Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 6/2/11, 02:37 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Funny for the day.

All arrivals in heaven have to go through a bureaucratic examination to
determine whether admission will be granted. One room has a clerk who inputs
computerized records of what each applicant did on his or her last day of life.

The first applicant of the day explains that his last day was not a good one. "I came home early and found my wife lying naked in bed. She claimed she had just gotten out of the shower.

Well, her hair was dry and I checked the shower and it was completely dry too. I knew she was into some hanky-panky and I began to look for her lover. I went onto the balcony of our 9th floor apartment and found the SOB clinging to the rail by his finger tips. I was so angry that I began bashing his fingers with a flower pot.

He let go and fell, but his fall was broken by some awnings and bushes. On seeing he was still alive I found super human strength to drag our antique cedar chest to the balcony and throw it over. It hit the man and killed him. At this point the stress got to me and I suffered a massive heart attack and died."

The clerk thanked him and sent him on to the next office.

The second applicant said that his last day was his worst. "I was on the roof of an apartment building working on the AC equipment. I stumbled over my tools and toppled off the building.

I managed to grab onto the balcony rail of a 9th floor apartment but some idiot came rushing out on the balcony and bashed my hands with a flower pot. I fell but hit some awnings and bushes and survived, but as I looked up I saw a huge chest falling toward me. I tried to crawl out of the way but failed and was hit and killed by the chest."

The clerk couldn't help but chuckle as he directs the man to the next room.

He is still giggling when his third customer of the day enters. He apologizes
and says "I doubt that your last day was as interesting as the fellow in here
just before you."

"I don't know" replies the man, "picture this, I'm buck naked hiding' in this
cedar chest....."
Old 6/2/11, 02:54 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts

We need a smiley having a heat stroke, or at least sweating like a ho' in church. It would come in handy about right now.
Old 6/2/11, 03:07 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
I'm sitting here watching the news and all the destruction of the tornadoes. Whole neighborhoods wiped out. Houses totally destroyed while one next it is only lightly damaged. Huge trees split in half. One house was upside down on top of another one. The guy was in his basement and doesn't know how he survived.

There were 4 deaths, one was a guy in a van who go killed when a tree fell on it, and another was a mother who was trying to protect her 15 year old daughter. Her house is demolished.

At work today we were told that one of our co-workers lived in the path of one of the tornadoes and his house was destroyed. He was on his way home from work when it happened, his wife and 2 kids were not home.

There were 3 confirmed that touched down, and one is said it could be an F4. No offical word yet as to what the actual classification is.
Old 6/2/11, 03:15 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by denlem
I'm sitting here watching the news and all the destruction of the tornadoes. Whole neighborhoods wiped out. Houses totally destroyed while one next it is only lightly damaged. Huge trees split in half. One house was upside down on top of another one. The guy was in his basement and doesn't know how he survived.

There were 4 deaths, one was a guy in a van who go killed when a tree fell on it, and another was a mother who was trying to protect her 15 year old daughter. Her house is demolished.

At work today we were told that one of our co-workers lived in the path of one of the tornadoes and his house was destroyed. He was on his way home from work when it happened, his wife and 2 kids were not home.

There were 3 confirmed that touched down, and one is said it could be an F4. No offical word yet as to what the actual classification is.

Glad you're alright man, I know what you're feeling. Its been over a month here and I'm still freaked out, and still have dreams about it and the things I've seen.
Old 6/2/11, 03:19 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Sucks Dennis, prayers for all effected. Its a terrible thing. You wont know the classification for a week or so officially.
Old 6/2/11, 03:28 PM

It's freaky to see it all. So close, but I was right on the edge and didn't even get any rain. Then on my tour to check out other towns, I saw a funnel cloud develop and dissipate. It was small, but it had a wow factor. You can see it here in this pic. It's behind the trees in front on the left edge.

Old 6/2/11, 03:29 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Scothew
Funny for the day.
Old 6/2/11, 03:30 PM

Sucks Dennis, prayers for all effected. Its a terrible thing. You wont know the classification for a week or so officially.
News said 24-48 hours. Also just came on and said it was at least an EF2, most likely EF3, but could be EF4.

Last time there was anything this big around here was back in 1953. My mother was in that one.
Old 6/2/11, 03:30 PM
Post *****

You can see it here in this pic. It's behind the trees in front on the left edge.
Yup
Old 6/2/11, 06:24 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 201 Likes on 131 Posts

Scary stuff
Old 6/2/11, 06:26 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 201 Likes on 131 Posts
Funny for the day.
Old 6/2/11, 07:10 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

interesting? http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/432609...entertainment/
Old 6/2/11, 07:33 PM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Jim works alot now.

I'm looking to work alot less and make more money. How does Lee do it?
Ya me too, I'm going crazy up at 5:30 at work for 7-7:30 and have been leaving around 8, getting home around 9. last night I didn't get home till 10.

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I'm watching American Pickers
great show!

Funny for the day.
Thank you, I needed that laugh.
Old 6/2/11, 07:39 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I'd like to see that big ol' booty bouncing around buckid nekkid. Maybe even smack it real good a time or two.

Old 6/2/11, 07:47 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Hey Charlie, been following the story about Rep. Weiner? I heard Barney Frank offered to be the lead investigator if he could get a hold of the evidence.
Old 6/2/11, 08:11 PM
legacy Tms Member

Received 156 Likes on 119 Posts
does she have something that other women dont ?
Old 6/2/11, 08:15 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by 07S197
Ya me too, I'm going crazy up at 5:30 at work for 7-7:30 and have been leaving around 8, getting home around 9. last night I didn't get home till 10.
Sounds like my old route job.

Hey Jim was it you that was asking about vinyl interior paint?

These are my WeatherTech floormats that were tan but I repainted them grey using Rustoleum vinyl paint. It lays down a nice layer of vinyl.

I expected they'd need to be touched up because of my shoes grinding in gravel, but all in all the drivers side held up way better than I expected. I'll reshoot it this summer.
The passenger side shows no wear although I had some passengers.
You can click the attachment for a close up where it wore on drivers side.

On interior portions like side panels it would be great without needing touch ups.
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-pt-floor-mats-1-winter.jpg  

Last edited by cdynaco; 6/2/11 at 08:34 PM.
Old 6/2/11, 08:16 PM
Post *****

Hey Charlie, been following the story about Rep. Weiner? I heard Barney Frank offered to be the lead investigator if he could get a hold of the evidence.
Yeah. I almost started a thread about WEINERGATE!

You can't write stuff like this! lolol
He even called the cops because a reporter asked him questions!! I mean what a d!ck!

All we need is a Rep Beans....

"Frank 'n Beans caught in Weinergate scandal!! While (Herb) Moses looked on!"

Last edited by cdynaco; 6/2/11 at 08:21 PM.
Old 6/2/11, 08:27 PM
Post *****

I'd like to see that big ol' booty
I'm thinkin' its a junior size compared to the Kardash booty.
Old 6/2/11, 08:31 PM
Post *****

Can't believe Home Depot delivers an 8' step ladder UPS for free.

Holy crap! It wasn't made in China either!
(Mejico like my Bullitt tranny and 53% of my Cruiser. lol)

Last edited by cdynaco; 6/2/11 at 08:50 PM.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast