Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 1/24/10, 10:08 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by denlem
Feeling better today... so far. Just tired.

He doesn't want her as a friend because he sees her every day. He has something like 6 friends on there and they are old friends of his, or people he's not in touch with too often. That's the only use he has for it.
Good to hear take a Benalyn day just stay at home inside surf the web TMS you know take it easy !
Old 1/24/10, 10:19 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
Good to hear take a Benalyn day just stay at home inside surf the web TMS you know take it easy !
When I get sick, I also get a bad cough. I'll cough so hard and i'll start gagging and want to throw up. Cough medicine is useless on me. I've had the prescription stuff with codiene in it and it had no effect. I just recently found that allergy medicine helps control the cough for me, so i've been popping some Alervert waiting for it to kick in.

So I will be just taking it easy today, but then again i'm always taking it easy!

The California rain storm hits here tomorrow, so that will be another gloomy day for rest too.
Old 1/24/10, 10:25 AM
Team Mustang Source

Sounds like me every year I seem to develope an upper reaspratory infection and I get some Pretazone or sometong for it then after a week it subsides away .
Old 1/24/10, 10:38 AM

Sounds like me every year I seem to develope an upper reaspratory infection and I get some Pretazone or sometong for it then after a week it subsides away .
Prednisone is good stuff. I was real bad one time and had to go to urgent care. They gave me some and while I was on it I felt great! Wish I had some now.
Old 1/24/10, 10:44 AM
Team Mustang Source

Now I know when I had it Mr. Wood wouldn't come out to play lol but if your feeling gooder now sounds like your climbing the rope & not hanging by it .
Old 1/24/10, 10:45 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
I hope you feel better soon!

+1

Never

Sounds fishy why wouldn't he want his wife as his FB friend?
I have old friends in the past that I would rather stayed there. I've got nothing against any of you. Though my wife is so jealous I could never have a female FB friend. Some of her FB friends are the people I speak of. When I left high school I never went back to that town. Well actually I did because my in-laws lived there, but after graduation my parents moved to where we are now. I just don't care to keep up with those people. I am such an introverted person it is ridiculous. I talk to people to be nice and stuff, but I'm not looking for any new friends or to retread any old ones. I might be a little curious as to some of my old friends situations, but they are doing fine without me and I'm doing fine without them. I don't have time. I guess that's what FB is for, but I just don't want to have to keep up pretenses and stuff. I don't know. I'm weird. What's past is prologue. I have no need to reread the opening to this book.

You people should feel special. I've got my real world family, a select few friends, and then all my online friends here.
Old 1/24/10, 10:53 AM
Team Mustang Source

Totally understandable Don Gary ! same with me but you said it better.
Old 1/24/10, 10:56 AM
Post *****

Thanks Ed.

I sincerely hope you feel better soon Dennis.

And now I've got to go clean out the closet under the stairs...if you never hear from me again I was probably buried under a wave of toys, shoes, office supplies, and various other things that have no place being there.
Old 1/24/10, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I have old friends in the past that I would rather stayed there. I've got nothing against any of you. Though my wife is so jealous I could never have a female FB friend. Some of her FB friends are the people I speak of. When I left high school I never went back to that town. Well actually I did because my in-laws lived there, but after graduation my parents moved to where we are now. I just don't care to keep up with those people. I am such an introverted person it is ridiculous. I talk to people to be nice and stuff, but I'm not looking for any new friends or to retread any old ones. I might be a little curious as to some of my old friends situations, but they are doing fine without me and I'm doing fine without them. I don't have time. I guess that's what FB is for, but I just don't want to have to keep up pretenses and stuff. I don't know. I'm weird. What's past is prologue. I have no need to reread the opening to this book.

You people should feel special. I've got my real world family, a select few friends, and then all my online friends here.
I have it to stay in touch with some people, but most of them I don't hang out with. I'm the introvert type too. I have a few close friends, but i'm also not hanging out with them all the time either. My 30 year reunion was just this month. They tracked me down on Facebook, but I had no desire to attend. I was the quiet shy tyoe in high school, and can still be that way. I have more fun with yous guys on here!

Me thinks me needs to get out more!
Old 1/24/10, 11:16 AM
Team Mustang Source

or we will all become TMS "HERMITS"
Old 1/24/10, 11:59 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
I almost got in two accidents on my way home from church. People were driving the like idiots today. The first, I was at a four way stop with a minivan to my right with a truck behind it. It was the minivan's turn so they went, then it was my turn so I started to go, and then the stupid truck started going. They got about a 1/4 way into the intersection before they finally realized what they were doing and slammed on their brakes. That's been happening a lot at that intersection lately. Time for a stinking light!!! The second was about a mile up the road when a newer explorer coming the other way suddenly started driving into my lane a couple hundred feet ahead of me (I was going about 60). They got about half way into my lane, I started moving over onto the shoulder, then they jerked their wheel and swerved back into their lane. I don't think I want to go anywhere else today. I don't know what their problems were. Probably chatting to some stupid friend on their cell.
Old 1/24/10, 12:05 PM
Team Mustang Source

that time of the day then huh ? I'd just as soon avoid it all ! we have Father Gary to tend us lost sheep here ! good thing almost & nada happened !
Old 1/24/10, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

I'm a lot like you. I've always been quiet and really don't like being around a ton of people. It's just the way I am. I have my offline friends and family and my online friends, and that's really all I need. Sometimes I wish I had more friends, but making friends was nothing I was ever very good at. I'm usually pretty quiet with people I don't know very well, but can really get talkative when I'm with people I know really well.
Old 1/24/10, 12:23 PM
Team Mustang Source

So we can still define this as Socializing right ! we just happen to live in a new age is all, because a lot of the bull dong that gets tossed around can stay right out there we have the right to pick & choose what donk we'd like to be hit with .

Last edited by GottaHaveIt; 1/24/10 at 01:32 PM.
Old 1/24/10, 02:21 PM
Post *****

I'm not a bad person, I'm just used to being a loner. I was a latch key kid and I wasn't allowed to leave the house or have anyone over. I watched TV and did other things to entertain myself. I don't need alot of outside attention. I had more friends when I had less kids, but the more kids I have the less time I have for friends. Maybe when the kids are gone I'll do more and maybe catch up with people and wax nostalgic, but for now I'm good with that I get here, at work, and at home.

I will never ask anyone for help unless its just absolutely necessary. My wife helped me take the hood off of Seven for the blower install. She helped me place the blower over the heads. Even though my Dad lives next door I didn't want to 'bother' him. I constantly have people ask to take me to lunch and I almost always turn them down because I'd rather come home and relax for an hour and eat leftovers or a sandwich and then regroup and go back to work. Some people thrive off of social involvement, I will shy away from it. I'm not unhappy, I'm just uncomfortable.

But like Nathan says, if I know you really well, look out, it's gonna be fun. If I know you and am comfortable with you, my online personality is the same as my relaxed personality.
Old 1/24/10, 02:32 PM
Team Mustang Source

sounds like me
Old 1/24/10, 02:35 PM
Post *****

sounds like me
You and Nate are so good together. You two are like two peas in a pod. I bet you two will always be super close. And that's good. I envy your close father son relationship a little bit Ed. I've got a different thing going on over here, I am very close to all of my daughters, but I can't have a favorite. I have to make sure everyone gets equal attention. You're gonna have a best friend as a son some day I think.
Old 1/24/10, 02:35 PM

I understand perfectly Gary.

Anyone know where women go to buy cosmetics? I have to answer a qustion in spanish, and there's nothing in my vocabulary list. Where's Diana or Jill when you need them!

Last edited by Blue Notch; 1/24/10 at 02:36 PM.
Old 1/24/10, 02:37 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
I understand perfectly Gary.

Anyone know where women go to buy cosmetics? I have to answer a qustion in spanish, and there's nothing in my vocabulary list.
Some women go to a department store, especially in the old days like a Macy's. My wife gets hers at Target mostly. Plus a lot of women get them at the grocery store too. Plus drug stores like Walgreens or Rite-Aid and stuff.

I think.
Old 1/24/10, 02:42 PM

My spanish lab is so stupid. The closest thing on the list is either a mall or a supermarket. But I need the supermarket for the food question.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast