Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
18.18%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
81.82%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 10/29/09, 10:55 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
I'm sick of seeing what's happening. Everything this country was founded on seems to be forgotten by those who are in charge

It's defiantely been busy...I've had 2 tests this week, 2 papers due, lots of work, spending some time with a couple women friends, tomorrow I have to be at work a 630 am, so I can get finished, go take a test that I can't take tuesday, then go to my regular class, then head to chareston for halloween (woot), when I get back Sunday, I have a test Monday to study for, 2 papers to work on, a major project, then class and work monday; when I get off work, then I head to Georgetown to work the election on Tuesday. I'll be up from about 5 am till 1 am when I get back. Then I have class the rest of the week, and a 7 page report to work on. whew, that's tiring just to type out!
Old 10/29/09, 11:03 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
The LED bulbs I was using just plug right in. They have the same wedge and size base to just plug right in.

For the sequentials I'm gonna have to remove the WE ones completely and set them aside. Then put my stock harness back and splice into it with this kit. If it works then that's great. If not I'll still be able to put the WE ones back in because I got them way back when as a plugnplay complete harness.

So best case, everything works and I sell my used WE setup.

Worst case I spliced into my stock harnesses I wasn't using anyway, and have to bug Moss for a refund or credit.
They're sequentials though, right?

Originally Posted by StangMahn
I'm sick of seeing what's happening. Everything this country was founded on seems to be forgotten by those who are in charge

It's defiantely been busy...I've had 2 tests this week, 2 papers due, lots of work, spending some time with a couple women friends, tomorrow I have to be at work a 630 am, so I can get finished, go take a test that I can't take tuesday, then go to my regular class, then head to chareston for halloween (woot), when I get back Sunday, I have a test Monday to study for, 2 papers to work on, a major project, then class and work monday; when I get off work, then I head to Georgetown to work the election on Tuesday. I'll be up from about 5 am till 1 am when I get back. Then I have class the rest of the week, and a 7 page report to work on. whew, that's tiring just to type out!
And I thought I was busy.
Old 10/29/09, 11:05 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Notch
They're sequentials though, right?
They are. They are specifically made for this. They are pricey too. But they advertise to be brighter.

We shall see, because most of the LED bulbs I tried on the car were not brighter at all. It takes quite a few LED panels to equal the light from a single incandescent it would seem.
Old 10/29/09, 11:06 PM

And just last week you were criticizing me for not tinting my taillights.
Old 10/29/09, 11:09 PM
Post *****

If it doesn't work I can live with it. But I'll feel better if it does. I see people around here that drive with the covers on the lights that are way blacker than mine. I'm just trying to limit my liability in case some idiot hits me. But to be honest I think any modification at all and they are going to say "I can't see them" so I'm probably screwed that way.
Old 10/29/09, 11:11 PM

Well, it's gotta be better than all the idiots around here that drive with their lights off in the pouring rain.
Old 10/29/09, 11:12 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by StangMahn

Good boy, you got your priorities straight work, then play :clap:

My darn multi quote wont work
Old 10/29/09, 11:18 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Goodnight everyone! I'm toast.....
Old 10/29/09, 11:22 PM

Later Mike. I'm gonna go in a little bit too...
Old 10/29/09, 11:37 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey guys
Old 10/29/09, 11:39 PM
Post *****

Hey Lance.
Old 10/29/09, 11:40 PM
Mach 1 Member

What uhhh...whats goin on?
Old 10/29/09, 11:41 PM
Post *****

Not much man.

I'm about to go to bed. 12:41 is getting too late for me.
Old 10/29/09, 11:43 PM
Mach 1 Member

Hmm...1:43 here and I think i'm about to crash myself.
Old 10/29/09, 11:44 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
1:46 here. Later crew.
Old 10/29/09, 11:49 PM
Post *****

Later Eduardo.

I hope your hands start feeling better and that its just something temporary and not long lasting.
Old 10/30/09, 06:28 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 182 Likes on 123 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
OK. The LED's for the front turn signals are a failure.

As I suspected would happen, it has caused the flasher to go too fast. Now the regular sequentials I have go to fast. It was fine the night I put them in, but now it's all too fast. So they're coming out as I do not feel like putting a relay or something in to slow them down.

Supposedly these LED sequentials will have something that makes them slow down to a normal speed. If not, they will be going back.
I had that problem when I put the clears on. Bought LEDs and got the fast flash. Obviously didn't read up enough about them. So I bought the stealth bulbs.

Originally Posted by runningwild4.6
Correct on the Hysterectomy. Not going to mess around and salvage plumbing she doesn't need anymore. Currently the tumor is the size of a hard boiled egg. We think it took about a year to get that size, Cysts usually don't have a blood supply, therefore risk is minimal and a more cautious approach can be taken. A tumor with its own blood supply is dangerous because it can possibly pass itself to other parts of the body and attach itself to other parts, like the Lymph nodes( so far no sign of that!)
Really sorry to hear that. I'm wishing for the best for her. What oncologist are you going to? Which reminds me, I need to make an appointment. I'm way overdue

Originally Posted by runningwild4.6
evening everyone! How's everybody been? Sorry haven't been here much, I have been keeping up on the reading though. I not going to do a MEGAQUOTESESES though. I hope Eduardo and CECE are feeling better! Unfortunately Eduardo the Dr. is right, cold only will aggravate your condition.

Jill I thought all CS's came with 3.55's. Oh well, that is what I have. I know you'll get the 3.73's your a good girl

DAYUM Gary, serious accumulation of partses for Red. Way to go! And let me know how you like the led sequentials......

Well, on my side of things its always something, this time it is my wife. she was diagnosed with a malignant tumor on her ovary with its own blood supply. we are meeting with the Oncologist next week. What else can happen
Nope, mine came with 3.31s. When I originally ordered my GT, I ordered 3.55s. But when I found this CS on the showroom floor at Apple and "had to have it", it came with the 3.31s. Oh well, can't have everything.

Originally Posted by 07S197
So, yes I'm a dork and here is why. Tonight like we do every year my GF and I carved pumpkins to put out on Halloween.

Here are a few pics:

I just need another one of those LED lights for each to make them a little brighter!!
I need to do mine tonight. I just need to find the right template. I haven't carved them in a couple of years. The kids usually do it, but they don't want to anymore
Old 10/30/09, 06:55 AM
Swamp Donkey Man Cans

I thought you had to rejoin after the crash? I'm confused.
Nope, I had been drooling over PSH for a few years (the GT rims on the car had me) and had always liked looking around the forums. When I bought the GT in 8/07 I joined that very day. Only thing I had to do after the crash was get my TMS membership reinstateted. Dang, before the crash I had over 1k posts then after the crash I think I was down to 35 or something.

Nice! We have yet to buy any pumpkins. We're just lucky that we got some candy today before it's all gone.
Yeah the pumpkin crop was really bad this year up here, they had to truck them in from across the counrty to fill the need. I ran out and got two nice big ones at the start of the season. If your not right on top of it it can become difficult to find ones worth carving.

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
I need to do mine tonight. I just need to find the right template. I haven't carved them in a couple of years. The kids usually do it, but they don't want to anymore
Best thing to do is wait till the last min to do them so they don't rot and get moldy. I used to do them as a lil kid and then stoped in my teen years. Now that I'm a lil older and my GF is the dork that she is we started doing them again. It has become a tradition they we enjoy.

Tip: after you carve them cover the front with some plastic wrap to keep the moisture in so they don't dry out and catch fire when you light them.

Last edited by 07S197; 10/30/09 at 06:56 AM.
Old 10/30/09, 07:15 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
ha... I just realized that I didn't carve any... didn't even buy any pumpkins this year... wow.. I'm lame.

Hey Gary.... you going to the ND game?
Old 10/30/09, 07:40 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 182 Likes on 123 Posts
Here's a template for Nathan to carve a pumpkin. I found it on this site http://pumpkinglow.com/Patterns.htm
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
CarrieUnderwood[1].pdf (38.2 KB, 240 views)

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast