Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 11/11/12, 01:20 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by svopaul
It's over now...I think it was game show network. It's some stupid dog eat dog gameshow now...I changed it.

A liter of crown and he would be in a coma for the next year!
A liter is just enough to get me going. I have to restrain myself. When I'm at the Gulf I'll drink 10 beers during the day to maintain a buzz, then have several Long Island teas in the afternoon, then a couple of top shelf margaritas before we go out to eat, a couple of more specialty mixed drinks of whatever the restaurant offers, then back to the condo for a fifth (or more) of Crown over the rest of the night.

No idea why people say I'm an alcoholic.
Old 11/11/12, 01:20 AM
Service Manager

Received 447 Likes on 221 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
I'm watching a rerun of the news. Invigorating!
Seriously?....

Busty housewives of Beverly hills is on cinemax....maybe you should watch that...
Old 11/11/12, 01:21 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Seriously?....

Busty housewives of Beverly hills is on cinemax....maybe you should watch that...
I'm bored. ANYTHING is more interesting than this paper.
Old 11/11/12, 01:22 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts

Seriously?....

I'm good for another 2 or 3 hours.
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I'm watching Moneyball for like the fourth time and I don't even like baseball.
I saw it on, but it was already about an hour into it so I didn't watch it. I'm watching Collateral right now.
Service Manager

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

A liter is just enough to get me going. I have to restrain myself. When I'm at the Gulf I'll drink 10 beers during the day to maintain a buzz, then have several Long Island teas in the afternoon, then a couple of top shelf margaritas before we go out to eat, a couple of more specialty mixed drinks of whatever the restaurant offers, then back to the condo for a fifth (or more) of Crown over the rest of the night.

No idea why people say I'm an alcoholic.
Your not an alcoholic, you're a god....because no mortal liver should be able to put up with what you put yours through....just sayin.
Old 11/11/12, 01:24 AM
Service Manager

I saw it on, but it was already about an hour into it so I didn't watch it. I'm watching Collateral right now.
Is it any count? I recorded it but haven't watched it yet...
Old 11/11/12, 01:28 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Your not an alcoholic, you're a god....because no mortal liver should be able to put up with what you put yours through....just sayin.
Trust me, my liver is not happy. Fortunately I can go for long periods of time without a drink. I don't have a drop unless I can get ****ed up. If its a situation where I could only have a couple, I'll do without. When I start, I can't stop. I can't have a couple and quit, when I start, I keep going until I'm screwed up. If its a situation where I can't keep going, I'll pass and not have anything at all.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 11/11/12 at 01:30 AM.
Old 11/11/12, 01:29 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Is it any count? I recorded it but haven't watched it yet...

I watched it a few years ago, but I can't remember what happens so I'm watching it again.
Old 11/11/12, 01:31 AM
Service Manager

Trust me, its not happy. Fortunately I can go for long periods of time without a drink. I don't have a drop unless I can get ****ed up. If its a situation where I could only have a couple, I'll do without. When I start, I can't stop. I can't have a couple and quit, when I start, I keep going until I'm screwed up. If its a situation where I can't keep going, I'll pass and not have anything at all.
I'm the opposite...I prefer to get to a point and stop before getting really f'd up...that's what college did for me I guess...too many times doing stupid things or getting injured while f'd up...
Old 11/11/12, 01:32 AM
Service Manager

That...and waking up with a coyote...
Old 11/11/12, 01:32 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
That's enough writing for tonight. Can barely keep my eyes open.
Old 11/11/12, 01:35 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts

I watched it a few years ago, but I can't remember what happens so I'm watching it again.
Tom Cruise is a hitman and kills some people. Jamie Foxx is his cab driver. Jamie Foxx saves the girl and kills Tom Cruise.

There saved you the trouble. It wasn't very good.
Old 11/11/12, 01:39 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I'm the opposite...I prefer to get to a point and stop before getting really f'd up...that's what college did for me I guess...too many times doing stupid things or getting injured while f'd up...
That's the main reason I figure I'm an alcoholic. I can't stop. I can do without it for weeks, or even months, if I'm in a situation where I can't get effed up. But when I'm presented with an opportunity where I can keep drinking for as long as I want, I will.

If we go out to eat, but the boy is with us, everyone else will have a drink, glass of wine, etc. I don't have anything because I know we have to go home and he will be there. I don't do that. I'd rather have nothing at all unless I can keep going. Give me a glass of water or an iced tea with dinner, don't even put a drink in front of me. I don't want it unless I can keep going all night.

However, if its just us at the house, and I know I have all night without any obligations, I will get effed up, and I look forward to those times.
Old 11/11/12, 01:39 AM
Service Manager

These late night commercials are ridiculous....posTVac....LMAO! Covered by Medicare, who the Hell buys this crap....besides Joe...
Old 11/11/12, 01:41 AM
Service Manager

That's the main reason I figure I'm an alcoholic. I can't stop. I can do without it for weeks, or even months, if I'm in a situation where I can't get effed up. But when I'm presented with an opportunity where I can keep drinking for as long as I want, I will.

If we go out to eat, but the boy is with us, everyone else will have a drink, glass of wine, etc. I don't have anything because I know we have to go home and he will be there. I don't do that. I'd rather have nothing at all unless I can keep going. Give me a glass of water or an iced tea with dinner, don't even put a drink in front of me. I don't want it unless I can keep going all night.

However, if its just us at the house, and I know I have all night without any obligations, I will get effed up, and I look forward to those times.
I'm sure there is a classification for that but if labeled an alcoholic I would say you are an honorable one to keep it away from the kids.
Old 11/11/12, 01:54 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I'm sure there is a classification for that but if labeled an alcoholic I would say you are an honorable one to keep it away from the kids.
I keep my stuff compartmentalized. I'm an alcoholic, no doubt about that. I drink like a fish and smoke like a broken toaster, but he has never seen me drunk, and has never seen me smoke a cigarette.
Old 11/11/12, 01:57 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts

Yup. Isn't that binge drinking? Dunno. I wouldn't really call that alcoholic if you can go that long without having a drink. Hey you like to get wasted when you get an opportunity and it doesn't get in the way of normal life. If there's no negative effects then more power to ya I guess.
Old 11/11/12, 02:02 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts

I keep my stuff compartmentalized. I'm an alcoholic, no doubt about that. I drink like a fish and smoke like a broken toaster, but he has never seen me drunk, and has never seen me smoke a cigarette.
Same here. My kids may have seen me smoke a cigar before a couple years ago. I'll smoke one on the porch after everyone goes to bed some nights but I do keep a small humidor on the shelf. They are not stupid. But they've never seen me smoke a cigarette and I doubt if they ever will.
Old 11/11/12, 02:03 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Tom Cruise is a hitman and kills some people. Jamie Foxx is his cab driver. Jamie Foxx saves the girl and kills Tom Cruise.

There saved you the trouble. It wasn't very good.
Thanks.

Assholeio.

Now what am I supposed to watch? Douchebag.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast