Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
16.67%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 11/4/09, 09:19 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
You people should know that I had a salad for lunch today, and only two tacos for dinner. I am one crabby dude right now. My stomach is considering a revolt I think. It keeps yelling at me "WTF dude. I need more food!!!"

I keep punching it, but my stomach won't shut up.
Oatmeal = it will expand and keep you feeling full ?
Old 11/4/09, 09:20 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sup guys, I turned 15 yesterday. I went out to dinner for all you can eat live Maine lobster(1lb each) and I ate FOUR. On the way home I saw a sick red/white Ford GT. He revved it for us, which resulted in a sweeeeet sound that was also very loud, indicated that it was NOT stock. I got some money, 2 t-shirts, a Chevy L-89 big block engine model, and a s197 GT500KR model to put together. It was a good birthday.

So what's up with everyone?
Old 11/4/09, 09:22 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Happy belated Birthday Alec.

Not much happening here.
Old 11/4/09, 09:25 PM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by StangMahn
good, you can come down and help me out! I freakin hate wiring

I suppose I just need to work with it more
No problem

You people should know that I had a salad for lunch today, and only two tacos for dinner. I am one crabby dude right now. My stomach is considering a revolt I think. It keeps yelling at me "WTF dude. I need more food!!!"

Yeah I started back at the Gym tonight myself, it sux.

Originally Posted by mustangfan123
Sup guys, I turned 15 yesterday.

Happy belated B-day
Old 11/4/09, 09:25 PM
Team Mustang Source

Sorry Alec I didn't know "Happy-Birthday"
oh I'm contenplating on a Raptor maybe well see how I feel when I wake up tomorrow ! Nathan says I can only if an ATV will fit in the back, well it can pull a trailer I'm sure , that's back enough!

Last edited by GottaHaveIt; 11/4/09 at 09:28 PM.
Old 11/4/09, 09:34 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Happy belated Birthday Alec
Old 11/4/09, 09:35 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by StangMahn
explorers are pretty nice, both my parents have one. They dont exactly drive too well, it's kinda like piloting a tank. And the mileage will suck with a new driver and a 4x4...mid teens will be about right.
Sounds like my mom's yukon.

You're not going to lose any weight by starving yourself. Your body's gonna go into starvation mode, and not allow itself to lose weight. At least that's what my mom says.

Sup guys, I turned 15 yesterday. I went out to dinner for all you can eat live Maine lobster(1lb each) and I ate FOUR. On the way home I saw a sick red/white Ford GT. He revved it for us, which resulted in a sweeeeet sound that was also very loud, indicated that it was NOT stock. I got some money, 2 t-shirts, a Chevy L-89 big block engine model, and a s197 GT500KR model to put together. It was a good birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! (a day late) Glad you had a good time! You getting your permit soon?
Old 11/4/09, 09:40 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Blue Notch

You're not going to lose any weight by starving yourself. Your body's gonna go into starvation mode, and not allow itself to lose weight. At least that's what my mom says. ?
I've done it before. And its not starvation. I eat enough calories to be fine. 3 meals a day. I just don't eat too much. It was a pretty big salad BTW, and to be honest I liked it.

I'm not gonna lose weight by eating the way I have.

I need less calories, more exercise. I refuse to do Jenny Craig, or Weight Watchers, or use drugs to help either. It's a lifestyle change I'm making. I've done this before, only I quit smoking and that killed it. I dropped 55 pounds from the fall of 2005 through the summer of 2006. And I kept it off till I finally decided that quiting smoking was more important.

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 11/4/09 at 09:43 PM.
Old 11/4/09, 09:48 PM
Post *****

I just found out today that my best friend from high school, I mean my actual best friend from Sophomore to Senior year, who I only see once every five years or so, is paying my one time girlfriend from high school for sex.
Old 11/4/09, 09:50 PM
Team Mustang Source

I just found out today that my best friend from high school, I mean my actual best friend from Sophomore to Senior year, who I only see once every five years or so, is paying my one time girlfriend from high school for sex.
YOU PIMP YOU ! mod money lol
Old 11/4/09, 09:50 PM
Cobra Member

Happy belated Birthday Alec.

Not much happening here.
Originally Posted by 07S197
No problem

Yeah I started back at the Gym tonight myself, it sux.

Happy belated B-day
Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
Sorry Alec I didn't know "Happy-Birthday"
oh I'm contenplating on a Raptor maybe well see how I feel when I wake up tomorrow ! Nathan says I can only if an ATV will fit in the back, well it can pull a trailer I'm sure , that's back enough!
Originally Posted by Knight Rider
Happy belated Birthday Alec
Sounds like my mom's yukon.

You're not going to lose any weight by starving yourself. Your body's gonna go into starvation mode, and not allow itself to lose weight. At least that's what my mom says.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! (a day late) Glad you had a good time! You getting your permit soon?

Thanks guys. Nathan, I think I may get it soon, but I'm not exactly sure when. I could drive the Bronco but my dad's selling it on craigslist.

Sean, if you want to lose weight, I would suggest eating healthier(lean meats like baked or grilled chicken/turkey/fish, more fruits/vegetables, and whole wheat stuff) and excercising more. The key is to burn more calories than you eat so your body burns fat. I'm definitely not an expert, but this is just stuff I have commonly read online while trying to become informed about losing some bodyfat myself. It's not that I'm overweight, but I just want to lose that last bit to be a little more toned.
Old 11/4/09, 09:56 PM
Post *****

My wife's sister (my sister-in-law) is married to the girl's brother. Now she's not a small woman by any means. She was normal when I knew her in high school, but she has packed on quite a few pounds since then. (Who am I to say)

He is what some people would call a "hipster doofus". I can't believe he pays for it now, and I can't believe she's worth paying. I mean, what does he pay her in? Gum?

The girl was smart, but whatever happened to her I'll never understand. She had two kids by two different guys, neither of whom she was married too at the time. She's a shoplifter thats been banned from the Kmart and Walmart at my old hometown. She lives with her mother in my sister-in-laws house. Collects food stamps and welfare. Doesn't work. Or at least doesn't work legally. No job. No hope. And my idiot former best friend is paying this heifer for sex.

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 11/4/09 at 09:57 PM.
Old 11/4/09, 09:57 PM

WOW.
Thanks guys. Nathan, I think I may get it soon, but I'm not exactly sure when. I could drive the Bronco but my dad's selling it on craigslist.

Sean, if you want to lose weight, I would suggest eating healthier(lean meats like baked or grilled chicken/turkey/fish, more fruits/vegetables, and whole wheat stuff) and excercising more. The key is to burn more calories than you eat so your body burns fat. I'm definitely not an expert, but this is just stuff I have commonly read online while trying to become informed about losing some bodyfat myself. It's not that I'm overweight, but I just want to lose that last bit to be a little more toned.
I got mine the day after my birthday. I learned to drive though at 13 with my sister's car in our driveway. That was a ton of fun. Have you taken driver's ed yet? What all do you need to do in TX to get it?

I think you mean Gary.
Old 11/4/09, 10:00 PM
Post *****

I think you mean Gary.
Gary needs to lose weight, Sean needs to lose the goldilocks hair.
Old 11/4/09, 10:02 PM
Team Mustang Source

My wife's sister (my sister-in-law) is married to the girl's brother. Now she's not a small woman by any means. She was normal when I knew her in high school, but she has packed on quite a few pounds since then. (Who am I to say)

He is what some people would call a "hipster doofus". I can't believe he pays for it now, and I can't believe she's worth paying. I mean, what does he pay her in? Gum?

The girl was smart, but whatever happened to her I'll never understand. She had two kids by two different guys, neither of whom she was married too at the time. She's a shoplifter thats been banned from the Kmart and Walmart at my old hometown. She lives with her mother in my sister-in-laws house. Collects food stamps and welfare. Doesn't work. Or at least doesn't work legally. No job. No hope. And my idiot former best friend is paying this heifer for sex.
I guess it beats banging the rails as they say, but beauty lies and always will within it's beholder ! I am a firm believer there , who cares or should what one looks like it's that individual person that we know who we admire . am I right !
Old 11/4/09, 10:09 PM

I'm gonna get to bed. Only two more days, and the weekend will be here! Right now I have a ton of stuff running down my throat, and I better not be coming down with the crap everyone else in my family has had so far. I feel fine otherwise, but I'm gonna be so mad if I miss out on my weekend, not to mention all my classes! Trying to catch up again would be hell!
Old 11/5/09, 05:41 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Well gary... the CAI didnt come yesterday...still waiting...
Old 11/5/09, 06:32 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 203 Likes on 132 Posts

Happy belated birthday Alec In MD you can't get your permit until you are 15 and 9 months. You have to have your permit for 9 months before you can get your license and have 60 hours of driving logged in the book, so it's not even possible in this state to get your license until you are 16 1/2.

That's a shame, sometimes we will never understand why people do the things they do. I can't imagine collecting welfare or food stamps.
Old 11/5/09, 07:29 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by codeman94
Well gary... the CAI didnt come yesterday...still waiting...
Should have had Express shipping
Old 11/5/09, 07:29 AM

I can't imagine having to wait that long. I got my license on my birthday. Isn't it like 17 in AL?

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast