Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 4/3/11, 12:05 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Drove 7 for the first time in weeks. Battery #3 is toast! I went back to battery #2 after charging it. Still haven't had time to figure out whats wrong. She still drives like a beast though. Needs a bath. I put the stock hood on while the other is still at body shop. She really needs some TLC.

House is coming along. Little more than 4 weeks left at this point. The garage is almost done. Lift is coming in the next couple of weeks. At this point I'm just waiting for the electrician to get finished so we can power everything up. This week I work on the landscaping.
Old 4/3/11, 01:42 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
I thought you would be stateside already. When do you leave Kuwait?
Yeah i figured I would be stateside too by now. I should be leaving Kuwait and touching down in the states tomorrow. It was a very long painful trip to Kuwait.

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Well I came to a conclusion today while riding around in the 500. Every time you drive it, at some point you'll jump on the loud pedal and find yourself muttering out loud something to the effect of "Jesus Christ this thing is fast!!!" **** I love this car. It just does something to me inside every time it fires up and you set off down the road.

Took a few pics as well....
There you go rubbing it in again.

The car looks awesome Lee

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
How much longer in Kuwait? Good to hear from you.

Car looks so good. And lucky you. Got leaves on the trees already.
I was having TMS withdraws while I was stuck for 5 days. Im glad I can get back on here again.

Originally Posted by Scothew
Hey Nathan, the dogwoods are blooming here, pollen is covering everything and making my allergies miserable. Its spring time in teh south

Jill, Shawshank = epic.

Lee, car looks great!

Dirk, be safe brother, get home soon.

This post has been brought to you by scothew. Comments and opinions are in no particular order what so ever, therefore it is a puzzle for you to figure out. Good luck, godspeed, and hot dogs for everyone!
LOL Nice one Scothew. So when do I get my hot dog??

Also thanks for all the supports guys. I dont know what I would do if it wasnt for you guys.

Last edited by BoogieNights; 4/3/11 at 01:45 AM.
Old 4/3/11, 08:48 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 173 Likes on 116 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Drove 7 for the first time in weeks. Battery #3 is toast! I went back to battery #2 after charging it. Still haven't had time to figure out whats wrong. She still drives like a beast though. Needs a bath. I put the stock hood on while the other is still at body shop. She really needs some TLC.

House is coming along. Little more than 4 weeks left at this point. The garage is almost done. Lift is coming in the next couple of weeks. At this point I'm just waiting for the electrician to get finished so we can power everything up. This week I work on the landscaping.
Do you have any more pics of the house? I'd love to see how it's progressing.

Dirk, I hope the rest of your trip is uneventful and you get home soon!
Old 4/3/11, 09:01 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Me too Jill. Thanks everybody for the support next time I am on here I will be in teh states.
Old 4/3/11, 09:24 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 4/3/11, 01:20 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Old 4/3/11, 01:39 PM

Only a few hours left to vote for The Band Perry for Top New Artist. It's the least you guys can do after all I've had to put up with.
Old 4/3/11, 01:41 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 63 Likes on 56 Posts
Originally Posted by ford20
Really?! Someone puts a Nissan motor in a Mustang I comment on it and I get blasted for it?
huh?

Sorry I should have elaborated ... Some guy is swapping in a Nissan I-4 into a fox Mustang just to **** Mustang people off so I told him that it was stupid and then to do something to **** off Mustang people and then wanting to go cruising with us. Then I get called out for saying that people calling me a hater when the whole purpose of this build was to create haters and when I say something he acts all innocent saying stay out of my thread and people are backing him up ... idk maybe its just me
Old 4/3/11, 01:47 PM

Your first mistake - hanging out with people who use the word "hater".
Old 4/3/11, 02:33 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts

I see how it is.
I'm sorry Gary. Ur a baller nothing else I can say about that

Sent from my iPhone using TMS Forum
Old 4/3/11, 06:22 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 600 Likes on 431 Posts
Thanks for the compliments everyone.

Hope you have a safe trip Dirk.
Old 4/3/11, 07:02 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Watching Shawshank Redemption, one of my favorite movies
How often do you really look at a man's shoes? - Absolutely one of my favorites!

Well I came to a conclusion today while riding around in the 500. Every time you drive it, at some point you'll jump on the loud pedal and find yourself muttering out loud something to the effect of "Jesus Christ this thing is fast!!!" **** I love this car. It just does something to me inside every time it fires up and you set off down the road.

Took a few pics as well...

I think I may need a few minutes alone. **** that's a good lookin car. Even the ugly schmuck driving it can't taint its good looks!

Old 4/3/11, 07:54 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by 07S197
In 1 hour & 20 min I'll be on V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N.

8:30AM tomorrow my plane heading to Tampa FL will be in the air.

I rented a Buick Regal cuz a vert. or Wrangler was going to be over $1k for the week.
If you're still here, welcome to Tampa! If you're going south at all, check out Rod and Reel Pier on Anna Maria Island for breakfast, SO good!

God **** that's a beautiful car!

Originally Posted by BoogieNights
Yeah i figured I would be stateside too by now. I should be leaving Kuwait and touching down in the states tomorrow. It was a very long painful trip to Kuwait.

There you go rubbing it in again.

The car looks awesome Lee

I was having TMS withdraws while I was stuck for 5 days. Im glad I can get back on here again.

LOL Nice one Scothew. So when do I get my hot dog??

Also thanks for all the supports guys. I dont know what I would do if it wasnt for you guys.
Welcome back Dirk!

98RockFest was F***ing amazing. Halestorm was the band I wanted to see most, they played first, and kicked some major ***, Lizzy can sing her lungs out. Or as the radio would say "that girl can swallow some notes." Skillet was after them, they were just kinda meh, they're good, but I've never been the biggest fan. Seether was pretty good, hadn't heard much of their stuff, but I like 'em more now after hearing it live! 3 Doors Down, the headliner, just awesome. Been listening to them since I was 10, first time I've seen 'em live,

But the band that really stood out to me was Theory Of A Deadman. In the studio they sound like Nickelback, so I never paid much attention, except to "Bad Girlfriend" But live they're a completely different animal, for all the better. Wilder, crazier, more uncensored, and they just steal your attention with that music. Favorite song out of them was their brand spanking new one "***** Came Back." So new it's not listed in iTunes, the lyrics haven't been released, google shows like nothing for it, and the oldest youtube video for it dates back to March 29, 5 days ago. I'm still on high from that show. Started at 6pm, ended at 12am, and had a great time

Here were my seats. Kori won these from 98Rock(radio station), they were great! 4 sections from the stage

And sidenote, really love where I live. This is my friend's house out on the river. It's 3 minutes from my house and me and my other buddy have permission to drop the canoe in anytime we want. This is the view from her garage

Old 4/3/11, 08:02 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts

That is a nice car. Wow
Old 4/3/11, 08:05 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts

You sound tired. Got alot going on do ya?

Last edited by GrnT; 4/3/11 at 08:08 PM.
Old 4/3/11, 11:07 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

I really hate this crap. I am stuck in Kuwait till 7 am tomorrow

So I got me a hotel room and am staying there till my flight
Old 4/3/11, 11:20 PM

That sucks Dirk! Hopefully you'll be back over here soon.
Old 4/4/11, 12:07 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Yeah its called landing in Nashville at 8:50pm tommorrow night
Old 4/4/11, 12:15 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 600 Likes on 431 Posts
Originally Posted by BoogieNights
Yeah its called landing in Nashville at 8:50pm tommorrow night
Oooh, got some bad news about that. That's going to be right in the middle of some wicked thunderstorms that are rolling through the region. They're already putting out high wind advisories and talking about tornadoes. You may be in for a bumpy ride. Be safe Dirk.
Old 4/4/11, 12:33 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Oooh, got some bad news about that. That's going to be right in the middle of some wicked thunderstorms that are rolling through the region. They're already putting out high wind advisories and talking about tornadoes. You may be in for a bumpy ride. Be safe Dirk.
I looked at the weather and that weather is scheduled for today(Monday) and it is supposed to be sunny tommorrow

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast