Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 2/9/13, 10:30 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
I miss Scott being around.
Old 2/9/13, 10:35 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
He's probably lurking around
Old 2/9/13, 10:35 PM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Originally Posted by blairnr67

Lol I had to do the same. I remember what happened but I wanna watch the last episode do I'm "in the zone"!
Ohhhhhhhhh HAHAHAHA dork jk
Old 2/9/13, 10:36 PM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Ya where's he been all **** day?
Old 2/9/13, 11:04 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Had a great drive in the 500 today. It was lively as hell, but a bit hard to hook up. Got a nice compliment. I stopped at a grocery store parking lot so I could get out and smoke.

As I passed by the front of the store, a guy was getting ready to pull out and he had to stop as I passed in front of him. I didn't think much about it as I cruised down to the deserted lower portion of the parking lot. The exit was right there where I passed him.

As I parked and started to get out I noticed a car coming down to where I was and it was him. He was an older guy (60s I'd guess) and he pulled over next to me as I was getting out. After driving all the way to the other side of the lot, he rolled down the window and said "that's a sharp car!" I said thanks and waved, and he said "I'm telling you man, that is a slick looking ride!" and gave me a thumbs up. I said "appreciate it man" and waved.

Made me feel good.
Old 2/9/13, 11:18 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Dead as hell around here.
Old 2/9/13, 11:20 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I farted. Im headed to the other room
Old 2/9/13, 11:24 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Had a great drive in the 500 today. It was lively as hell, but a bit hard to hook up. Got a nice compliment. I stopped at a grocery store parking lot so I could get out and smoke.

As I passed by the front of the store, a guy was getting ready to pull out and he had to stop as I passed in front of him. I didn't think much about it as I cruised down to the deserted lower portion of the parking lot. The exit was right there where I passed him.

As I parked and started to get out I noticed a car coming down to where I was and it was him. He was an older guy (60s I'd guess) and he pulled over next to me as I was getting out. After driving all the way to the other side of the lot, he rolled down the window and said "that's a sharp car!" I said thanks and waved, and he said "I'm telling you man, that is a slick looking ride!" and gave me a thumbs up. I said "appreciate it man" and waved.

Made me feel good.
That's cool

I don't think I've seen your car Can I see a pic?
Old 2/9/13, 11:30 PM
Bullitt Member

Dead as hell around here.
As always.
Old 2/9/13, 11:44 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Thanks Lee, glad to know some miss me. Been a long **** day, hardly any sleep last night, then dealing with crap here at home, and ended up with a hell of a fire tonight....
Old 2/9/13, 11:45 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by myponyandme
That's cool

I don't think I've seen your car Can I see a pic?

You asked for it (everyone else will roll their eyes at the gratuitous photos that they've seen a thousand times before )

Name:  d628c8e4.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  175.1 KB

Name:  38df44f8.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  170.5 KB

Name:  21753364.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  219.3 KB

Name:  IMG_1750.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  82.5 KB

Name:  DSC_0823-2_zps53eab4e5.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  220.8 KB

.Name:  308bbb44.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  401.8 KB
Old 2/9/13, 11:45 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Was watching a movie. Sorry.
Old 2/9/13, 11:49 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Scothew
Thanks Lee, glad to know some miss me. Been a long **** day, hardly any sleep last night, then dealing with crap here at home, and ended up with a hell of a fire tonight....
Well that ****ing blows. Doesn't nearly compare, but I haven't been getting much sleep either. Hurting so bad that it wakes me up every time I move. Was optimistic this morning, woke up and felt great while I was laying in the bed. Thought "hell yeah, things are better!" Still felt good when I got up and put pants on, but by the time I got outside to smoke I got more and more stove up, and in more and more pain. Son of a *****. Just my luck.
Old 2/9/13, 11:49 PM
Mach 1 Member

You asked for it (everyone else will roll their eyes at the gratuitous photos that they've seen a thousand times before )

Very nice!!!!

Nobody would roll their eyes at that!!!!
Old 2/9/13, 11:51 PM

Ugh, not that **** Shelby again. Just has to rub it in our faces.

Old 2/9/13, 11:52 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Well that ****ing blows. Doesn't nearly compare, but I haven't been getting much sleep either. Hurting so bad that it wakes me up every time I move. Was optimistic this morning, woke up and felt great while I was laying in the bed. Thought "hell yeah, things are better!" Still felt good when I got up and put pants on, but by the time I got outside to smoke I got more and more stove up, and in more and more pain. Son of a *****. Just my luck.
Old 2/10/13, 12:00 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by svopaul
I rarely get them completely for free but lately I've been picking them up for scrap value or less. Sometimes they are parts cars, other times I just add them to the collection as builders in case someone comes by wanting one. A few months back I pulled a '90 5.0 LX shell out of the back and built it for a customer who had a REALLY rough GT vert that wasn't worth fixing but had a great drivetrain. I'll always add one that hasn't been wrecked in the front in case I need the front shock tower assembly to properly fix a car that has been wrecked and improperly or half arsed repaired. I do have quite a few in the collection that I will do some work to and then put them on the market.
And that 90 turned out quite nice! Even I had a hand in it!

They are multiplying like rabbits around here!

I need to get the twice bitten thread updated...lots of progress there...
Yeah, and another SVO to work on sometime this year!

Every time I think I am at critical mass, I find another place to stuff one....or four...
You have never had a problem finding room....

Know the feeling, trying to work and keep a 5 year old entertained...lol. First time he has had strep....was running a 103 degree fever yesterday when we took him to the Dr. but is much better now...
Give him a big hug from Uncle E! Miss you guys!

I never felt the urge or need to name any of my cars....never really thought about it....but if I did I'm not sure I could keep up with the names!
I do remember one.

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Now imagine getting two blizzards within a couple of days of each other. That's what happened to us in Feb 2010. Almost 70 inches of snow in less than a week glad this storm is missing us. We should have a little sleet in the morning but that's it.

Don't forget to get your milk, bread, toilet paper and stuff to make chocolate chip cookies

Lol
Yeah, that storm sucked ***... I was 2 weeks post-op from a spinal fusion... Once the roads cleared my Dad was able to make it over with the snow blower. I was going out every hour just to clean the porch off to be able to open the door.

Originally Posted by Scothew
yeah i suspect he prob opened it, started a reply and then got pulled away or something.

ill drive to odenville and beat him. Well maybe not, probably just hang out a bit.
Yeah, it's tough just to "go" there and not hang out or do something.

Sunny and 60's here tomorrow too
Bite me. I've been waiting for it to warm back up, or find a garage to do my remote start...

Originally Posted by denlem
In 1978, 35 years ago on Feb 6th and 7th, we had a big blizzard. This storm is being compared to that one. Very similar set up. Keeping everyone off the roads is important to keep roads clear and this from happening again...

I remember that. We lived in apartments, and there were snowdrifts 8' tall. All of us kids made tunnels through them!

Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers
WALKING DEAD IS BACK TOMORROW!!!
**** straight! Been watching the marathon.

Originally Posted by Flagstang
I farted. Im headed to the other room
Nothing like a good crop dusting, huh?
Old 2/10/13, 12:05 AM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
the wife did not wake up this time so it couldnt of been that bad

I have also been watching walking dead all day.
Old 2/10/13, 12:05 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Ugh, not that **** Shelby again. Just has to rub it in our faces.

Oh go to hell. Your little brother enjoyed it today. Took him to the local park to play, and with it being such a nice day the place was crowded with kids. A bunch of them were gawking at the 500 when we pulled in and parked and he noticed them looking. He opened the door and stepped out all swole up, shoulders back, chest puffed out and head held high like he was a bad mother****er . Unfortunately he walked across the lot to the playground swinging his *** back and forth like a prissy sissy which pretty much killed the whole thing.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 2/10/13 at 12:07 AM.
Old 2/10/13, 12:20 AM

Oh go to hell. Your little brother enjoyed it today. Took him to the local park to play, and with it being such a nice day the place was crowded with kids. A bunch of them were gawking at the 500 when we pulled in and parked and he noticed them looking. He opened the door and stepped out all swole up, shoulders back, chest puffed out and head held high like he was a bad mother****er . Unfortunately he walked across the lot to the playground swinging his *** back and forth like a prissy sissy which pretty much killed the whole thing.
Runs in the family I guess.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast