Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 5/13/11, 11:47 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
me either, but Im far from done with schooling. I've got another semester's worth of undergrad, then I'll have two degrees (accounting and business management), then off to grad school for my masters of accountancy, then studying for my CPA, then work as a consultant for a while, then figure out a way to get my MBA, then more work, and back for my Ph.D so I can be a professor in my later years.

Jeez, I'm going to get tired of writing:
David ****, Ph.D, CPA, MBA, M.Acc
Old 5/13/11, 11:57 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
All I can say is good luck. You have far more motivation than I'll ever have.
Old 5/14/11, 01:08 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
That is the most ridiculously busy & conflicted **** end I think I have ever seen.

Old 5/14/11, 01:12 AM
Post *****

Originally Posted by StangMahn
me either, but Im far from done with schooling. I've got another semester's worth of undergrad, then I'll have two degrees (accounting and business management), then off to grad school for my masters of accountancy, then studying for my CPA, then work as a consultant for a while, then figure out a way to get my MBA, then more work, and back for my Ph.D so I can be a professor in my later years.

Have you thought of your own business instead of going through all that and still working for the man?
Old 5/14/11, 01:22 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco

Have you thought of your own business instead of going through all that and still working for the man?
Sup Charlie? Couldn't even imagine. 2 years of college and that was enough for me. Good luck with all that motivation. A little sick thinking about that much studying.
Old 5/14/11, 01:44 AM
Post *****

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Sup Charlie? Couldn't even imagine. 2 years of college and that was enough for me. Good luck with all that motivation. A little sick thinking about that much studying.
Yeah 2 years for me was enough and it was time to get on with chasing my dream.

Have you got a day off yet??
Old 5/14/11, 01:50 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts

Yeah 2 years for me was enough and it was time to get on with chasing my dream.

Have you got a day off yet??
Yeah man. 17 straight. Had wed and thurs off. Back on nights till Monday morning. Regular shift and swearing off OT for at least another week. Gotta get some quality time back with the fam.
Old 5/14/11, 02:50 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by jerseygirl
^^ i think ur just losing ur mind
Dont you have to have a mind to lose? Also how do we know that we ALL have minds? It can be that I got a mind and nobody else does.

Originally Posted by HOSS429
are you looking for this thread ?
Answer a guestion with a question game
No I am just having fun getting back to my OLD self. I lost the old me when I was married and now I am finding it again.

Originally Posted by edumspeed
THIS is how you wreck an engine:
Holy Crappola!! I wanna say you might have gotten water inside the cylinder? Or is that a new type of rod for those curved blocks?
Old 5/14/11, 03:15 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 63 Likes on 56 Posts
5 in the morning really? Stupid work hours urgh ... On a happy side I surprised Diana at work with her favorite ice cream and a brownie ... She was very happy which made me happy!!!!

I dont think anyone really is 100% ready for that Natahn hahaha ... But you just have to hit the ground running and hope for the best. I know my 32 year old cousin is still afraid of it which is probably why he hasnt even finished college (like 6 credits shy of his degree). Holy Schnikes David thats a lot of freaking work to do!! I took a pre Masters Degree course at SUNY Oneonta and that was hard than pushing an elephant down sandpaper. Good Luck with that man, that was a lot of reading and TONS of LONG LONG papers you had to write.
Old 5/14/11, 04:28 AM
Post *****

This comet attacked the sun. The sun won. And burped.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gsfc/5715631317/
Old 5/14/11, 05:58 AM
legacy Tms Member

Received 155 Likes on 118 Posts
This comet attacked the sun. The sun won. And burped.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gsfc/5715631317/
for some reason i turned on my sound like there was going to be a noise
Old 5/14/11, 06:48 AM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by runningwild4.6
now that is a bent rod....ouch! how were the rest of the internals?
The other parts were pretty good actually. The rockers are a little worn, but I plan to replace them later on w rollers.
Originally Posted by ford20
Well still congratulations!!!! I have about like 15 or 18 credits left till i am done with college ... Just have to go back and finish eventually
You're almost done, hang in there!
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
I'm taking an online class over the summer. Need the credits.

Good luck! I can't wait to be done but at the same time, I'm not ready to grow up and get a big boy job.
She had an online class this year, and she met the professor in the final test

That's a ton of studying! But I know you'll do well Dave. One of my youngest cousins is in medical, and he's doing fine.
Originally Posted by BoogieNights
Dont you have to have a mind to lose? Also how do we know that we ALL have minds? It can be that I got a mind and nobody else does.

No I am just having fun getting back to my OLD self. I lost the old me when I was married and now I am finding it again.

Holy Crappola!! I wanna say you might have gotten water inside the cylinder? Or is that a new type of rod for those curved blocks?
VW has VR and W blcks, mine's a U block!
Originally Posted by ford20
5 in the morning really? Stupid work hours urgh ... On a happy side I surprised Diana at work with her favorite ice cream and a brownie ... She was very happy which made me happy!!!!

I dont think anyone really is 100% ready for that Natahn hahaha ... But you just have to hit the ground running and hope for the best. I know my 32 year old cousin is still afraid of it which is probably why he hasnt even finished college (like 6 credits shy of his degree). Holy Schnikes David thats a lot of freaking work to do!! I took a pre Masters Degree course at SUNY Oneonta and that was hard than pushing an elephant down sandpaper. Good Luck with that man, that was a lot of reading and TONS of LONG LONG papers you had to write.
Old 5/14/11, 08:59 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 63 Likes on 56 Posts
Originally Posted by edumspeed
The other parts were pretty good actually. The rockers are a little worn, but I plan to replace them later on w rollers.

You're almost done, hang in there!

She had an online class this year, and she met the professor in the final test

That's a ton of studying! But I know you'll do well Dave. One of my youngest cousins is in medical, and he's doing fine.

VW has VR and W blcks, mine's a U block!

Thanks Eduardo
Old 5/14/11, 09:48 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 196 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Yeah man. 17 straight. Had wed and thurs off. Back on nights till Monday morning. Regular shift and swearing off OT for at least another week. Gotta get some quality time back with the fam.
Glad you finally got some time off. I can't imagine working that many days straight.

That is a lot of schooling. Good for you David! It's always nice to see young ones who know exactly what they want out of life.

On a side note.....I can't wait until this school year is over. My kid is running so much, I'm tired just watching him, lol. Between everything with the Army, then the training for Ford/AAA competition last weekend and prom tonight, not to mention him getting up at 5 every morning to work out, go to school all day, work 3 nights a week and Future Soldier training every Thursday, he's been so busy. Of course I'll be crying the blues when he leaves in October, wishing for these days back.
Old 5/14/11, 09:51 AM
Needs to be more Astony

I hate school and said I would never go back but I found somthing I want to do and will be going back to school.

Researching flight schools. Goal is to become an airline pilot within the next 2 years.
Old 5/14/11, 09:57 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Jill I know we will be here for you when he picks up and leaves the house.

Also I think he will be wishing that too when he is in basic training.
Old 5/14/11, 10:02 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Originally Posted by Knight
I hate school and said I would never go back but I found somthing I want to do and will be going back to school.

Researching flight schools. Goal is to become an airline pilot within the next 2 years.
Hope you can get it! Good luck in your search.
Old 5/14/11, 10:06 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
not really. to get the kind of consulting clients I'm going for, I need to be on a good team at a large firm. I'm looking at Accenture, though getting to the top in that firm may be difficult.

I'm a little nervous about all the studying as well, but it's for the most part stuff that I enjoy. I actually can't wait to get to my MBA studies. The great programs are one semester of classes, then the rest is application and case study, which is something I really enjoy.
Old 5/14/11, 10:35 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 196 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by Knight

Nice, good luck!

Originally Posted by BoogieNights
Jill I know we will be here for you when he picks up and leaves the house.

Also I think he will be wishing that too when he is in basic training.
Thanks, and I'm sure he will be hating life for those 17 weeks! He hasn't even left yet and my stepdaughter is already talking about taking his room.
Old 5/14/11, 10:50 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Oh yeah Basic is not fun at all. I wasnt having a blast during it.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast