Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 7/9/10, 11:19 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
u didnt share oreos with me????
Old 7/9/10, 11:19 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by zhovkva89
honestly, they arent worth ur time right now...focus on urself for now...and once the right girl comes around go for it...im a girl thats literally gone thru hell and back and im 21...take it from me..maturity, confidence, goals, setting up for a future is much more attractive to me then looks...they fade, personality and what is on the inside lasts a lifetime...

Thanks, I just feel like I need to pursue them since most other guys are I guess. Stupid peer pressure!

I am concerned about how I look including how in shape/muscular I am or how clear my skin is, but I don't sit in the bathroom for 30-45 minutes putting hair gel on. I have personality and I worry about way too much at my age(my financial and careerwise future, also politics), and I never get in trouble. I have goals, maturity, and I'm setting up for a future soon(once I get a job I'm going to save at least 75% of my income hopefully), but I don't have so much self confidence yet.
Old 7/9/10, 11:21 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Originally Posted by mustangfan123
Thanks, I just feel like I need to pursue them since most other guys are I guess. Stupid peer pressure!

I am concerned about how I look including how in shape/muscular I am or how clear my skin is, but I don't sit in the bathroom for 30-45 minutes putting hair gel on. I have personality and I worry about way too much at my age(my financial and careerwise future, also politics), and I never get in trouble. I have goals, maturity, and I'm setting up for a future soon(once I get a job I'm going to save at least 75% of my income hopefully), but I don't have so much self confidence yet.
im not one for the best advice, but if u ever need someone to talk to, PM me ok?

dont fall for peer pressure, be your own person...define urself on what u think is wrong or right...
Old 7/9/10, 11:22 PM
Legacy Tms Member

alright kiddies, im sleepy, have to be up in 6 hours to get ready to go to work and also take my car to Honda...hopefully it wont be bad news....

enjoy ur day tmrw everyone! stay safe!
Old 7/9/10, 11:25 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
I almost hate that I'm so good at predicting the end of movies...I predicted the end of Ateam like 25 minutes ahead of it.

oh well, it was still good and pretty funny, but screw the movie theaters....9.50 for a **** student ticket, what in the name of hell?
Old 7/9/10, 11:29 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Sorry, all gone.

Originally Posted by StangMahn
I almost hate that I'm so good at predicting the end of movies...I predicted the end of Ateam like 25 minutes ahead of it.

oh well, it was still good and pretty funny, but screw the movie theaters....9.50 for a **** student ticket, what in the name of hell?
I'd never pay that much!
Old 7/9/10, 11:35 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
it was the last time I will, I can buy two HD movies on demand and have a couple beers sitting on my couch curled up with a girl for cheaper than that, haha.
Old 7/9/10, 11:38 PM

Much better choice.
Old 7/9/10, 11:45 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

dirk its ok...we all know ur young at heart!! so when should i prepare the diapers and the walker for u?

After living in a city esque landscape for over 10 years, I'm tired of it. Having not enough room in your backyard for even a swimming pool, dealing with tennis ***** going over the fence whenever I throw them, and almost seeing my neighbors out my freaking windows!! The homeowners association barely lets us modify our property at all. It's so annoying.

I haven't lived with peace in quiet since 1996 when I was a baby. I lived in the snow capped mountains of Colorado back then. It was very hilly and rocky so no one could really build close knit neighborhoods like they can on generally flat landscapes.

I plan on moving back into the country within the next 5-10 years, if I can afford it at least.
That is why I will never live in the city again. I was raised out in the country then moved to the city for about a year or so then it was back out into the country and that is where I will stay. Screw the city folk.

If you want Oreos just look at my avatar
Old 7/9/10, 11:51 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
but I don't sit in the bathroom for 30-45 minutes putting hair gel on.
Well that's a relief!

Old 7/10/10, 12:03 AM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
Well that's a relief!

haha I knew someone was going to reply to that.

Originally Posted by BoogieNights

That is why I will never live in the city again. I was raised out in the country then moved to the city for about a year or so then it was back out into the country and that is where I will stay. Screw the city folk.

If you want Oreos just look at my avatar

Lucky, I could only imagine living in the country. No traffic or people yelling. You can build what you want on your property, shoot guns, etc. Many limited freedoms seem to be granted by being in the country.

I'm sick and tired of this crap in the city. 4 punk teenagers tried to kick our door in several days ago so you can see why I hate it. I don't have ANY friends who live in my neighborhood, just about every kid my age in here is not someone I want to associate with.
Old 7/10/10, 12:15 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

haha I knew someone was going to reply to that.

Lucky, I could only imagine living in the country. No traffic or people yelling. You can build what you want on your property, shoot guns, etc. Many limited freedoms seem to be granted by being in the country.

I'm sick and tired of this crap in the city. 4 punk teenagers tried to kick our door in several days ago so you can see why I hate it. I don't have ANY friends who live in my neighborhood, just about every kid my age in here is not someone I want to associate with.
Living out in the country has its good points as well as its bad points too. Yeah it is A LOT quieter than the city but at the same time there are still laws that you have to abide by. Depending on how much property you have depends on if you can shoot a gun on it or not.

I remember a place where my dad used to live that you coul dleave your house unlocked and keys in the ignition of the cars and leave for the day or weekend and not have to worry about anybody messing with them or stealing them. There was no crime what so ever there. Wish it was still that way.
Old 7/10/10, 06:07 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
im 5 and a half years older then u......i feel old
We got a Cougar in the house!
Old 7/10/10, 06:09 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
I'm wide awake. Just had a big stack of oreos.
Mine are sitting here dipped in chocolate.
Old 7/10/10, 07:34 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Originally Posted by denlem
Mine are sitting here dipped in chocolate.

Old 7/10/10, 09:08 AM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
No probs Dirk. Just didn't want her to take it lightly.
Over on the PT forum a snapped belt is a semi-regular post by newbies that bought used ones. The belts are good for 100k, and most of the breaks are 110 - 120k. The repairs are well over a $grand.
And there are often reports of the idler pulley bearing making noise when mileage is getting up there. Since its FWD and getting to the belt is a pia, they recommend doing belt, idler pulley & water pump all at the same time once you're in there.
My first experience with toothed timing belts was my '74 Jensen-Healey/Lotus and it said to replace every 40 or 50k as I remember. I was so paranoid I would replace them @ 25k! LOL

One a side note, my PT is in the Dealer for a power steering issue under warranty. So they gave me this Toy Corolla as a loaner. I love DOHC 4's, but what a gutless 4 banger! Talk about no get up and a boring drive! Its funny cause I hated PT's for years when they came out, but it is a practical winter car for me that I can put chains on. (Ford didn't have any 4 cyl economy hatchback that has any clearance.) But they are surprisingly fun to drive! Lot's of DOHC 4 power and acceleration in traffic. They even handle great with their own watts link that comes stock. And way more get up & go than that Toyota junk!

Back to Ford talk...
I feel the same about my brother's Matrix. The Aerio SX has more low end punch than that thing. Both are auto.
Originally Posted by BoogieNights
Yeah I wasnt to crazy about the PT Cruiser at all when I had to rent one when my F150 was in the body shop getting fixed. It didnt have near the power I expected it would have. Plus it sucked on gas mileage. I hated driving it. Anyways, thats enough of non Ford talk from me.

In Mustang news the wifey is back East in KY right now looking at a place to rent and set up as well as pick up her Stang. More details will follow.
My old cherokee had almost the same mileage than the Mustang, but it wasn't as fun
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
New wheels!!!

Link to rest of pics...
https://themustangsource.com/f637/se...4/#post5908423
Seven looks awesome! You have the best looking 07 GT/CS I've ever seen Gary
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Thank you! I love them on the car. They turned out better than I imagined. 19's are big. I can't imagine that I considered 20's. The 295 tire really doesn't bulge on the rear, and as far as the offset, it is very close to rubbing the fender, very close. I may wind up putting a different spring on the rear. Something with a 1" drop instead of a 1.5" drop. But I love it the way it is.

I just need to put those Brembos on the front because the wheels are very open and need bigger brakes!!!
Big brakes should finish it off nicely.
Old 7/10/10, 09:09 AM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Glad you're doing well Alec.

Have a good week end everyone.
Old 7/10/10, 09:51 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Weekend whats a weekend??
Old 7/10/10, 12:34 PM

I hate the weekend. It's usually just a big waste of time.
Old 7/10/10, 01:22 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Yard work every ones got some of that to keep them busy

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast