Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 4/17/11, 07:06 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
I'm home and fine, thanks for checking on me! There were some pretty wicked storms though. That's actually why we blew off our tickets for Saturday and at the last minute decided to go on Friday. We just didn't know how the weather would play out and since we went so far, we figured better to go Friday and at least we'd be sure to see some racing. One word sums 4 wide up..................AWESOME!!!!!!

Here are a couple of quick videos from the cell (which takes better video than the still camera) just click on them and it should take you to my photobucket
That is sweet Jill!
Originally Posted by cdynaco
12 years ago today, 4.17.99, I was abducted by an alien beast, severely beaten by it, transported to this white room for 17 days where they stuck tubes in me, filled me with fluids, drew blood out of my hand every day, stuck a knife between my ribs into my left lung and blew air in it, peeled skin off my thigh and stuck it on my arm. The beast took my fingers but the white room people were nice enough to sew them back on. I tried to have sex with the aliens that had breasts but they wouldn't. Then I was transported home. My life was completely different after that and I have never returned to my old world.

Tomorrow we may die, be abducted, or who knows what; but tonight we party!
Yigh, I had a hard time reading that. Glad you're ok after all that.

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Hey Willie and Scott, are y'all having trouble with those big *** mosquitoes this year? Its been been like some biblical plague of them here, the freakin' things are everywhere. Just swarms of them, especially at dusk, flying all over you, trying to come in the house every time you open the door. I'm about fed up with them.

These are the ones I'm talking about...
Don't those kill the regular mosquitoes?
Old 4/17/11, 07:15 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Supposed to get several inches of s*** tuesday night.
Old 4/17/11, 07:24 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch

Don't those kill the regular mosquitoes?
I don't know, but I do know they are really pissing me off. Keep having to swat them in the house every time someone opens the door.
Old 4/17/11, 07:34 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I love the smell of burnt bugs in the morning.

Old 4/17/11, 08:16 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a fly swatter.

"What are you doing?" she asked.
"Hunting flies," He responded.

"Oh, killing any?" She asked.

"Yep, three males, two females," he replied.

Intrigued, she asked, How can you tell?

He responded, "Three were on a beer can, two were on the phone."
Old 4/17/11, 08:21 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by ford20
Holy Schnikes Dirk!! Are you ok?! What happened?!?!?!
Well I had Gallstones and a Gallbladder that was irritated so it got removed.

Oh and before I forget.....I'm glad the surgery went well Dirk!
Thanks Jill.

I am feeling a little bit better than I did yesterday and I am hoping that I keep feeling better everyday that goes by. I cant wait to be back to my old self again.
Old 4/17/11, 08:27 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by BoogieNights
I am feeling a little bit better than I did yesterday and I am hoping that I keep feeling better everyday that goes by. I cant wait to be back to my old self again.
soooon!
Old 4/17/11, 08:29 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

I am hoping really soon Charlie. It still hurts to laugh and cough and when I try and get up out of bed. I also am not able to move as fast as I did before the surgery.
Old 4/17/11, 08:37 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
12 years ago today, 4.17.99, I was abducted by an alien beast, severely beaten by it, transported to this white room for 17 days where they stuck tubes in me, filled me with fluids, drew blood out of my hand every day, stuck a knife between my ribs into my left lung and blew air in it, peeled skin off my thigh and stuck it on my arm. The beast took my fingers but the white room people were nice enough to sew them back on. I tried to have sex with the aliens that had breasts but they wouldn't. Then I was transported home. My life was completely different after that and I have never returned to my old world.

I had a similar experience 19 years ago today. I got married.

Glad you made it through Charlie.

Awesome pics Jill. Looks like a blast.

Glad you are doing better Dirk. Hope you have a quick recovery.
Old 4/17/11, 08:39 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Yeah I say if I was a horse just go ahead and put me down. It would be ALOT easier for me to get over the recovery process then
Old 4/17/11, 09:07 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Hey Willie and Scott, are y'all having trouble with those big *** mosquitoes this year? Its been been like some biblical plague of them here, the freakin' things are everywhere. Just swarms of them, especially at dusk, flying all over you, trying to come in the house every time you open the door. I'm about fed up with them.

These are the ones I'm talking about...
Seen a few maybe. Im so sick of friggin bugs. I seriously want about 15 guineas to run around and eat all of them. Stupid ugly birds, but they will flat out wreak havoc on the insect population. To bad I think my lab would wreak havoc on the guinea population.
Old 4/17/11, 09:13 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Scothew
Seen a few maybe. Im so sick of friggin bugs. I seriously want about 15 guineas to run around and eat all of them. Stupid ugly birds, but they will flat out wreak havoc on the insect population. To bad I think my lab would wreak havoc on the guinea population.

I wouldn't be able to take their screaming. Such strange birds.
Old 4/17/11, 09:40 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I wouldn't be able to take their screaming. Such strange birds.
I wouldn't either, they drive me crazy. Peacocks make some crazy freaking sounds too. When I was little peacocks were still pretty popular in the rural south, just about all old people would have a couple running around. Hardly ever see them anymore.
Old 4/17/11, 11:16 PM
Post *****

I wouldn't either, they drive me crazy. Peacocks make some crazy freaking sounds too. When I was little peacocks were still pretty popular in the rural south, just about all old people would have a couple running around. Hardly ever see them anymore.
When you were little the south was known as the Confederacy.
Old 4/17/11, 11:35 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

When you were little the south was known as the Confederacy.

Hell, it still is in some quarters.
Old 4/17/11, 11:41 PM
Post *****

I know what you mean though. I remember people, neighbors even, having a pair of peacocks.

I was scared to death of them as a little kid. Nasty mean creatures.

We had one neighbor that had ostriches. You had to be careful they didn't peck you on top of the head and crack your noggin. Another infernal creature.
Old 4/17/11, 11:50 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I know what you mean though. I remember people, neighbors even, having a pair of peacocks.

I was scared to death of them as a little kid. Nasty mean creatures.

We had one neighbor that had ostriches. You had to be careful they didn't peck you on top of the head and crack your noggin. Another infernal creature.
I never liked them either. They're beautiful to look at, but they are annoying as hell. For that matter, I've never liked birds (unless they're deep fried, bbq'ed or baked ) especially when people have them in the house, that kind of freaks me out for some reason.

There's a guy near here that has a lot of strange animals in one of his pastures (strange for here anyway). Hes got Ostriches, Emus and buffalo's wandering around.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 4/18/11 at 12:02 AM.
Old 4/18/11, 12:03 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
a friend of mine used to raise ostriches, was really flippin weird to see them in her backyard esp. when you weren't expecting it!
Old 4/18/11, 06:29 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 196 Likes on 128 Posts

Glad you are ok, Charlie! My ex sister-in-law used to groom race horses. She was cleaning a shoe one day and the horse kicked her in the face, which then threw her up against the wall and split her head open in the back and crushed the left side of her face. Definitely scary stuff! She's lucky she's still alive.

I had a similar experience 19 years ago today. I got married.
Happy Anniversary Gary and Mrs. Gary!
Old 4/18/11, 08:10 AM
Post *****

Happy Anniversary Gary and Mrs. Gary!
Thanks. I spend 12 hours working on the house and managed to break free to take her to lunch for a couple of hours.

Filed my taxes today. I really took it on the chin this year. Apparently even though I have 6 kids Uncle Sam seems to think I don't deserve the child tax credit like other folks do. I'm too 'rich' for it.

FLAT TAX! Everyone pays. This wealth redistribution is

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast