Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 7/12/12, 10:30 AM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by HOSS429
went over my head
Let's rock out Willie.
Old 7/12/12, 10:42 AM
Service Manager

Received 452 Likes on 224 Posts
Originally Posted by Scothew
The funniest part about all of that is I have a perfect mental image of Jasons tall *** walking by with wire cutters and making no expression what so ever cutting them and the music stopping and continuing to walk on like nothing happened.
EXACTLY!

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
This poor kid is gonna pull a Private Pyle on all of y'all asses Paul. Even retards have breaking points. I know because I was the leading culprit in hazing every chump that ever started working in my shops. I also assigned the most of the nicknames. He seems like a blast though.
It's necessary roughness....Where he lived in Lousiana must have been the ghetto because he says "AX" and "Sista"...his father has given me permission to slap him up side the head every time he speaks ebonics...it's no wonder he failed English in High School last year! He is also being hazed at the local italian place where he washes dishes...he brings it on himself. I gave him plenty of warning yesterday about the Music..didn't listen. He is also not obeying the rule about the cell phone....I give enough rope to let him hang himself and then I'll ****** it. His father and step mother are having similar issues and we are all on the same page. They are threatening to take the phone...he is joined at the hip with it. I don't mind rap music but I am not going to have in my shop or listen to "*****, *****, *****, **** my *****es, Slave my Hoes wit ma AK47, **** **** ****"...I'm just not putting up with it. He's a white boy...at least try to act like one!

Originally Posted by lalayla
That commercial cracks me up.
I saw White Snake and The Scorpions, that place was crawling with mullets.
I grew up in the Hair Band/Mullet era....but never had one myself. I had friends hit on from behind before the guy realized it was a dude....laughed hysterically at that one. I was one of the minority that didn't have a Mullet

I really gotta start taking mullett pics around here. We have a few good ones in this town.
I would but have to be careful as a couple of my customers still sport them...
Old 7/12/12, 10:45 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by svopaul

Yesterday he was filthy(he apparently likes to bathe in dirt around here while the rest of us never manage to get THAT dirty)...so I said jokingly..."Grab some dawn from the sink and get out in the rain"....Well, he did........ I have a pic but can't get it to upload...I'll send it to Scothew.
Paul your really gonna have to figure out how to post this stuff, someones gonna see this pop up on my phone and get the wrong idea
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-img_3534.jpg  
Old 7/12/12, 10:48 AM
Service Manager

Paul your really gonna have to figure out how to post this stuff, someones gonna see this pop up on my phone and get the wrong idea

I tried to post it the same time as the rules I posted but it would never load
Old 7/12/12, 10:57 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 203 Likes on 132 Posts
I'm jealous.

Looks good dirk!
+1

Originally Posted by BoogieNights
Its one of a kind
Redneck wheel chock?

That's terrible

That commercial cracks me up.
I saw White Snake and The Scorpions, that place was crawling with mullets.
I love that comercial too and it's no secret that I still love my 80's hair bands
Old 7/12/12, 11:03 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
Let's rock out Willie.
I like to rock out with my coc.....never mind.

I tried to post it the same time as the rules I posted but it would never load
I can understand why it didn't want to load that.
Old 7/12/12, 11:07 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by BoogieNights
Look what I installed yesterday.......

and another pic just for the heck of it....
Looks good!
More from the Greenhorn Chronicles.....

I printed up the "Greenhorn Rules" and posted them on my office door....seemed to have a positive impact. Pic attached... I spelled out "ASK" because he constantly pronounces it "AX"

Yesterday he was filthy(he apparently likes to bathe in dirt around here while the rest of us never manage to get THAT dirty)...so I said jokingly..."Grab some dawn from the sink and get out in the rain"....Well, he did........ I have a pic but can't get it to upload...I'll send it to Scothew.

He found a computer speaker and has been hooking it up to his phone...he likes to listen to ghetto trash rap...I listen to most anything but I'm not going to listen to some kind of cussing ghetto rap anywhere in the shop...so I told him to quit listening to the garbage....This morning he did the same and as Jason walked by he reached down with a pair of wire cutters and cut the power wire to the speaker . So Milkdud was then walking around sulking. Then he comes up to me and said "Jason cut the wires to the speaker and I spliced them back together and was going to put it back where I got it but Jason made it disappear". He is still sulking....
Wow.
Old 7/12/12, 11:32 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Any of you people have metal detectors? My little one keeps saying that he wants to get metal detectors and go hunting for treasure. Lol. Sounds like it could be fun with the kids. Where do I buy metal detectors? What brands? I'm thinking maybe Hobby Lobby. gonna have to buy 2 or 3 detectors so any advise would be nice.
Old 7/12/12, 11:33 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Any of you people have metal detectors? My little one keeps saying that he wants to get metal detectors and go hunting for treasure. Lol. Sounds like it could be fun with the kids. Where do I buy metal detectors? What brands? I'm thinking maybe Hobby Lobby. gonna have to buy 2 or 3 detectors so any advise would be nice.
Save yourself the hassle
Attached Images  
Old 7/12/12, 11:44 AM

Save yourself the hassle

Looks like amazon has a bunch. Just gotta do some research I guess. Give my little one that and a little shovel and I'm sure he will entertain himself for hours.
Old 7/12/12, 12:58 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple

+1

Redneck wheel chock?
Yeppers. I R redneck

Honestly tho it doesnt even need a wheel chock. Just have that there as a precation.

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Looks good!

Wow.
Thanks guys. She has ALOT of work thatr needs to be done to get her track ready. Just pulled the back half of the floor up and was like holy cow. Glad I am nto the one putting the new cage in it
Old 7/12/12, 01:12 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Oh Florida...you amuse me.

http://jalopnik.com/5925304/drummer-...mment=50892934
Old 7/12/12, 01:17 PM
Service Manager

Originally Posted by StangMahn

"In the future, stories about any ****ed-up thing a human being does will just be assumed to be Floridian unless stated otherwise."

Old 7/12/12, 01:34 PM

"In the future, stories about any ****ed-up thing a human being does will just be assumed to be Floridian unless stated otherwise."

Yeah I'm ok with that.
Old 7/12/12, 01:36 PM

Stuffed pork chops. Have been wanting to try these from our local grocery forever. Can't wait till they are ready tonight.
Attached Images  
Old 7/12/12, 01:37 PM
Service Manager

Stuffed pork chops. Have been wanting to try these from our local grocery forever. Can't wait till they are ready tonight.

Look good but what are they stuffed with?
Old 7/12/12, 01:41 PM

Look good but what are they stuffed with?
Some type of sausage filling I'm sure but I didn't even ask. I'll let you know later. Lol.
Also finally have a red pepper.
Attached Images  
Old 7/12/12, 01:48 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Geez I miss the days of travel agents. I have invested/wasted about 4 mornings online trying to figure out the nearest/best hotel while also trying to figure out mass transit schedule & connection bs.
Thankfully the university hosp had some steep discount arrangements. Like half off.
So it came down to 5 hotels. Three of which have a free shuttle to the hosp so Bullitt can stay in the hotel parking lot. The deciding factor?

I took the hotel that has a cigar bar. lol Screw the docs.

Last edited by cdynaco; 7/12/12 at 02:04 PM.
Old 7/12/12, 01:52 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 66 Likes on 58 Posts
****ing stuck in a hotel room in hyannis with a loud mouth **** and me and my cousin want to shoot the ****ing guy
Old 7/12/12, 01:56 PM
Service Manager

Some type of sausage filling I'm sure but I didn't even ask. I'll let you know later. Lol.
Also finally have a red pepper.
Mystery Meat!

Originally Posted by ford20
****ing stuck in a hotel room in hyannis with a loud mouth **** and me and my cousin want to shoot the ****ing guy
Tell us how you REALLY feel?

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast