Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 7/12/12, 03:05 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by svopaul
I use these novel things called Wheel Chocks....I've even made my own when needed
Wheel chocks what are those? Do you have a pic?
Old 7/12/12, 03:06 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Thanks anyway, but it won't matter. He won't trust it and will still cook the **** out of it, lol.
Well at least you won't have to worry about e-coli.
Old 7/12/12, 03:09 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Well at least you won't have to worry about e-coli.
Attached Images  
Old 7/12/12, 03:10 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
So I need advice on choosing a good cigar at the bar with some brandy. I don't smoke them much - usually get a box of cheap deluxe rolled from leaf - and then wish I hadn't.
I like good smelling cigars (sort of like I like good smelling pipe tobacco). But how do you find one that tastes as good as it smells?
Prob looking corona size.
Old 7/12/12, 03:10 PM
Service Manager

Received 439 Likes on 216 Posts
Originally Posted by ford20
I only have some rubber bands and rocks so the best I can do is take out one of his nuts.

Wanna come up to Massachusetts and give me a gun?
You'll get more satisfaction taking out one of his nuts with a rock and rubber band...

Originally Posted by BoogieNights
Wheel chocks what are those? Do you have a pic?
Yup...just like this....

Old 7/12/12, 03:14 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
You'll get more satisfaction taking out one of his nuts with a rock and rubber band...

Yup...just like this....

Nope never seen one. Wouldnt know how to even use one of them there blocks
Old 7/12/12, 03:23 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
So I need advice on choosing a good cigar at the bar with some brandy. I don't smoke them much - usually get a box of cheap deluxe rolled from leaf - and then wish I hadn't.
I like good smelling cigars (sort of like I like good smelling pipe tobacco). But how do you find one that tastes as good as it smells?
Dunno man. My trip to the islands ruined me. Next trip to the tobacco shop I'm trying a couple Ghurka's. Romeo and Juliette are always ok(even the non-Cuban ones), Fuentes does a good job also but I don't care for their flavor. I need to find me a go to cigar that doesn't require illegal contraband or trusting my money with the Jamaicans. The best cigars I've had to date are Jamaican though.
Old 7/12/12, 03:32 PM
Service Manager

Originally Posted by BoogieNights
Nope never seen one. Wouldnt know how to even use one of them there blocks
It's the most AMAZING thing....it is automated...just throw it behind the wheel and it works on any side...and it doesn't attract termites and if dropped on your foot doesn't hurt as bad as a rock because it's made of rubber! It's also not nearly has heavy as a rock and you don't get splinters from it....Best of all they are free at any trucking freight terminal
Old 7/12/12, 03:39 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Originally Posted by cdynaco
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Dunno man. My trip to the islands ruined me. Next trip to the tobacco shop I'm trying a couple Ghurka's. Romeo and Juliette are always ok(even the non-Cuban ones), Fuentes does a good job also but I don't care for their flavor. I need to find me a go to cigar that doesn't require illegal contraband or trusting my money with the Jamaicans. The best cigars I've had to date are Jamaican though.
my god man, Ghurka's really?!?

A good smoke for someone who doesnt smoke alot is one of the Rocky Patel 1990 series. I love those, but my favorite RP is the Renaissance.
If they dont have the RP, the Arturo Fuente lines are great as well. The short stories, gran reserva, all of them are good. The first smoke I ever had was an Ashton VSG and is my absolute go to smoke if i cant decide on something else, if they have that, i HIGHLY recommend it.

Others to note:
the rocky patel Old worlde reserve maduro
Any of the Oliva Master Blends (1, 2, 3, 3 would be about the only one you may find).

Sadly any of the ones I listed above are going to be higher quality hand rolls that not on exactly the expensive side, but not bottom shelf either.

If you want to go with something straight up pimp, but be ready for a long smoke, the Padron 1926 is fabulous (but also an expensive smoke). The 1964 hammer Padron is also good, but pretty strong.
Old 7/12/12, 03:42 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Also forgot to mention, the 5 Vegas Miami.. its a great smoke and not real pricey. Its actually a Don Peppin Garcia smoke, so its a tad peppery. Also if you can find them, the DPG blue labeled ones, they are great as well.

ALso this info on them and i cant remember the last cigar I smoked. I do remember it was from THAT island south of Florida though
Old 7/12/12, 03:48 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Not to bring up Mustangs in a Mustang chat thread but FWIW my 2013 Shelby was officially ordered yesterday.
Old 7/12/12, 03:50 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Not to bring up Mustangs in a Mustang chat thread but FWIW my 2013 Shelby was officially ordered yesterday.
Grats again. Baller
Old 7/12/12, 03:53 PM
Service Manager

Originally Posted by Scothew
my god man, Ghurka's really?!?

A good smoke for someone who doesnt smoke alot is one of the Rocky Patel 1990 series. I love those, but my favorite RP is the Renaissance.
If they dont have the RP, the Arturo Fuente lines are great as well. The short stories, gran reserva, all of them are good. The first smoke I ever had was an Ashton VSG and is my absolute go to smoke if i cant decide on something else, if they have that, i HIGHLY recommend it.

Others to note:
the rocky patel Old worlde reserve maduro
Any of the Oliva Master Blends (1, 2, 3, 3 would be about the only one you may find).

Sadly any of the ones I listed above are going to be higher quality hand rolls that not on exactly the expensive side, but not bottom shelf either.

If you want to go with something straight up pimp, but be ready for a long smoke, the Padron 1926 is fabulous (but also an expensive smoke). The 1964 hammer Padron is also good, but pretty strong.

Also forgot to mention, the 5 Vegas Miami.. its a great smoke and not real pricey. Its actually a Don Peppin Garcia smoke, so its a tad peppery. Also if you can find them, the DPG blue labeled ones, they are great as well.

ALso this info on them and i cant remember the last cigar I smoked. I do remember it was from THAT island south of Florida though

This public service cigar anouncement brought to you by our own relocated protected witness from the Gambini crime family of New York(which is why he says he will never go there btw).

I figure since I outed you early and they all now know it wouldn't hurt since you are being relocated again anyway. And tell your handler to chill out...I said I was sorry and it was an accident

Bout **** Time!

Did you specify that it be hand carried off the assembly line and delivered by Jesus on the wings of angels so that not one mile would be put on it?
Old 7/12/12, 03:57 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Paul are you going to tell everyone here about the cookout you are having soon since i am moving down to Alabama

Old 7/12/12, 04:00 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

This public service cigar anouncement brought to you by our own relocated protected witness from the Gambini crime family of New York(which is why he says he will never go there btw).

I figure since I outed you early and they all now know it wouldn't hurt since you are being relocated again anyway. And tell your handler to chill out...I said I was sorry and it was an accident
I'm sorry she's being tough on you. She just doesn't want to see me go.
Old 7/12/12, 04:12 PM
Service Manager

Originally Posted by jerseygirl
Paul are you going to tell everyone here about the cookout you are having soon since i am moving down to Alabama

Right after you tell everyone about YOUR cookout where you are serving 27 samplings of baby

Remember we don't serve that down here....

I'm sorry she's being tough on you. She just doesn't want to see me go.
I know, you've been her pool boy for what....10 years now?
Old 7/12/12, 04:13 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

I've been wanting to try a good cigar, but I've no idea what to start out with.

Grats again. Baller
Old 7/12/12, 04:18 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Originally Posted by StangMahn
I've been wanting to try a good cigar, but I've no idea what to start out with.

Read my post above the one u quoted
Old 7/12/12, 04:21 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Right after you tell everyone about YOUR cookout where you are serving 27 samplings of baby

Remember we don't serve that down here....
Old 7/12/12, 04:26 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
The best cigars I've had to date are Jamaican though.
A good smoke for someone who doesnt smoke alot...
Thanx!

Should have waited till tomorrow the 13th.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast