Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 5/24/11, 07:11 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
hey - our names are back. now I know what to call you sonsa*****es.
Old 5/24/11, 07:16 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by 1999Pony
Yea it is. Just destruction. Its crazy.
Its got me wonderin'. Maybe that preacher isn't so wrong after all. I mean with all these people getting tornado'd up and all.
Maybe its just been in waves rather than on one day.

Old 5/24/11, 07:22 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by smiley12
Guys - a simple can of Coke or Pepsi with a cloth will do it, trust me ! No brush, major scrubbing. Its simple and safe. When finished, just rinse or wash the area.
https://themustangsource.com/f786/dryer-sheets-just-trust-me-494988/#post6079480
Is this a spammer? I always heard coke ate the finish off your car.

Last edited by cdynaco; 5/24/11 at 07:23 PM.
Old 5/24/11, 07:55 PM
legacy Tms Member

Received 155 Likes on 118 Posts
i have it on good authority that the macho man saved us from the rapture ..
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-smackdown.jpg  
Old 5/24/11, 08:10 PM
Post *****

I just heard thunder. And my tms screen shook.
Old 5/24/11, 09:51 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...54_600x450.jpg

Talk about a bad day at the watering hole.
Old 5/24/11, 10:17 PM
Post *****

Just watched news on nbc and interviews from Janis Joplin, MO. God I miss Missourians. That's what's missing in Oregon.
Oregon is beautiful and was mostly settled by people born in, lived in, or passed through Big Mo. I mean I live along and often party at the end of the Applegate (brothers) trail.
But unfortunately, OR has been severely compromised by Californians over the many years since 1859 statehood. No offense, but they just don't have any foundation. Sand instead of Missouri granite. And it shows to this day. IMO

Also, though one of my lib debaters on the political threads discounts my observation/theory, I am even more convinced today that the extreme whacko weather of the last few years is caused by the tsunami's across the Pacific.
First, the Chilean earthquake's tsunami disrupted the normal solar heating of the Pacific and abruptly ended a pretty severe drought mid winter last year. An unusually abrupt change from El Nino to La Nina mid winter. How was your eastern winter the last few years?
Second, we continue to have these massive ongoing cold fronts hitting the NW and then heading across the Rockies (like it did all winter which slammed the east coast and south this winter), and now during spring meeting the warm Gulf air. I just heard over 50 killer tornadoes this year instead of the normal 20 ish. The Japan earthquake's tsunami was far more severe than Chile's. Churning cold bottom water with warmer surface water in a matter of hours across the entire Pacific. So these colder weather patterns continue into late May instead of the typical Pacific High Pressure taking hold by now.
Although rainy/brief snow showers into May are not all that unusual at my altitude, the nearby town set a record low last night. They are currently waffling between snow at 4000-5000' the next few nights to only snow at 5k pass level. Even recommended people consider not camping Mem weekend because of cold and wind. Look at the huge Pacific low on the weather map (it is now moving onshore - don't know how long the pic will hold because I think it is an active link). Bet that reaches you midwestern and easterners in about a week or so - just like it has been. And another behind it now entering the Gulf of AK.
And the past few weeks the world has seen record tornadoes across the US South, Joplin, and more on the way.
My lib counterpart is wrong and I am right. He's in an eastern city and I'm on the Pacific front range. It hits me first and then I watch in play out... I live it, he keeps trying to find something in a book.
Flunky algore's global warming is wrong and I am right. Solar, evap cycle, ocean currents (caused by solar in large part), are the main (out of human control) triggers. And now tsunami's have confirmed it.
The huge Pacific is the Earth's main weather generator for the most part. A quiet solar cycle doesn't heat it enough. Cold & wet cycle. Calmer winds and an active solar cycle heats it too much. Hot & dry cycle. Both of which affects the evaporative cycle and therefore storm formation as well as drought to wetter conditions. A surprise Pacific wide tsunami churns the entire ocean top to bottom, Asian coast to the US West coast, and either adds to or reduces the current solar cycle. While we should always work to reduce human pollution and waste, all of the above is the dominant weather generator.

Last edited by cdynaco; 5/25/11 at 01:46 AM.
Old 5/24/11, 10:21 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
You have a whole lot of extra time on your hands Charlie, don't you?
Old 5/24/11, 10:25 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Yeah he does.

So hungry. No food in the house. Only thing in the fridge is ham, kraft slices, mayo, mustard...and...we have no bread.
Old 5/24/11, 10:33 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
You have a whole lot of extra time on your hands Charlie, don't you?
The mind never stops. But my cocktail is empty so to the kitch bar I go.

But I am happy my common sense rules over certain (so called) intellectual dweebs like algore.

Last edited by cdynaco; 5/24/11 at 10:34 PM.
Old 5/24/11, 10:38 PM

You grow your own weed up there?
Old 5/24/11, 10:38 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Yeah he does.

So hungry. No food in the house. Only thing in the fridge is ham, kraft slices, mayo, mustard...and...we have no bread.
I'd just take a slice of ham, put a slice of cheese on it, and roll it up.
Old 5/24/11, 11:32 PM
Post *****

You grow your own weed up there?
I don't partake, but up here its called "medicine". By the Legislature.
Old 5/24/11, 11:33 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I'd just take a slice of ham, put a slice of cheese on it, and roll it up.
mmm... Fajitas with hickory smoked chicken.
Old 5/24/11, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by cdynaco

mmm... Fajitas with hickory smoked chicken.
Ain't foolin me Charlie. You got to be partaking. Medically speaking. And if not. Why?
Old 5/25/11, 12:20 AM
Post *****

Ain't foolin me Charlie. You got to be partaking. Medically speaking. And if not. Why?
I did from HS till 85, then got away from it for professional reasons. Got licensed for securites with FBI background checks, fingerprints, and all that jazz. Became a suit because that's where the money was to pay for my little horse ranch dream. Little did I know one of my stallions would eat me and change all that.
I've tried a little bit since then starting around 07 if it comes my way. Geez! This stuff is so much stronger compared to Hawaiin Sens in SoCal in the late 70's, its crazy. Puts your dork in the dort.
When I go down to the valley for concerts its around and you know... I breathe. Deeply. lol
But there is still this conflict that OR approves but the Feds don't. So why would I want to get on a Gov list if it isn't fully OK'd yet?? By not getting on a list its only a ticket in OR under an oz. Why invite trouble. I like my peaceful life after years of battling the gov. Though extremely difficult on me personally, and tens of thous for attorneys & investigating the gov staffers, I won... but I would just as soon not go down that road again.
Its not so much the policy or the politicians, its those fat butt dawg staffers that ignore the law & their own Fed rules, and want to play power trip over people's life, and conspire in their pathetic little break rooms to do so. Ugly crap. Some gov hacks deserve to be shot in the knee caps and tied to a post until the wolves finish them after starting with their privates. Figuratively speaking of course. (Peter Fonda take a lesson. )
Besides it really doesn't relieve my arth pain in my 'good' arm/shoulder. I just can't get that high to the point it actually works.
So I'd rather just avoid any issues and drink whisky until there is consistency in State & Fed law. Though I fully support individual choice on herbal medicine that works for many instead of this ridiculous waste of money and profound attack on a plant. I mean we stopped attacking corn/rye/peat/potato/juniper/sugar/grape/wheat plant partakers by Const Amendment a long time ago right?
Sorry you asked? TMI?
How about you?

Last edited by cdynaco; 5/25/11 at 12:32 AM.
Old 5/25/11, 12:25 AM

I hear you. I used to partake heavily. All sorts of things. Gotta stay clean workin for the man and all. Plus the family thing of course. Nicotine and trashy women are my only bad habits now. But when I retire, I'm getting high as hell. At least for a little while.
Oh yeah, got hooked up on pain killers a few years back. Back probs. I really like those too and miss them. Hehehe

Last edited by AlsCobra; 5/25/11 at 12:29 AM.
Old 5/25/11, 12:40 AM
Post *****

I hear you. I used to partake heavily. All sorts of things. Gotta stay clean workin for the man and all. Plus the family thing of course. Nicotine and trashy women are my only bad habits now. But when I retire, I'm getting high as hell. At least for a little while.
Oh yeah, got hooked up on pain killers a few years back. Back probs. I really like those too and miss them. Hehehe
I'm just on anti inflammatories but man this 'break out' pain is maddening. But I really don't like pills. Yet without them I can't function. It spreads from my shoulder to my heart and chest. I thought I was having heart attacks when I first went to my Docs. I've overused the good shoulder to compensate for the dis shoulder/arm.
There are so many conflicting rules at this stage - the medicine is State legal (with a scrip), but if work requires a pee test, you're fired. And the court upheld that. But the courts also uphold the medicine in other contexts. Its stupid. Its a trap.
Yet if your pee shows chemicals from big pharma meds (with a scrip) its ok.
Supposedly big O was going to look the other way but just the last few weeks there have been a number of fed raids in state approved facilities.
That tells me the feds are wanting to let people run a bit and then snag them. I mean the feds need money bad right now anyway they can get it right?
Obama entrapment.

Last edited by cdynaco; 5/25/11 at 12:51 AM.
Old 5/25/11, 12:48 AM

Seems like that's about what it amounts to. Plus the government now knows who all the legal potheads are now. Too bad they won't just bite the bullet and make it a legit business and tax the **** out of it. Still just too damm shady for now. I'll save my addictive personality till retirement age for now. It's a sh!tty painkiller anyways.

Last edited by AlsCobra; 5/25/11 at 12:50 AM.
Old 5/25/11, 12:59 AM
Post *****

Seems like that's about what it amounts to. Plus the government now knows who all the legal potheads are now. Too bad they won't just bite the bullet and make it a legit business and tax the **** out of it. Still just too damm shady for now. I'll save my addictive personality till retirement age for now.

It's a sh!tty painkiller anyways.

I posted on another thread about that. Allegedly the list is private and the cops can only ask and get a yes or no answer (like if they're on a traffic stop and you've got medicine on you). But in legislative hearing on new (tighter) legislation just last week, it was revealed the popo accessed the database over 50,000 times the last 12 months (there's only 30-35k card holders) during hours (untold after hours). So that State database - even with recent Court orders affirming the barring of cops from fishing - is anything BUT private!!!
I like good police and respect them. I hate bad popo that cheat for their little agenda.

I think it is too just by smoking/vaping it. But some infuse their food with it - olive oil, breads, etc. I've wondered if that has a better pain effect vs a high. And growers in the valley have developed different strains and clones for different effects, so perhaps there are better ways as medicine than lighting it.

Last edited by cdynaco; 5/25/11 at 01:03 AM.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast