Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 4/27/10, 09:23 PM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Well then we know it must be true.

I also read somewhere the earth was flat I can't believe I never knew that...

Last edited by 07S197; 4/27/10 at 09:24 PM.
Old 4/27/10, 09:24 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
has anyone bought anything from JEGS? if so, good/bad experience?

True Dat on the web. good as gold :angel:

Last edited by runningwild4.6; 4/27/10 at 09:25 PM.
Old 4/27/10, 09:24 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by 07S197
could be made up, but I saw it on a few web pages.
I'll have to press a button and see what I can find. Hopefully an operator won't come on since I don't have a subscription to it. Sucks when you hit the steering wheel button and they come on quicker than you can figure out how to disconnect!
Old 4/27/10, 09:25 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by runningwild4.6
has anyone bought anything from JEGS? if so, good/bad experience?
I've bought from them at least 4 or 5 times. Nothing but good experiences here. It's just like Summit on service if you ask me. Plus I got the stuff just as fast as from Summit too.

I like them.
Old 4/27/10, 09:25 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by denlem
His Wife... Pic was taken 23 years ago.

She does nothing for me , i'm with Gary on the brunette theme there are so many more desireables there then with blonds with the exception of Red heads some give off the illusion of wanton but it still is my phylosophy that beauty lies within. This is when man becomes weak and falls to love
Old 4/27/10, 09:27 PM
Cobra Member

I've bought from them at least 4 or 5 times. Nothing but good experiences here. It's just like Summit on service if you ask me. Plus I got the stuff just as fast as from Summit too.

I like them.
great. they are in Ohio, so I thought I could get it by friday
Old 4/27/10, 09:28 PM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I guess i spoke too soon.........

http://theflatearthsociety.org/cms/index.php
Old 4/27/10, 09:29 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Old 4/27/10, 09:30 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by denlem
I'll have to press a button and see what I can find. Hopefully an operator won't come on since I don't have a subscription to it. Sucks when you hit the steering wheel button and they come on quicker than you can figure out how to disconnect!
Did you ever hear my onstar removal story?

I had a 2002 Suburban with Onstar that I didn't have a contract for anymore. I was installing a new stereo and the Onstar was making it a PITA. You need a PAC module and it just messes up a nice clean and easy install. So I chose to remove all the Onstar modules and receiver and everything in my car.

30 minutes later they call me and ask me if I knew my Onstar device was not functioning and had been disconnected. I told them I removed it because I don't use it or want it. They had the nerve to tell me "You can't do that." I asked if they were serious, and they said yes. I was not allowed to remove the module. I told them to "**** off" and "I'd like to see WTF they were going to do about it."

Can you believe that ****! Yet another reason why I haven't owned a GM product since.
Old 4/27/10, 09:30 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts

Ever perused any of the threads on this site? It will drive you absolutely insane. I'll give them credit for one thing though, they are committed. Or need to be "committed".
Old 4/27/10, 09:32 PM
Post *****

great. they are in Ohio, so I thought I could get it by friday
To be honest I first ordered from them because the price was right, and I thought it was cool that he actually raced NHRA and drove the car.
Old 4/27/10, 09:39 PM
Cobra Member

To be honest I first ordered from them because the price was right, and I thought it was cool that he actually raced NHRA and drove the car.
I know they've been around for years and used to see them in the rags in old days. Back then weren't they like am hot rodders J.C.Whitney? I can't remember S*** anymore!

Time for HPS pads and looking at plugs too Brisk???
Old 4/27/10, 09:41 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Ever perused any of the threads on this site? It will drive you absolutely insane. I'll give them credit for one thing though, they are committed. Or need to be "committed".
just Commies! I think they work for Obama
Old 4/27/10, 09:42 PM
Post *****

I know they've been around for years and used to see them in the rags in old days. Back then weren't they like am hot rodders J.C.Whitney? I can't remember S*** anymore!

Time for HPS pads and looking at plugs too Brisk???
I stuck with the Autolites. I was gonna get Brisk, but Brenspeed didn't recommend them, even though they sell both.

I was going for the colder plugs though. Does yours have the 1 piece plugs? Did they change before the '08 or during the model year in '08?
Old 4/27/10, 09:42 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

I had a 2002 Suburban with Onstar that I didn't have a contract for anymore. I was installing a new stereo and the Onstar was making it a PITA. You need a PAC module and it just messes up a nice clean and easy install. So I chose to remove all the Onstar modules and receiver and everything in my car.

30 minutes later they call me and ask me if I knew my Onstar device was not functioning and had been disconnected. I told them I removed it because I don't use it or want it. They had the nerve to tell me "You can't do that." I asked if they were serious, and they said yes. I was not allowed to remove the module. I told them to "**** off" and "I'd like to see WTF they were going to do about it."

Can you believe that ****! Yet another reason why I haven't owned a GM product since.
Thats why those stories about you just abruptly stopped.They could no longer invade YOUR privacy !

Last edited by GottaHaveIt; 4/27/10 at 09:45 PM.
Old 4/27/10, 09:43 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by codeman94
Happy Birthday dirk!
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Happy Birthday Dirk!
Originally Posted by cdynaco

Originally Posted by StangMahn
happy birthday dirk!
Thanks guys.

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
You and your wife's conversation.
I thought so

Anybody here remember listening to Kasey Kasem and the Top 40 countdown. I remember we used to listen on Saturday mornings while doing house chores in the 70's and 80's. Anyway. Here he is losing it.

NSFW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDYK2H0ldbo
Yeah I used to listen to him all the time on sunday morning

Originally Posted by Knight Rider
Happy Birthday Dirk '

Anyone have a dollar for my thoughts?
Happy birthday Dirk! how many is that for you?

Oh BTW , sorry haven't been on in a spell, life has been insane. no time for squat!
Originally Posted by edumspeed

Tomorrow's the retail inventory on the store And to worsen it all, my boss called me a while ago and I'll be starting my shift @ 6:00am instead of 12:00pm. Here goes my sleep

Happy birthday Dirk
Thanks guys.

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
You have got to be kidding. There are people that actually believe that stuff??
Old 4/27/10, 09:44 PM
Post *****

just Commies! I think they work for Obama
Don't you? Work for Obama?

What did you think of that speech he gave at Cape Canaveral?

You probably shouldn't reply here. They're listening.
Old 4/27/10, 09:46 PM
Cobra Member

I stuck with the Autolites. I was gonna get Brisk, but Brenspeed didn't recommend them, even though they sell both.

I was going for the colder plugs though. Does yours have the 1 piece plugs? Did they change before the '08 or during the model year in '08?
I have the 2 piece plugs. I have an early 08 (July 07 MFG.) and black tops. autolites standard heat range 1 or 2 piece?
Old 4/27/10, 09:46 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I heard someone complain about something like that before. At one time that was a $900 option. If I bought it, it's mine, I can do what I want with it.

Speaking of PAC modules, I've been looking at them. I cancelled my XM and it goes off in a few weeks. I want to be able to connect my Zune in directly to the radio since I don't have an auxilary jack. They have some modules that will allow that for me. But of course, the better ones are for the ipod.
Old 4/27/10, 09:47 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
http://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=770786 <-----LOL EPIC THREAD hahahaha ....its literally epic lol

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast