Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 7/11/10, 04:06 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
You're just spoiled on that diesel torque monster!
Now I am spoiled on the deisel.

But at the time we didnt have that truck yet so I was spoiled with my Celica.
Old 7/11/10, 07:43 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
good morning kids! yesterday was freaking awesome besides the fact that the evaluation on my car sucks im gonna be paying over 500...

now i have to go try to be feminine and get ready to go out again....NY and Sonics with the NYM crew!! woot
Old 7/11/10, 08:03 AM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Morning.

It's meh today for me.
Old 7/11/10, 10:14 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
G'mornin'!

Originally Posted by BoogieNights
so I was spoiled with my Celica.

LOL I can tell! But I made a commitment in '83 (when a punk in a POS Celica broadsided my Land Cruiser and totalled it and messed up my neck - which still bothers me) that I'd only buy Ford and other Big 3's. So a Toyota - and the rest of that foreign ilk - is not an option for me - even if they can fly to the moon.

Last edited by cdynaco; 7/11/10 at 10:15 AM.
Old 7/11/10, 10:40 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
G'mornin'!

LOL I can tell! But I made a commitment in '83 (when a punk in a POS Celica broadsided my Land Cruiser and totalled it and messed up my neck - which still bothers me) that I'd only buy Ford and other Big 3's. So a Toyota - and the rest of that foreign ilk - is not an option for me - even if they can fly to the moon.
Somehow seemed fitting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VXieTCqWzc
Old 7/11/10, 11:28 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

G'mornin'!

In all total honesty I would have never gotten the Celica. At the time I was driving a 2002 Cavalier. I was stationed in Germany at the time and it would have cost more than I had to register it in the states so I turned it in. When I turned it in my wife now told me that since I gave up my car I could have the Celica. So that is how I came upon the Celica. Now I will be getting me a different vehicle the Celica is going into rebuild mode and become strickly a show car and nothing else.
Old 7/11/10, 12:06 PM
Post *****

wow... these vid cams hog the gigs!! I've been backing up my data and pics with dvd-rom's but even that's been a burden cause I'm up to several - hence I've been slacking on backing up for months now.

WM $75 1TB back-up drive FTW!!

Last edited by cdynaco; 7/11/10 at 01:01 PM.
Old 7/11/10, 04:53 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by mustangfan123
I'm still 15, going to be 16 in November. I'm finally starting to grow facial hair, what a joy LOL. And I use TwinLabs Whey Protein, Chocolate or Cookies and Cream. I'd like to get a Fox or a newer Mustang but I think I may end up buying a truck so if I damage my first car, it's not a Mustang being beat up.
If you buy an F150, you better live up to it! And they're tough as nails too, buy an old one with a 300 I6.

I don't use any protein shakes for my working out. I take pride in taking absolutely nothing to get where I got, so I know it's all me, nothing else
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
OK first of all, could have lived without knowing about your peach fuzz.

Secondly, a truck is good. That's what I recommended all along. I think its a Texas requirement that a truck be your first vehicle if you are a boy. So just as long as its Dodge, Chevy, or Ford, I'd be all for it. Especially a Ford.

+2 on the F150, buy the bowtie and I'll never talk to you again
Yep, youngest guy on this site though so no worries, I was 11 when I joined. I'm the oddball out concerning age here.

It's just by choice actually, I want to drive to be more independent but at the same time I'm nervous because all of the idiots. In great contrast to how you live in the country in Minnesota, I live not even 2 miles from a major highway with a busy feeder road in a suburb of Houston, Texas(a city of a few million people), so it further worsens the problem.

Trust me, idiots are everywhere. Just watch what you're doing and give them space and you'll be fine

Haha, sorry about that. I probably will get a Ford F150 or Chevy Silverado then a few years later buy a awesome Mustang as a weekend car. Not saying Mustangs are coffins on wheels but I rather have something bigger and safer to become acclimated to driving in.
Just remember, '97-'03 F150s are a no no on safety. The frontal crumple zone is under the drivers seat, and the steering wheel/dashboard end up where your head was before the crash at a 40mph head on
oops, I forgot about friends with benefits.

:whistling: I know nothing about that
Oh I figured, I wasn't actually even trying, just being funny. I know my place in the girl chasing world, and it's not even that good concerning girls equal to my age.
Put on fake confidence! Even if it's fake to start with, if you think it long enough and keep it going, it turns into real confidence. Ask me how I know.
I guess I'm doing the right thing focusing on getting in better shape, gaining strength, and studying a variety of subjects instead hmm?
Not women...?

:homo:
Thanks, I just feel like I need to pursue them since most other guys are I guess. Stupid peer pressure!

I am concerned about how I look including how in shape/muscular I am or how clear my skin is, but I don't sit in the bathroom for 30-45 minutes putting hair gel on. I have personality and I worry about way too much at my age(my financial and careerwise future, also politics), and I never get in trouble. I have goals, maturity, and I'm setting up for a future soon(once I get a job I'm going to save at least 75% of my income hopefully), but I don't have so much self confidence yet.
That's a great idea for saving. I try to save half my income, and I'm doing good!
Originally Posted by BoogieNights
Living out in the country has its good points as well as its bad points too. Yeah it is A LOT quieter than the city but at the same time there are still laws that you have to abide by. Depending on how much property you have depends on if you can shoot a gun on it or not.

I remember a place where my dad used to live that you coul dleave your house unlocked and keys in the ignition of the cars and leave for the day or weekend and not have to worry about anybody messing with them or stealing them. There was no crime what so ever there. Wish it was still that way.
I live on the edge out here, but I love the country. City is just meh.
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
I hate the weekend. It's usually just a big waste of time.
You're a big waste of time!
Originally Posted by zhovkva89
good morning kids! yesterday was freaking awesome besides the fact that the evaluation on my car sucks im gonna be paying over 500...

now i have to go try to be feminine and get ready to go out again....NY and Sonics with the NYM crew!! woot
What's wrong with it?
G'mornin'!

Is that when you got the red '83? *curious*
Old 7/11/10, 10:05 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
evening kids

sean, from the backpipe (i think thats what it is call) back it is rotted out... 470 for the parts and then like 110 for the labor
Old 7/11/10, 10:45 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

evening kids

sean, from the backpipe (i think thats what it is call) back it is rotted out... 470 for the parts and then like 110 for the labor
Told you to take it to a muffler shop instead of the dealership.
Old 7/11/10, 11:02 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

I managed to make my day entertaining quite a bit.
Originally Posted by edumspeed
We managed to do a little bit today, contrary of what we planned, due to this:

The harmonic balancer bolt that normally it uses wouldn{t fit, since the rebuilt crank we got had the thread replaced with an M10 x 1.0 instead of the original thread, and it was a PITA to find the proper bold. Half a day later, we found one. We also found out that one of the main caps was reversed. No wonder the crank was hard to turn

block with a fresh coat of bright red paint and the bronze water seals polished. Yes, my fried has an obsession with small details.

Pistons in place

We finished pretty late due to the ******* bolt. My friend will torque the rod bolts tomorrow. Next on the agenda, the cam & related components to finish off the shortblock. And to locate an oil filter adapter, since it got lost @ the machine shop and since it's been a long time since it was there, we won't waste time going back to reclaim it
Old 7/11/10, 11:03 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
someone's Mustang about the blow the doors off of the someone's friends civc.
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-img00044.jpg  
Old 7/11/10, 11:04 PM
Post *****

I managed to make my day entertaining quite a bit.
Old 7/11/10, 11:10 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

And yesterday I managed to show my master degree in red neck engineering at work. There was this drain pipe from one of the diffuser units in one storage freezer that got out and separated from the pipe that goes into the wall. With no PVC glue, or anything, I used the famous tape trick to hold it in place. Just imagine a foot and a half pipe with 90 deg elbows at each end, the one at the top loose and the other one in place w the pipe pointing upwards. I made a huge loop of tape from top to bottom to keep it in place Too bad I didn't have my camera, and that this PC hasn't an USB II capability to upload from my cell phone to show it in all it's glory
Old 7/11/10, 11:47 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
evening kids

A new tailpipe for the notch a couple years ago was $35. To replace the muffler and everything behind it, was $110 including labor. And no I didn't go to a dealership.

Originally Posted by StangMahn
someone's Mustang about the blow the doors off of the someone's friends civc.
It's about time we saw a pic of you driving.
And yesterday I managed to show my master degree in red neck engineering at work. There was this drain pipe from one of the diffuser units in one storage freezer that got out and separated from the pipe that goes into the wall. With no PVC glue, or anything, I used the famous tape trick to hold it in place. Just imagine a foot and a half pipe with 90 deg elbows at each end, the one at the top loose and the other one in place w the pipe pointing upwards. I made a huge loop of tape from top to bottom to keep it in place Too bad I didn't have my camera, and that this PC hasn't an USB II capability to upload from my cell phone to show it in all it's glory
Photobucket.
Old 7/12/10, 12:32 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Sitting here watching Fargo, and all I keep thinking when these people are talking is "I bet that's what Nathan sounds like."
Old 7/12/10, 07:16 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Fer shure.
Old 7/12/10, 07:59 AM
Post *****

you betcha
Old 7/12/10, 10:19 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Sitting here watching Fargo, and all I keep thinking when these people are talking is "I bet that's what Nathan sounds like."
I've never even seen it.
Old 7/12/10, 10:32 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
I've never even seen it.
I'll never trust anyone from Minnesota or North Dakota with a wood chipper as long as I live.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast