Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 1/12/12, 10:39 PM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Had me looking at houses for the last part of my shift. Time to start my weekend by getting some sleep! Until next time!
Old 1/13/12, 01:33 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
http://www.streetfire.net/video/trac...er+Like+a+Boss

Old 1/13/12, 02:27 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Man I lost the past two days. Woke up 2a Wed morning to unreal (both) shoulder pain that continued into my upper chest with breathing difficulty. Almost like TGiving but no fever this time. I maybe got 2 hrs sleep the first night. don't remember much of day before yesterday. Remember coffee at 6 (never up that early), nap in the day. Barely fed horses, ate, fetched wood. Didn't really want happy hour but I did any way for relief. Bad asz pain to breathe beyond half full. Tossed and turned because every position hurt my upper body, chest, and hard to breathe. Last night got maybe 2 hrs. Woke up at 5ish. Surfed a bit and felt like OJ. Made a screwdriver around 7 so I'd go back to sleep. Off and on, woke up at 3-4ish. Finally had morning coffee. Hungry horses. Felt better but still feel the 'going away' phase. At least on the downhill side of this episode. WTF is this? I would think saying to doctors 'sternum pain. chest pain, hard to breathe' woud get them off their **** to dig deep. Maybe a lung x-ray?? Cardio checks out supposedly. Ima gonna hammer this new doc at the end of the month. And if the previous docs missed something obvious, I'm gonna be zizzed!. Relentless pain is really beyond description.

Last edited by cdynaco; 1/13/12 at 05:40 AM.
Old 1/13/12, 03:11 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Damm Charlie. Gotta get checked out man. Hope everything is alright man.
Old 1/13/12, 03:18 AM
Post *****

Don't mean to whine. Just kind of recording. But 2 yrs of these off and on episodes is nuts. Sick of the 'here's a pill, see you in six months, your blood work is good' crap.

emjoying dark rum on a cube right now...
Old 1/13/12, 05:34 AM
Post *****

Neat deal about an hour ago. Went out to feed and one stallion is pretty night blind - except for fuller moons. Went in. Moon straight up. He is pretty warm to me.
His mama died when he was 3 mos. Came home from work and she was keeled over the water tub. He had pawed a hole near the back of her trying to nurse. Messed up deal! Never had a colt weaned at 3 mo. before.
So coming home after 12 hr days he got a bucket of oats morn and night. And all that bonding made a difference - whereas the 2 filles born recent to him got less attention and took awhile to overcome.
Tonight he was appreciative of the attention as the other leopards looked on. He gave me that eye to eye look and slight head nod a couple of times while I was hangin' on him. Pretty great stuff.

I'm likin' this dark rum...

Last edited by cdynaco; 1/13/12 at 05:39 AM.
Old 1/13/12, 06:15 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Thats cool Charlie. Horses are great animals. they know when you arent feeling good or are depressed and so they "cuddle" you for as long as you like.
Old 1/13/12, 06:21 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 187 Likes on 125 Posts
Originally Posted by Shelby08
INFANTRY ALRIGHT!!!(I know as a mother you probably hate it) good for him...something to be proud of...for all of you!
I don't hate it exactly......with all of the different MOS's he could have chosen, I wish he would have chosen something a little different. But it's not for me to say and I honestly just want him to be happy with what he's doing. He absolutely loves it and I am really proud of him! Here is a little taste of what they trained on this week. I wouldn't mind a day of training on these either! I love that they have a fb page and put pics up so we can see what's going on. Automatic grenade launchers and M2 .50 cal
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-grenade-launcher.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-50cal.jpg  
Old 1/13/12, 06:22 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 187 Likes on 125 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
Man I lost the past two days. Woke up 2a Wed morning to unreal (both) shoulder pain that continued into my upper chest with breathing difficulty. Almost like TGiving but no fever this time. I maybe got 2 hrs sleep the first night. don't remember much of day before yesterday. Remember coffee at 6 (never up that early), nap in the day. Barely fed horses, ate, fetched wood. Didn't really want happy hour but I did any way for relief. Bad asz pain to breathe beyond half full. Tossed and turned because every position hurt my upper body, chest, and hard to breathe. Last night got maybe 2 hrs. Woke up at 5ish. Surfed a bit and felt like OJ. Made a screwdriver around 7 so I'd go back to sleep. Off and on, woke up at 3-4ish. Finally had morning coffee. Hungry horses. Felt better but still feel the 'going away' phase. At least on the downhill side of this episode. WTF is this? I would think saying to doctors 'sternum pain. chest pain, hard to breathe' woud get them off their **** to dig deep. Maybe a lung x-ray?? Cardio checks out supposedly. Ima gonna hammer this new doc at the end of the month. And if the previous docs missed something obvious, I'm gonna be zizzed!. Relentless pain is really beyond description.
I hope they figure it out and you are feeling better soon Charlie!
Old 1/13/12, 06:26 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
I don't hate it exactly......with all of the different MOS's he could have chosen, I wish he would have chosen something a little different. But it's not for me to say and I honestly just want him to be happy with what he's doing. He absolutely loves it and I am really proud of him! Here is a little taste of what they trained on this week. I wouldn't mind a day of training on these either! I love that they have a fb page and put pics up so we can see what's going on. Automatic grenade launchers and M2 .50 cal

I miss playing with those

But now I get to play with a 30mm Machine Gun if i want to. That is test firing it with dummy rounds.
Old 1/13/12, 06:43 AM
GTR Member

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Blimey!

Oh, and reading the comments, it seems the poor fella died the following day
Old 1/13/12, 06:47 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Originally Posted by Twin Turbo
Blimey!

Oh, and reading the comments, it seems the poor fella died the following day

Old 1/13/12, 12:44 PM
legacy Tms Member

Received 154 Likes on 117 Posts
happy friday the 13th everyone ... been a crappy day for me for sure ..
Old 1/13/12, 12:48 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Originally Posted by cdynaco
Oh no... I really hope you start feeling better and fey it figured out.

Originally Posted by HOSS429
happy friday the 13th everyone ... been a crappy day for me for sure ..
Happy Friday the 13th! Hope your day gets better Hoss man.
Old 1/13/12, 02:08 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
I'd recognize those Georgia pines anywhere.
Old 1/13/12, 03:18 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I'd recognize those Georgia pines anywhere.
You mean those little bushes?

Old 1/13/12, 05:09 PM
legacy Tms Member

when does barrett jackson start .?. i dont pay enuff attention to tv but i dont want to miss this
Old 1/13/12, 05:14 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

when does barrett jackson start .?. i dont pay enuff attention to tv but i dont want to miss this
17th I think.
Old 1/13/12, 05:23 PM
legacy Tms Member

thanks .. the 2013 shelby is on the cover of the march hotrod mag .. and a lot of good vintage iron inside ..
Old 1/13/12, 05:30 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

thanks .. the 2013 shelby is on the cover of the march hotrod mag .. and a lot of good vintage iron inside ..
It came in the other day, but I haven't looked at it yet. Guess I need to eat at Taco Bell, that should give me plenty of seat time to read it.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast