Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 6/2/11, 02:36 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Man I'm glad we don't get much of that stuff down here. You guys can keep the tornadoes. I'll take the hurricanes over those things any day.
Old 6/2/11, 02:55 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
We dont get them that often. They are usually small when we do and not much damage. 2-3 per year average.
Old 6/2/11, 03:29 AM

We had a little one bounce thru our subdivision a few months ago. First one around here in years. Somebody got a roof ripped off and it missed my place by one house. Too close for comfort for me. And that wasn't even big enough to measure on an eff scale. I'll fight my hurricanes any day.
Old 6/2/11, 05:54 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Yesterday after work I got pretty sick. i had my very first experience of having to pull over on the side of the road to throw up.
Old 6/2/11, 07:11 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by codeman94
Yesterday after work I got pretty sick. i had my very first experience of having to pull over on the side of the road to throw up.
Just Lovely, thanks for sharing.
Old 6/2/11, 08:12 AM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
I'm with Al, you guys can have the unpredictable and more damaging tornadoes, we'll keep the storms you can plan of for a week in advance

Originally Posted by BoogieNights
Congrats Sean !!
Originally Posted by 1999Pony
I have to say that was pretty entertaining.

Congrats Sean!!!
Thanks!
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Yeah I like that one too. And ghost hunters is one of my favorites.
I was watchin that yesterday, they were at Pennhurst Asylum. Kind of creepy, but there was nothing really there. Just a couple slammed things and some sounds
Old 6/2/11, 08:37 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 196 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Jim works alot now.

I'm looking to work alot less and make more money. How does Lee do it?
I'd like to know how he was able to retire at this age. I know I'm not anywhere near being able to retire and he's only a little older than me. PM me Lee, I want to know!

That's a terrible show man. You should be watching something constructive like swamp people. Hahah
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I'm watching American Pickers
My husband watches both of those and Pawn Stars too. I like when Swamp People have the subtitles, that way I can understand what they are saying! Sometimes I have a hard time understanding them

Originally Posted by denlem
We dont get them that often. They are usually small when we do and not much damage. 2-3 per year average.
Glad you are safe!

I hope you are feeling better

Congrats on the graduation, Sean! How many kids in your graduating class? I think my son has close to 400.............and he is near the end of the alphabet, his last name starts with V

Last edited by 08GTCandyApple; 6/2/11 at 08:39 AM.
Old 6/2/11, 09:37 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Hope you feel better soon Cody!
Old 6/2/11, 09:42 AM
MOTM Committee Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Saw a pretty cherry DHG '68 GT on the freeway yesterday

amazing car!
Old 6/2/11, 10:08 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by cdynaco

I would. Just send me $299.99 Paypal and I'll tell you how - along with a book and some cassette's.

Just as long as you give me every secret. I'm want to retire asap. Deal?

Yea that's always a fun time :thumbsdown:

Originally Posted by mustangGT90210

I was watchin that yesterday, they were at Pennhurst Asylum. Kind of creepy, but there was nothing really there. Just a couple slammed things and some sounds
That show is so hilarious. They freak out about anything. Its quite entertaining.
Old 6/2/11, 11:24 AM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
I'd like to know how he was able to retire at this age. I know I'm not anywhere near being able to retire and he's only a little older than me. PM me Lee, I want to know!

My husband watches both of those and Pawn Stars too. I like when Swamp People have the subtitles, that way I can understand what they are saying! Sometimes I have a hard time understanding them

Glad you are safe!

I hope you are feeling better

Congrats on the graduation, Sean! How many kids in your graduating class? I think my son has close to 400.............and he is near the end of the alphabet, his last name starts with V
Mine starts with a C but it's close, there's between about 400 in mine too. Supposed to take like 3 hours... They couldn't have picked a day I didn't have work
Originally Posted by 1999Pony
Just as long as you give me every secret. I'm want to retire asap. Deal?

Yea that's always a fun time :thumbsdown:

That show is so hilarious. They freak out about anything. Its quite entertaining.
*Creeaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkk*

HOLY F*** WHAT WAS THAT?! I'M SO FREAKED OUT RIGHT NOW THERE'S DEFINATELY SOMETHING HERE, I SAW A SHADOW, I'M REALLY SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 6/2/11, 11:39 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 196 Likes on 128 Posts
So what do you all in FL do after graduation? This is what they do here (as quoted by the urban dictionary)

A week-long experience for PA, MD, NJ and parts of NY graduating seniors of high school (sometimes the failures tag along for the ride). The week is normally in the month of june. Usually consists of renting from the dirtiest run-down houses to up-scale condos for a week in NJ, DE, or MD beaches. The week consists of straight binge drinking of all different kinds of alcohol from Natty and Guinness to Vladdy-Stoli, as well as consuming (in various ways) cannabis. Random hookups criminal behavior, and disregard for anything and everything are simply unavoidable during this week. From the minute senior week starts, so does the loss of brain cells. Wake up with a shot and go to bed with a bowl and a brew. Wake up the next day and do it all again but better.

Some seniors end up doing a senior summer which is senior week but lasts the whole summer.

I did senior summer.........best summer of my life
Old 6/2/11, 11:54 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Old 6/2/11, 12:22 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Posted: Thursday, June 2, 2011 9:30 am
At least eight injured in Highway 97 crashes
At least eight people were injured in a series of crashes on Highway 97 Wednesday afternoon between Hagelstein Park and Shady Pine Road, Oregon State Police officials said.
The incidents, which involved at least eight vehicles in four different locations, closed the highway for various periods of time between 12:20 and 5:18 p.m.

1) The first crash occurred just north of Hagelstein Park at about 12:20 p.m. when three passenger vehicles were involved in a crash.

2) A Klamath County Sheriff's patrol vehicle responding to the incident then was in a crash with a commercial truck near the first crash site.

3) Shortly afterward, a commercial truck jackknifed two miles south of the first two incidents, blocking traffic. It took two hours to clear that incident, and the highway reopened at about 3:30 p.m.

4) Minutes after the highway was reopened, a passenger vehicle rear-ended a commercial truck six miles south of the first crash, blocking all lanes of traffic again. Northbound traffic was diverted to Shady Pine Road and the highway was reopened shortly after 5 p.m.
Old 6/2/11, 01:58 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Wassup peeps! No way I was gonna read 30 pages to catch up. I'm not that bored today
Old 6/2/11, 02:04 PM

Sup TMSers? 102 degrees in Baton Rouge right now. It's only june 2nd. This summer is gonna be evil.
Old 6/2/11, 02:07 PM
Mach 1 Member

Sup TMSers? 102 degrees in Baton Rouge right now. It's only june 2nd. This summer is gonna be evil.
Hey big bro. Pretty warm eh. Hope the cobra had a/c
Old 6/2/11, 02:10 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
99 here right now. walk outside and feels like I stepped into my oven. Now I know what a ham feels like.
Old 6/2/11, 02:16 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Scothew
99 here right now. walk outside and feels like I stepped into my oven. Now I know what a ham feels like.
Ha....that's funny
Old 6/2/11, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Everett

Hey big bro. Pretty warm eh. Hope the cobra had a/c
Cobra is parked as usual. Yeah it's hot here.
So my mgw shifter came in yesterday. Tried to install it this afternoon. Didn't feel right at all. Pulled it back out and found that the ball shaft out of the base was a good bit shorter than the one on my tri ax. Called MGW and talked to the tech. He said it should have been the same length. They're gonna send me the correct shaft instead of a whole shifter so I won't have to worry about returning anything. Little upset that it is not right but very pleased with the customer service over there. Stuff happens so not that big of a deal. Very easy people to deal with.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast