Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 11/11/12, 02:07 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Same here. My kids may have seen me smoke a cigar before a couple years ago. I'll smoke one on the porch after everyone goes to bed some nights but I do keep a small humidor on the shelf. They are not stupid. But they've never seen me smoke a cigarette and I doubt if they ever will.
Yeah, mine's not stupid by a long shot. Probably one of the most intelligent human beings I've ever encountered. I'm sure he knows, but I don't shove it in his face. I dread the day that he starts preaching to me about it (which I assume wont be long from now, )
Old 11/11/12, 02:11 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

Yeah, mine's not stupid by a long shot. Probably one of the most intelligent human beings I've ever encountered. I'm sure he knows, but I don't shove it in his face. I dread the day that he starts preaching to me about it (which I assume wont be long from now, )
Yup. They both know that their uncle has been in prison for quite a few years because of drugs so hopefully that will deter them as they get older also.
Old 11/11/12, 02:23 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Yup. They both know that their uncle has been in prison for quite a few years because of drugs so hopefully that will deter them as they get older also.
How old are they now? I remember you posting some pics of them a while ago when they were little. Really cute little guys, must take after their mom, lol. Yeah, you need to keep a tight reign on them, based on what they hear in school ( especially if the are in public school with all the brothers) they might even look up to those uncles that are in prison. You need to nip that **** in the bud.

Luckily public school basically rejected mine, told us that they weren't equipped to teach a kid like him after they did some testing, said they had to accept him by law, but they wouldn't advise it. So we ended up putting him in a private school for gifted kids.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 11/11/12 at 02:30 AM.
Old 11/11/12, 02:32 AM

8 and 11. They're smart kids. Good friends with good parents. So far so good.
Old 11/11/12, 02:36 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

8 and 11. They're smart kids. Good friends with good parents. So far so good.
Eleven? Yeah, that's about the age when they go wild, next year should be fun. Better get a hold on that boy, or he will go nuts in middle school.
Old 11/11/12, 02:43 AM

Eleven? Yeah, that's about the age when they go wild, next year should be fun. Better get a hold on that boy, or he will go nuts in middle school.
Oh yeah. I'm ready for him.
Old 11/11/12, 02:51 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Oh yeah. I'm ready for him.
'
'
I don't think you are. If you haven't experienced it, you can't possibly be ready for what is about to come your way. That kid is about to go wild, and you better be ready for some crazy ****. Hormones do strange things to boys, you try to equate it to how you were as a young man, that doesn't work. Things are MUCH different now than they were then.
Old 11/11/12, 02:58 AM

'
'
I don't think you are. If you haven't experienced it, you can't possibly be ready for what is about to come your way. That kid is about to go wild, and you better be ready for some crazy ****. Hormones do strange things to boys, you try to equate it to how you were as a young man, that doesn't work. Things are MUCH different now than they were then.
We're already getting a taste of it. I swear he's straight retarded sometimes. Like I said though, we make sure we teach him right. I'm glad that he seems to keep the friends he has right now which are great kids( there are some questionable ones in his class already but he seems to stay from them). So far I couldn't ask for better. Now his little brother God help me. Lol
Old 11/11/12, 03:11 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

We're already getting a taste of it. I swear he's straight retarded sometimes. Like I said though, we make sure we teach him right. I'm glad that he seems to keep the friends he has right now which are great kids( there are some questionable ones in his class already but he seems to stay from them). So far I couldn't ask for better. Now his little brother God help me. Lol

Its not necessarily his friends you have to worry about (although that is another factor) its the girls he comes in contact with at school. You may think hes a good boy (and I'm sure he is) but those little harlots will make him stupid. He's going to want to do bad things with them. If he doesn't, then that's another problem you're going to have to deal with (NTTAWWT, seriously) . I went through that years ago, you have to stay on top of it, good kids make bad decisions at that age. Keep your eyes open, you don't want to be papaw Al anytime soon, and that can happen when they are much younger than we we're.
Old 11/11/12, 03:59 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Nighty night *****es. Talk to y'all tomorrow, that's if I wake up. Hopefully I do.
Old 11/11/12, 06:33 AM
Service Manager

Received 447 Likes on 221 Posts

Its not necessarily his friends you have to worry about (although that is another factor) its the girls he comes in contact with at school. You may think hes a good boy (and I'm sure he is) but those little harlots will make him stupid. He's going to want to do bad things with them. If he doesn't, then that's another problem you're going to have to deal with (NTTAWWT, seriously) . I went through that years ago, you have to stay on top of it, good kids make bad decisions at that age. Keep your eyes open, you don't want to be papaw Al anytime soon, and that can happen when they are much younger than we we're.
You got that right!

Nighty night *****es. Talk to y'all tomorrow, that's if I wake up. Hopefully I do.
You will....I'm already up...nyquil finally kicked in but only lasted 3 hours

Everyone is going to miss the big multiqoute today since I was here much of the night

Morning everyone!
Old 11/11/12, 08:54 AM
Service Manager

Working on a Sunday....the color of the day is Dark Highland Green and I have someone coming to look at the Mullet Mobile, hopefully it will get a new owner....
Old 11/11/12, 09:02 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just got home from work, haha @ the mullet mobile, is that the firebird?
Old 11/11/12, 09:47 AM
Service Manager

Originally Posted by shurtual86
Just got home from work, haha @ the mullet mobile, is that the firebird?
Yup...the GTA Trans Am, turned out the guy was a time waster....I have a guy that wants to trade me a '68 Camaro project for it which I may do but 2 guys emailed me yesterday wanting to see it today. This was the first one...typical guy expecting a perfect car for no money....
Old 11/11/12, 10:17 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by svopaul

Yup...the GTA Trans Am, turned out the guy was a time waster....I have a guy that wants to trade me a '68 Camaro project for it which I may do but 2 guys emailed me yesterday wanting to see it today. This was the first one...typical guy expecting a perfect car for no money....
That sucks, hopefully the other guy doesn't waste your time.
Old 11/11/12, 10:19 AM
Service Manager

Originally Posted by shurtual86
That sucks, hopefully the other guy doesn't waste your time.

It must be Mullet day because I've heard from a third guy....sadly I expect everyone to waste my time, it's more common than not anymore. Or someone will want you to take payments while they drive the car....I always tell them I'll take ONE payment...for the full amount...I'm not a car lot.
Old 11/11/12, 10:41 AM
Needs to be more Astony

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
First place to carry my part.

http://www.jpcracing.com/2011-coyote-5-0-badge/
Old 11/11/12, 10:45 AM
Service Manager

Originally Posted by Knight
Justin's a friend of mine....I used to sell him Mustang parts back in MD long before he got into the business. Good guy...

Well....it's on to Mullet #2....got another of the Mullet faithful on the way to check out the GTA.....
Old 11/11/12, 10:55 AM
Needs to be more Astony

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by svopaul
Justin's a friend of mine....I used to sell him Mustang parts back in MD long before he got into the business. Good guy...
Good to know! He is friends with one of the mechanics that works at the Ford dealer I was at. That's how I came in contact with him. He's been great.
Old 11/11/12, 12:08 PM
Service Manager

and we are on to Mullet contestant #3....#2 hasn't arrived yet.....3 in a day, they must be on the move today!

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast