have some at home (because we do).
Old 3/1/14, 02:08 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 605 Likes on 436 Posts
Just say "Oh, thery're Girl Scout cookies? Are they made out of real Girl Scouts? You know, if you don't sell your quota, you'll end up in a box of them like the others."

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 3/1/14 at 02:10 PM.
Old 3/1/14, 02:18 PM

The fact that I like cookies doesn't help.
Old 3/1/14, 02:23 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

The fact that I like cookies doesn't help.
I didn't get any this year, haven't even seen anyone selling them. I used to get 10-20 boxes, mostly Samoas, and put them in the freezer and get them out as I wanted some.
Old 3/1/14, 02:25 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
What's weird for me is the '12 chemo took my hair and beard 95% off. Then it grew back like it was - grey/white - and long enough to start a pony tail. This round of chemo is a lot slower taking the hair out but now my beard is mostly gone and the grey/white hair on my head is all gone. But I still have a thin pony tail - of black hair. lol Never had black hair in my life.
Recessive genes?
Old 3/1/14, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I didn't get any this year, haven't even seen anyone selling them. I used to get 10-20 boxes, mostly Samoas, and put them in the freezer and get them out as I wanted some.
These new Thank You Berry Munch are awesome.
Old 3/1/14, 02:34 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts

I was lit, give me a freakin' break dillhole.
Like that's gonna happen.

Ask them if they have any that are gluten free.
Old 3/1/14, 02:37 PM
Legacy TMS Member

I've seen organic GS cookies, but not sure about GF.
Old 3/1/14, 02:38 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Blue Notch

Ask them if they have any that are gluten free.

I just looked it up and they actually do this year.

http://www.abcsmartcookies.com/gf-cookie-councils

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 3/1/14 at 02:39 PM.
Old 3/1/14, 04:07 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 174 Likes on 117 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch

Hey, Lee, did you used to have a pony tail?
Lol

Originally Posted by laserred38

Easy. I say I already have some at home (because we do).
I figure if kids are going stand there for hours or go door to door, I will always buy. Just wait until Liam is old enough to be involved in scouts or something similar. You will be the parent watching the kids working it and then silently cussing the parents that don't buy anything, lol.
Old 3/1/14, 04:09 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 174 Likes on 117 Posts
Oh, and Happy Birthday Gary!
Old 3/1/14, 04:57 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Lol I figure if kids are going stand there for hours or go door to door, I will always buy. Just wait until Liam is old enough to be involved in scouts or something similar. You will be the parent watching the kids working it and then silently cussing the parents that don't buy anything, lol.

Hahahahaha...yeah...you're right
Old 3/1/14, 05:52 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
Our girls grew out of Girl Scouts. This is our first year not selling GS cookies. Now if I want some I have to go looking for them. Lucky we found someone. Thin mints and Do si dos are so good.
Old 3/1/14, 09:45 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by DaGonz
Recessive genes?
You mean my chemically altered genes that now glow in the dark? lol
"They" say that chemo hair often grows back different. However, I didn't notice the black hair underneath until the grey/white layers went away. Heck, I was just happy to have hair again!
Old 3/2/14, 12:02 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
What did you do for your birthday Gary?
Old 3/2/14, 12:54 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by laserred38
Aww. I'm too young

Btw, we're back in the hospital. He hadn't been eating at all the past few days, went to pediatrician check up today and he had lost 13% of his weight. Although last night and this morning he was eating out of the bottle once she started pumping. They said we should be able to go home in the morning once his weight is going back up.
Look man, I love dogs as much or more than anyone here. But there is no way I would trust a dog around an infant. **** like this makes me think twice, even if I have known the dog from birth, especially if it a dog I got from a rescue when it was grown.

This was a 13 year old kid, not an infant. It makes me really nervous. No offense to you, but I'm just paranoid and skeptical.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/02...attack-by-dog/

Noting to do with the breed of dog, although I have reservations about some, but you have to be on top of things because at the end of the day a dog is a wild creature, a direct descendant of the wolf.

TBH, I worry about Steff and her dogs with that little girl she keeps. That worries me.

I know people always say how sweet and loving the dog was, after it kills someone, but after it kills someone what does it matter? And those same people will defend the animal tooth and nail until the unthinkable happens, and when it does they usually become silent.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 3/2/14 at 12:59 AM.
Old 3/2/14, 02:39 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Look man, I love dogs as much or more than anyone here. But there is no way I would trust a dog around an infant. **** like this makes me think twice, even if I have known the dog from birth, especially if it a dog I got from a rescue when it was grown. This was a 13 year old kid, not an infant. It makes me really nervous. No offense to you, but I'm just paranoid and skeptical. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/02...attack-by-dog/ Noting to do with the breed of dog, although I have reservations about some, but you have to be on top of things because at the end of the day a dog is a wild creature, a direct descendant of the wolf. TBH, I worry about Steff and her dogs with that little girl she keeps. That worries me. I know people always say how sweet and loving the dog was, after it kills someone, but after it kills someone what does it matter? And those same people will defend the animal tooth and nail until the unthinkable happens, and when it does they usually become silent.
That's crazy. I definitely hear you. We respect our animals, especially that they are still direct descendants of wild animals. That being said, I have my experiences of growing up with my pup who was 6months old when my parents got him 2 weeks before I was born. There's never any certainty in life, and that holds true for any species. As I type this, Blue is under the covers sleeping between my legs and Bella is laying across my chest. These aren't 115 pound Bull Mastiffs. Also, that boy wasn't the dog's owner, although we've heard of dogs attacking their owners too. There's too much unknown in this story. What if they two boys pissed the dog off somehow and decided to leave those details out?

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast