Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 2/15/14, 06:19 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by phiggs54
I like that yellow. Nice car. I'd buy it if my wife were as Mustang numerically tolerant as Gary's.
I'm just not a big fan of yellow. It would look sweet with my black FR500s though.
Originally Posted by denlem
How about this one? Hopefully they put it inside or it's in the process of being covered in a foot and a half of snow right now.

http://www.akjsales.com/detail.aspx?...fID=7684&.aspx

Don't really want a vert.
Originally Posted by StangMahn
Is it just me or does the door look to be a different color than the rest of the car?
A lot of the different panels look different.
Old 2/15/14, 06:23 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by StangMahn
Is it just me or does the door look to be a different color than the rest of the car?
Probably just the reflection of whats on the other side. The other pics of it look normal.
Old 2/15/14, 08:01 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm gonna put this peel and rub on the back of my car, but where... I need to remove the other one... Got this instead:
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-image-3331733670.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-image-3174387579.jpg  

Last edited by Supersnake04; 2/15/14 at 10:11 PM.
Old 2/15/14, 08:40 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
I'm just not a big fan of yellow.
Buy it for me and drive it to the 50th celebration in Charlotte and I'll pick it up there. The check is in the mail. But you are on your own getting back to Canada.
Old 2/15/14, 09:05 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by phiggs54
But you are on your own getting back to Canada.
Old 2/15/14, 10:00 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
If this were red or blue, I'd be all over it.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...Index=11&Log=0
Just curious, are you really attracted to the Mach cars, or are you looking at them because they are cheaper than the Terminator cars and would rather have one of those?

Is the color a deal breaker for sure? If I bought you one would you be disappointed if it wasn't a color you prefer?

Just wondering.

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
I think it's just the scoop that looks a lil darker
Same thing I thought.
Old 2/15/14, 10:03 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

Just curious, are you really attracted to the Mach cars, or are you looking at them because they are cheaper than the Terminator cars and would rather have one of those?

Is the color a deal breaker for sure? If I bought you one would you be disappointed if it wasn't a color you prefer?

Just wondering.

Same thing I thought.
I know that question was for Nathan, but for me, I would rather have a Mach1 with the shaker hood than a Terminator for a Mustang of that era. Color does not matter if you are paying.
Old 2/15/14, 10:06 PM

Just wondering.

Same thing I thought.
2003 Torch Red Mach 1 is pretty much my dream mustang aside from a Black '69 Boss 429. Of course I'd love a Black or Sonic Blue Terminator too, but the Mach 1s just really grab my attention.

If somebody bought me a car I wouldn't be disappointed in the color. I'm not that shallow. When I'm putting my own money into something, I get very picky. Hopefully I can find one in a year or two and trade in the GT. I'm not sure I can let go of that car though. I get very attached to inanimate objects.
Old 2/15/14, 10:32 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

If somebody bought me a car I wouldn't be disappointed in the color. I'm not that shallow. When I'm putting my own money into something, I get very picky.
I'm sorry Nate, I didn't mean to insinuate anything by that (that you were shallow). I was just trying to get a feel for what it is you really want, or if you were just settling for what was in your budget because the Mach was cheaper than the Cobras.
Old 2/15/14, 10:34 PM

I'm sorry Nate, I didn't mean to insinuate anything by that (that you were shallow). I was just trying to get a feel for what it is you really want, or if you were just settling for what was in your budget because the Mach was cheaper than the Cobras.
I didn't think you were insinuating that at all. Just wanted to make sure no one thought I was.
Old 2/15/14, 10:42 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 109 Likes on 95 Posts
If this were red or blue, I'd be all over it.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...Index=11&Log=0
I'm quite partial to the orange Mach1 my self. And ya I'd trade mine for it if it had low miles. For me Mach1>Terminator. I just like them allot.
Old 2/15/14, 11:27 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by GrnT
I'm quite partial to the orange Mach1 my self. And ya I'd trade mine for it if it had low miles. For me Mach1>Terminator. I just like them allot.

Comp O Termie with Mach 1 hood and C-pillars, and 99-01 Cobra tails. There ya go haha!
Old 2/16/14, 12:30 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

This place used to be hopping at night, now it just blows for entertainment and conversation.

I guess people have better things to do like have sex with their ol' ladies, sleep so they can go to work in the morning, or just watch tv and relax after they've been busy all week.

None of which I have to deal with, especially the sex part.

Even with all of that, I'd expect Nathan to be here at least, especially considering the sex part.

J/K son.
Old 2/16/14, 12:31 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Lol you meanie. Yeah, we're watching tv on the couch. Netflix though. Not actual cable tv.
Old 2/16/14, 12:39 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by laserred38
Lol you meanie. Yeah, we're watching tv on the couch. Netflix though. Not actual cable tv.

Just curious on your opinion (or any of you guys for that matter). The ol' lady was loaned a Roku box by a friend to try, it has netflix, crackle, Amazon prime etc. already. I like the things I've seen so far, would you recommend getting one and which services would you get if you've had it for a while?
Old 2/16/14, 01:25 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just curious on your opinion (or any of you guys for that matter). The ol' lady was loaned a Roku box by a friend to try, it has netflix, crackle, Amazon prime etc. already. I like the things I've seen so far, would you recommend getting one and which services would you get if you've had it for a while?
Roku boxes are pretty nice, especially if your are already subscribed to video streaming services ( Netflix, Hulu, etc...). I personally only have a subscription to netflix, but hardly watch it. My brother in law has Hulu, and likes it especially since he can watch the latest episodes, the day after they air.
Most video streaming services have a "free" trial, so you can see if you like that service.
Also, something to consider is you internet connection speed,bandwidth. If your download speed is less then 5mb, you can expect to have some streaming issues( pic quality , having to re-buffer a lot ), and if you have a data limit, streaming will eat up data.
Old 2/16/14, 01:31 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by shurtual86
Also, something to consider is you internet connection speed,bandwidth. If your download speed is less then 5mb, you can expect to have some streaming issues( pic quality , having to re-buffer a lot ), and if you have a data limit, streaming will eat up data.
3mb is the most I can get, but I haven't had a problem at all when playing around with this box she loaned us. I've watched many shows and movies on it and it has been flawless.
Old 2/16/14, 01:34 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by shurtual86
Roku boxes are pretty nice, especially if your are already subscribed to video streaming services ( Netflix, Hulu, etc...). I personally only have a subscription to netflix, but hardly watch it. My brother in law has Hulu, and likes it especially since he can watch the latest episodes, the day after they air. Most video streaming services have a "free" trial, so you can see if you like that service. Also, something to consider is you internet connection speed,bandwidth. If your download speed is less then 5mb, you can expect to have some streaming issues( pic quality , having to re-buffer a lot ), and if you have a data limit, streaming will eat up data.
This is a good assessment^. We have an Apple TV, which is very similar. The Roku offers a lot more channels, but the ATV integrates with all our other Apple stuff so it's a trade off. Hulu seems to be more worth it than Netflix. We don't care about keeping up with shows that much, so it's nice to watch an episode here and there of certain shows. We use my gf's brother's netflix account, I let other friends use my spotify and I have another friend who let's us use his hulu. If you can get one service and mooch off others, these little boxes are very worth it!
Old 2/16/14, 01:45 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by laserred38
This is a good assessment^. We have an Apple TV, which is very similar. The Roku offers a lot more channels, but the ATV integrates with all our other Apple stuff so it's a trade off. Hulu seems to be more worth it than Netflix. We don't care about keeping up with shows that much, so it's nice to watch an episode here and there of certain shows. We use my gf's brother's netflix account, I let other friends use my spotify and I have another friend who let's us use his hulu. If you can get one service and mooch off others, these little boxes are very worth it!
I'm not smart enough to know what all is going on with it, but when I punch "home" on this little Roku bo,x Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Crackle and a few others show up. I know she (the girl that lent the ol' lady the thing to try) has netflix, and amazon prime, she gave her the passwords for them to see if it was something we would like before we bought stuff. I've just been browsing around on them a bit. I've mostly watched Top Gear on it because I'm a car nerd, lol.
Old 2/16/14, 01:56 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Yep the Top Gear almost makes it worth it alone lol. I haven't really found amazon prime to have anything worthwhile. We have redbox at the grocery store nearby, so we get new movies releases whenever we want. Redbox DVD rentals are only $1.31 a day. You might like the BBC series for Sherlock. It takes place in modern times, but is really well done I think. Each episode is an hour an a half, so pretty much a movie each! Netflix has Sherlock seasons 1-2. The third is still going on I believe, so Hulu might have it.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast