Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 11/16/09, 11:20 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
She's in 8th grade.

I like it when they come to me for help. It's fun. I was always the math whiz so it's fun to try to teach them how to do something that might be a little better than their teacher is teaching them.
That's awesome man Very few parents take time off their busy schedule to do that
Old 11/16/09, 11:22 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
So how are you doing in school Edson? Good I hope. I take it you've adjusted to being away from mom and dad.
Old 11/16/09, 11:24 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

So how are you doing in school Edson? Good I hope. I take it you've adjusted to being away from mom and dad.
yeah man its very hard but I try to keep communication between them. So far so good.

I'm currently trying to find somebody to at least take me to Houston so I can catch a bus to McAllen for Thanksgiving
Old 11/16/09, 11:29 PM
Post *****

I remember getting rides with people home and stuff when I was a Freshman up in Dallas. Houston isn't far. Surely there's somebody there going to Houston. Heck. You ought to be able to find someone going to the valley.

We used to use bulletin boards in the student union or in the lobby of the dorm to advertise needing or wanting a ride home for the Holidays.
Old 11/16/09, 11:29 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

I remember getting rides with people home and stuff when I was a Freshman up in Dallas. Houston isn't far. Surely there's somebody there going to Houston. Heck. You ought to be able to find someone going to the valley.

We used to use bulletin boards in the student union or in the lobby of the dorm to advertise needing or wanting a ride home for the Holidays.
Most are staying for the UT A&M game though
Old 11/16/09, 11:31 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Knight Rider
Most are staying for the UT A&M game though

Makes sense.

Maybe someone from Blinn then?
Old 11/16/09, 11:32 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Makes sense.

Maybe someone from Blinn then?
I'll ask some friends from the church group I'm in if they're going to the valley
Old 11/16/09, 11:39 PM
Post *****

BTW

We've got plywood on the roof decking at the convent. It's taking its final shape now. The framing carpenters will be done by the end of the week.

Also Gary has been selected to take Regan and Zoe to Twilight:New Moon on Friday. I personally think its crazy to try to see this movie on opening day, but I've been told I promised them I would take them, though I don't remember this. They probably asked me while the Longhorns or Cowboys were playing and I just said yes to get them to leave me alone. So Friday afternoon you can all pray for me as I'm surrounded by pre-teen and teenage girls watching a chick flick. I wonder if they'll be texting while they watch. This is going to suck.
Old 11/16/09, 11:41 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

BTW

We've got plywood on the roof decking at the convent. It's taking its final shape now. The framing carpenters will be done by the end of the week.

Also Gary has been selected to take Regan and Zoe to Twilight:New Moon on Friday. I personally think its crazy to try to see this movie on opening day, but I've been told I promised them I would take them, though I don't remember this. They probably asked me while the Longhorns or Cowboys were playing and I just said yes to get them to leave me alone. So Friday afternoon you can all pray for me as I'm surrounded by pre-teen and teenage girls watching a chick flick. I wonder if they'll be texting while they watch. This is going to suck.
A place I hope to never be seen... watching a twilight movie or reading the book.

If a guy is watching it theyre either forced to or they're :gay:

At least for me

and wow! things are moving fast in the construction!
Old 11/16/09, 11:44 PM
Post *****

Yes it is Edson.

The only reason I am telling this to MCTC is so that you will all pray for me. I don't see why I can't watch something else instead why they watch this. I'm sure Regan doesn't want to watch this with her dad anyway. Right?
Old 11/17/09, 12:00 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Yes it is Edson.

The only reason I am telling this to MCTC is so that you will all pray for me. I don't see why I can't watch something else instead why they watch this. I'm sure Regan doesn't want to watch this with her dad anyway. Right?

I wouldn't think man no offense

You can always take her to watch Twilight by herself and take the others to watch another one

Last edited by Knight Rider; 11/17/09 at 12:03 AM.
Old 11/17/09, 12:05 AM
Post *****

I wouldn't think man no offense
But Zoe is going and she's in fifth and we are so very protective of the kids that we hardly ever let them out of our sight in public.

Anyway. I'm headed for bed.

I looked online and teh 4 midnight showings for Thursday evening are sold out, but all teh Friday showings are available. Hopefully the freaks will go Thursday night.

I do like the soundtrack I think. So I've got that to look forward too.

Somehow I feel I'm gonna be the only 37 year old man there and the ushers are going to be watching me like I'm a registered sex offender or something. WHICH I'M NOT! I ASSURE YOU!
Old 11/17/09, 12:07 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

But Zoe is going and she's in fifth and we are so very protective of the kids that we hardly ever let them out of our sight in public.

I looked online and teh 4 midnight showings for Thursday evening are sold out, but all teh Friday showings are available. Hopefully the freaks will go Thursday night.

Somehow I feel I'm gonna be the only 37 year old man there and the ushers are going to be watching me like I'm a registered sex offender or something. WHICH I'M NOT! I ASSURE YOU!
we all know you're not
Old 11/17/09, 01:54 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
BTW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4uPp69TMLI

well I may dislike but you do it out of LOVE btw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GluCM_ggMvw&feature=fvst
Old 11/17/09, 01:55 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by runningwild4.6
I'm reading through 15 pages of time I';ll never get back
you said it

MAN FULL HOUSE TONIGHT!

Watching WWII in HD on history channel. actual footage ...in color, Awesome!!!!
I was watching it last night, it's awesome! I'd like to get it when it comes out on DVD

Originally Posted by mustangGT90210
Sounds like Pathologists. They can make my moms life a living hell

I'm going to hell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu1wHnzc4g8

She's better now though...

What ever happened to Shelby? Did she dig the GT?
see you there buddy...I laughed my butt off

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Good luck Jill!

Sean, no idea.

David: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ws...468173903.html
if it was blue, and in my budget, I'd be there tomorrow!

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Never saw the stang, and haven't seen her since...

Going already?
you blew it!

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Me too. I hated history when I was in school, but now I could watch History Channel all day, especially stuff like this. Great narration by Gary Sinise as well (one of the few in Hollywood that is not a sellout liberal, anti-American nut job.)
True, liked him in forrest gump, apollo 13, and he's a great narrarator

that was a nice 67. I like flat black on that car, looks sinister but she was hotter, gotta have both
indeed

That was perfect.

Procrastination is a lot like masturbation. It's all fun and games until in the end, you realize you've just F****** yourself. I have 4 papers I'm not even sure how to write due in less than 30 hours for 1 class. I'm on the 2nd.
wait till F.I.N.A.L.S...F*** I Never Actually Learned this S***!

Bob Evans is Great! I love the farmers breakfast for dinner with the sausage gravy and biscuits
never been there

Originally Posted by edumspeed
Yo Mike! Aqui jodio, pero no es tu culpa (here f***ed up, but it's not your fault)
To sum it all up, I killed two cell phones, broke my glasses, one of my cousins died and the Mustang drowned yesterday. Otherwise, I'm fine.
And by looking at your other post, I agree, most doctors are cocky SOB's. Luckily I've known mostly cool ones.
jeez dude, here's to a better day tomorrow!

Was that one of your first jobs
hahahahahah!

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
We used to have a couple of Bob Evans' around the area, but they all went out of business years ago. Didn't really go over too well with the availability of "real" southern cooking places around.
southern breakfast FTMFWMF's

I get motion sick playing too many FPS games. I'm better as a sniper, I like to pick people off from places they can't see me from
dito

I can't play those RPG games for the same motion sickness thing, its worse on a big screen TV. I like the driving games like GT. but from the inside of the car not 3rd person perspective
I just play racing games, because I'm the best at those

My rear 5 lug axles and disc brake setup came today. Along with the rest of the stereo parts.

I've got lots of work in the next few weeks. Hecksa work.

Bad news of the day is that my 57" DLP projection HDTV took another crap out on me. Now it won't turn on at all. I'll have to open her up and see what I can see. I think it might have shorted out. When I replaced the stupid DLP bulb for the third time in 3 years(I'll never buy another DLP again) the insulation on the wires was burned off. That can't be good. This sucks. I wanted to get the transmission for the vert this Christmas, now I'll probably be getting a new TV.
that blows

Later Eduardo.

I'd have answered your question about the engine oil, but to be honest you're the auto tech guy and you know far more about it than I do.
me neither

5 lug conversion!

Prioritize here Gary. Make the room with the projector the main TV room and get yourself a tranny for christmas
talking to gary here...we might wanna be specific...gary he means a transmission...for your car!

You got a 46" in the living room? Thats what's in my Family room. My 57" is in the basement where I force the Teens to hang out when they all come over. Or when I want to be alone.

I'm so deprived

Well, I'm going to bed. gonna head back to work tomorrow, so I have to look refreshed after being in bed for 3 days. Later y'all!

Sean, Get r done ! to relieve writers block, just pull on your cork to get the ink out of the well.........
you people and your bigass TV's...the biggest one here is a 1997 27" Sony...

I only have an old (and I mean old!) 14 incher in my dorm. One of the first ones with av inputs
at least you have one in the dorms...mine didnt!

106" in the theater room, 57" in the family room, 46" in the living room, 46" in the master bedroom, 37" in Regan/Zoe's room, 32" in Lauren/Paige's room, and 37" in garage.
Didnt you leave out a kid?

I had a 14" TV in my room from age 8 till I was 18 and I turned out fine. Well reasonably fine.

They have satellite and with the parental controls I can regulate everything on the TV. I went through both TV's and blocked channels completely, set rating guidelines on all shows, and also set time limits so after a certain hour it shuts off and there's nothing they can do short of my 4 digit pin to turn the satellite back on again.

They are required to do their homework when they get home before any TV. It's worked out fine so far. Besides she's to busy texting to watch too much TV.
just hope they dont know the password...I knew my parents passcode a week after they set it....hint to parents: dont use the same code for everything!

Regan's never made a B in her life and she's in NJHS and takes all honors and GT classes. She carries like a 98 average without weighting it for GT.

Zoe is in 5th but she gets all A's now too after we found out she needed glasses.

Lauren, well, she gets A-B honor roll and is good at math, and loves to read

Paige, is in first, she is extremely good in math and she is probably the most clever of all of them. I'm amazed at her intuitiveness. She really understands things and reasons problems really well.

Bryce, is 2, we don't know yet, but she's progressing well just like all the others did.

So. Yes. They are 99% good all the time. Regan helps us with the younger ones, Zoe is a cleaning machine and very thoughtful, Lauren is Lauren. She has her moods. She goes from being sweet as can be, to being a real piece of work for an 8 year old.
kids sound really cool! At least they're not driving you up the wall!

She's in 8th grade.

I like it when they come to me for help. It's fun. I was always the math whiz so it's fun to try to teach them how to do something that might be a little better than their teacher is teaching them.
my dad was that way...really good at math and tried to help me...till I took calculus in 10th grade

BTW

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!

dude, the freaks that watch that crap will be there (dressed up) Thursday night, Friday, Saturday, and maybe twice Sunday.
Old 11/17/09, 01:57 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
ok...bulletin for the night
  • meteor shower: awesome
  • heavy fog: not so much
  • only seeing two meteors: also not so much
  • laying out under the stars with a beautiful woman: super awesome
  • etc:
we didnt see many tonight, but they're supposed to be a much better showing tomorrow night, so we're going to try again then
Old 11/17/09, 03:24 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Gary get this for kids phone ?
http://www.radicalparenting.com/the-...rents-icurfew/
Old 11/17/09, 04:10 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Mornin!
Old 11/17/09, 05:45 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
hey cody
Old 11/17/09, 07:00 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
BTW

I had a feeling you'd be doing that this weekend.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast