Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 6/2/10, 05:36 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by edumspeed
Those look good! I would use those while hanging out with the gf or partying

For work, I need all black, or black with minor color accents.
I was just pointing out that they were size 16.

I think you'll run into issues while going through snow, since it would not take too much effort to loose traction. HW mileage may suffer too, but I'm not sure if too much. I'm thinking if I'll add gears or not to mine, since my aode transmission has closer gear ratios than your 4r70w. If it already had the gear conversion, or a mod to allow to shift into 4th gear at WOT, it would be a no brainer for me.
I've heard nothing but mixed opinions about mileage. Some say it goes up, some say it stays the same, and some say it goes down. If I don't floor it from every stop, I think I should be ok. The whole snow thing is another problem. I think next summer I'll get my 18x10s with some nice sticky tires and then some winter tires for the stock wheels. Still would have to survive a winter though. I think I'll sleep on it. I wish it weren't so darn expensive to get them installed cause then I wouldn't have to worry about all the stupid things like snow and whether or not I'll be able to handle it.
Old 6/2/10, 05:40 PM

This frigging wireless thing is getting me ballistic! I installed the wireless usb adapter successfully, I can get connected on public addresses, but on mine it just won't do it. I have full signal and the wep # and all, but it just says "limited or no connectivity".
Probably some stupid extremely technical thing. I know I couldn't connect my laptop to the wifi at school no matter how hard I tried. Worked fine at home and other places. Then I found out I had some network thing turned off and it worked fine.
Old 6/2/10, 05:44 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Eduardo.

Holy crap! I'd hate to get on the bad side of a guy that wears a size sixteen shoe. And just imagine how big his

socks must be.
Old 6/2/10, 05:45 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
This frigging wireless thing is getting me ballistic! I installed the wireless usb adapter successfully, I can get connected on public addresses, but on mine it just won't do it. I have full signal and the wep # and all, but it just says "limited or no connectivity".
I get that when I entered the wrong key ! best way there should be a few choices ! use one that will generate so many keys that you would have to only type one of them in for it to work !
I always got limited or nada when I got it wrong & don't forget to have the security on so nobody uses your wireless time !

Google the make model number of outer , I had to at first to figure it out !
Old 6/2/10, 05:47 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
May I suggest you something Nathan? Save up your $$ to mod the notch, specifically for a heart transplant then add gears to it and any go fast goodness, and leave the black one as is for DD. I say that bec. you rarely drive the notch, since you've put a lot of time, effort and $$ into it, and you'll never use it on the snow. Turn it into an awesome street machine, you know, for those nice days for cruising or for shows. Those are my$.02. IMHO.
Old 6/2/10, 05:49 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Probably some stupid extremely technical thing. I know I couldn't connect my laptop to the wifi at school no matter how hard I tried. Worked fine at home and other places. Then I found out I had some network thing turned off and it worked fine.
I'll tell dad to call the Tech. support to figure out wtf happens with this thing. Must be something like what.
Old 6/2/10, 07:02 PM

May I suggest you something Nathan? Save up your $$ to mod the notch, specifically for a heart transplant then add gears to it and any go fast goodness, and leave the black one as is for DD. I say that bec. you rarely drive the notch, since you've put a lot of time, effort and $$ into it, and you'll never use it on the snow. Turn it into an awesome street machine, you know, for those nice days for cruising or for shows. Those are my$.02. IMHO.
I'm gonna put a little more into the GT, then I'm gonna start saving for the notch.
Old 6/2/10, 07:11 PM

Sorry, dumb question. The ribs on the new serpentine belt aren't as narrow as the ones on the old one. The numbers on the belts are exactly the same except for a B at the end of the old one and a D at the end of the new one. The ribs on the old one seem to fit the grooves of the pulleys better than the new one. AM said this belt fits. What do I do?
Old 6/2/10, 07:24 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Sorry, dumb question. The ribs on the new serpentine belt aren't as narrow as the ones on the old one. The numbers on the belts are exactly the same except for a B at the end of the old one and a D at the end of the new one. The ribs on the old one seem to fit the grooves of the pulleys better than the new one. AM said this belt fits. What do I do?
sight test with your eyes, could be a changed pully if they say they have the part right or if you visually see that the belt ribs do not fit right don't use it , and get it matched up there, I'd guess once dirty you buy it ! why I said pully thing incase you can't use you gave me wrong part
Old 6/2/10, 07:24 PM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Your all good. The old one seems to fit better because it is worn out, it falls farther into the groves of the pullies.
Old 6/2/10, 07:33 PM

Ok thanks. I was about to start hitting myself again.
Old 6/2/10, 07:35 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
Hello everyone, been a while just thought I'd drop in for a moment......... hope all is well for everyone.
Old 6/2/10, 08:23 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 643 Likes on 463 Posts
Old 6/2/10, 08:24 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Old 6/2/10, 09:00 PM

Belt went on without a problem. New air filter is in too.
Old 6/2/10, 09:05 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
oh what a surprise, still raining out, haha. it's just getting to the point where it's funny.
Old 6/2/10, 09:14 PM

That's like last october here. Rain pretty much every day.
Old 6/2/10, 09:43 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I know for a fact though that they would poll me over. I hear about it all the time.
And what kind of Poll would he give you?? I dont think it is very nice to just Pull someone over to take a Poll on something.

I second this opinion.
Old 6/2/10, 09:46 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by tom281
Hello everyone, been a while just thought I'd drop in for a moment......... hope all is well for everyone.
Hey Tom.
Old 6/2/10, 09:47 PM

Sorry, my phone did that.

So I was looking at the GT's engine tonight and I noticed there's some numbers etched into the valve covers. 021904 - assuming it's a date. Any ideas to what it's for? There's also a painted white x with three dots next to it, but I've seen those before.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast