Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 4/4/10, 06:11 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by denlem
It's been slowly rolling out all week. I've been running a version of it for about a month. I can't update to this release yet since i'll lose root access.
The pinch to zoom is really nice. Really loving the swype too. Thanks again!
Old 4/4/10, 06:32 PM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by StangMahn
be careful with your newly earned money sean...it's really easy to go out and spend it, but you know how hard it was for you to come by, and you may want to save as much as you can until you can find a constant job, you know?
I need tires to keep this truck road worthy. The outside half of my passenger front is bald, no just he shoulder, and the rest are using the wear bars as part of the tread pattern. I've needed tires since I bought her, and now I can afford some cheap used ones and the alignment I need. Needs an oil change too.

Sorry if this is coming out with anger, I'm not on the best I moods. I didn't feel like dealing with my dads **** because when I went to the store earlier I forgot to take back the movie we rented, so just recently he kept saying "you really should take that back foe your mom" and what not. I just grabbed the movie an left, I don't need a f'ing guilt trip for 45 minutes till he finally gets pissed and storms off and ruins the when night.

This anger brought to you by sleep depravation and the fact I have school tomorrow, a assload of homework.
Old 4/4/10, 06:46 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I get a paid day off from work tomorrow
Old 4/4/10, 06:53 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Old 4/4/10, 06:57 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
The pinch to zoom is really nice. Really loving the swype too. Thanks again!
Whenn I pinch girls some stay and som zoom as well :-)
Old 4/4/10, 06:58 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by cdynaco
Wow. The stupidity.

Updated April 03, 2010
Police: Carjackers foiled by manual transmission

FOUNTAIN HILL, Pa. (AP) — Police in eastern Pennsylvania said two men tried to rob and carjack a pizza delivery driver but were defeated by the vehicle's standard transmission. Fountain Hill police said the Domino's Pizza driver had stopped at a red light early Friday when a man ran up to the vehicle from the rear and grabbed her by the throat and shirt. He demanded money while a second man tried to open the passenger door.
Police said the driver reported that the men fled after making a reference to the manual transmission. Investigators did not say whether they escaped with any money from the driver.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/04/03...-transmission/

Originally Posted by mustangGT90210
Guys, the wheel/tire deal I found on craigsist, the wheels came off a ranger. I don't know much about rangers, but I'm pretty sure they never had the 5x5.5 bolt pattern I have. Does anyone know the ranger pattern?

Also, today was me ad Theresa's 1 month... Bonfire at her house, then ended up getting my *** kicked by her in some fighting game for nintendo overall about the best night I can think of, and we barely did anything.

And then I also got my 360 dollar paycheck fir the week even better, they want me to come back next weekend, and we were taking about me workin for them once a week 1 day wouldn't be much money, but any money is good money and I'm excited!

Originally Posted by StangMahn
be careful with your newly earned money sean...it's really easy to go out and spend it, but you know how hard it was for you to come by, and you may want to save as much as you can until you can find a constant job, you know?
Buy the things that need priority first.
I need tires to keep this truck road worthy. The outside half of my passenger front is bald, no just he shoulder, and the rest are using the wear bars as part of the tread pattern. I've needed tires since I bought her, and now I can afford some cheap used ones and the alignment I need. Needs an oil change too.

Sorry if this is coming out with anger, I'm not on the best I moods. I didn't feel like dealing with my dads **** because when I went to the store earlier I forgot to take back the movie we rented, so just recently he kept saying "you really should take that back foe your mom" and what not. I just grabbed the movie an left, I don't need a f'ing guilt trip for 45 minutes till he finally gets pissed and storms off and ruins the when night.

This anger brought to you by sleep depravation and the fact I have school tomorrow, a assload of homework.
Bald tires are teh suck.

Sorry about your family dispute. Sheet happens.
Old 4/4/10, 07:24 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey man - I've been drivin' on used tires for years. Ask around for take offs. They're not as cheap as they used to be cause more people are looking for 'em. But I scored a nice set of Bridgestone's and Toyo's last time around.

Old 4/4/10, 07:40 PM

I'm just look in craigslist for a 100-120 dollar set of 31s or stock size. All I can afford comfortably, unless somehong great comes up for around 150
Old 4/4/10, 07:50 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
As long as it gets you by for awhile, doesn't matter if they're only 1/3 - 1/2 tread (and priced accordingly). With take offs from a tire shop you can find some good ones that are like new but not as rock bottom priced. Either way, as long as they're safe for you (and your girl). You can always upgrade later.
Old 4/4/10, 08:10 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Hang tight history will soon repeat itself
Old 4/4/10, 08:36 PM

Charlie, that's what I'm going for. Half tread basically on whatever, it'll last me a year at least. I've gone 6 months on my current ones, and I wouldn't buy a set with this little anyways

31s in wood would be a lot cheaper....
Old 4/4/10, 08:36 PM

Insane deal!!! http://signature.crutchfield.com/s_5...D.html?o=p&c=3
Old 4/4/10, 10:54 PM

Finished my spanish hw tonight with minutes to spare. Now I get an hour to relax! No class till 2:30 tomorrow.
Old 4/4/10, 10:59 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by cdynaco
As long as it gets you by for awhile, doesn't matter if they're only 1/3 - 1/2 tread (and priced accordingly). With take offs from a tire shop you can find some good ones that are like new but not as rock bottom priced. Either way, as long as they're safe for you (and your girl). You can always upgrade later.

We have a tire shop that sells used tires for $10 each no matter what size or brand. I've had to take advantage of that a few times with the mustang. For some unknown reason both of my front tires will wear the very inside edge off down to the wires, there's no visable place where the tires are rubbing on the sub frame and it's been on 6 different alignment machines and they all say it's dead in factory specs.

Last edited by bluethunderhorse; 4/4/10 at 11:03 PM.
Old 4/4/10, 11:03 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I just finished installing the Alpine head unit and dash, door, and rear speakers in the Fox.

Sounds great. I never knew I didn't have door speakers. Now I can actually hear it over the wind with the top down. Everyone else can hear it too though.

This new Alpine is awesome for what I paid for it.
Old 4/4/10, 11:05 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Whats up everybody?? Here I am sitting at work being bored off my azz due to not having an aircraft to work on.
Old 4/4/10, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I just finished installing the Alpine head unit and dash, door, and rear speakers in the Fox.

Sounds great. I never knew I didn't have door speakers. Now I can actually hear it over the wind with the top down. Everyone else can hear it too though.

This new Alpine is awesome for what I paid for it.
Sweet! Did you amp the speakers? How do they compare to your polks? Not sure if I blew my tweeters or not, but when I turn it up past 28, it sounds like something is "ripping".

Hello Dirk!
Old 4/4/10, 11:10 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Whats up Nathan?

Umm usually when somthing sounds torn in the speaker department it means that speakers need an upgrade to bigger and better ones
Old 4/4/10, 11:12 PM

These are already $250 speakers though. Not that I paid that much, but still. I want to have temporary hearing loss after listening to my stereo.
Old 4/4/10, 11:14 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
sup peeps?

still studying for my accounting exam...7 hours into it

now I've got to study for my other exam tomorrow.

the joy of college, eh?

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast