Notices
2012-2013 BOSS 302

Boss Second Quarter Allocations

Search this Thread

Old 3/22/11, 11:43 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Sorry twr437, I’m sure it’s in my inbox. Please bear with me and thank you for reaching out!

Deysha
Old 3/22/11, 11:49 AM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
Hello members,

It’s Deysha from Ford Customer Service. Remember, I am here to help and to track your orders. If you would like me to, message me your dealer name and order number or your VIN.

Deysha
I also sent you my info, have you received it?
Old 3/22/11, 12:05 PM
Bullitt Member

I found a dealer here in SoCal with a 2nd qtr. allocation available so I took it. The car I hope will be built May/June. I origanally had a 3rd qtr. Build with another dealer so I cancelled that one.
Old 3/22/11, 02:33 PM
Bullitt Member

Q2 LS still for sale

I have found a Q2 LS for sale at Varsity Ford, in Ann Arbor, MI if anyone is interested. He said it would be above MSRP but did not know how much.
Old 3/22/11, 05:46 PM
Bullitt Member

changing dealers

Originally Posted by FAST FRED
I found a dealer here in SoCal with a 2nd qtr. allocation available so I took it. The car I hope will be built May/June. I origanally had a 3rd qtr. Build with another dealer so I cancelled that one.
Fast Fred, How was your dealer about refunding your deposit? I just found a Q2 @ MSRP. My current deposit is an "unknown" at this point, Most likely Q3. I was going to press my current dealer to give me a definite Quarter build, and if it wasn't Q2, I was going to mover my order. I am assuming I get my Full $500 back?? Ford Customer Service could "see" the order but nothing had been done with it.
Old 3/22/11, 05:59 PM
Cobra Member

Yeah I'm in the same boat and about to ask for my deposit back too! I feel like my dealer doesn't want to tell me 3rd quarter because he's scared I'll go somewhere else. I can wait till third. Just not till fourth. I've been pressing him and he said he will have an answer this week. If not, I'm taking my money back and moving on. Maybe I'll try for that LS Bossdog mentioned
Old 3/22/11, 06:00 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Bossdog
Fast Fred, How was your dealer about refunding your deposit? I just found a Q2 @ MSRP. My current deposit is an "unknown" at this point, Most likely Q3. I was going to press my current dealer to give me a definite Quarter build, and if it wasn't Q2, I was going to mover my order. I am assuming I get my Full $500 back?? Ford Customer Service could "see" the order but nothing had been done with it.
I had a $1000 deposit down on a 3rd quarter Boss. My local dealer 2 minutes away from my house then found out he got one through the lottery for 2nd quarter. The initial dealer did everything he could to sweet talk me into staying, but eventually gave back my deposit without a fuss.
Old 3/23/11, 08:03 AM

Hi Jza1736,

I did get it, please bear with me. I will get to all of my private messages today, even if I have to leave super late! Thank you for your patience and support.

Deysha
Old 3/23/11, 08:33 AM

Attention all!

To my members that are waiting on their BOSS 302 with no schedule date: There is a new material hold on these vehicles. This is why they have not scheduled yet. My apologies.

Deysha
Old 3/23/11, 08:38 AM
Bullitt Member

Bossdog,
they were cool about it. They know they can sell the unit that I ordered.
Fred

Last edited by FAST FRED; 3/23/11 at 08:40 AM.
Old 3/23/11, 08:43 AM

Attention all!

To my members that are waiting on their BOSS 302 with no schedule date: There is a new material hold on these vehicles. This is why they have not scheduled yet. My apologies.

Deysha

Do you know what the new hold is for?
Old 3/23/11, 10:09 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Jza1736
Yeah I'm in the same boat and about to ask for my deposit back too! I feel like my dealer doesn't want to tell me 3rd quarter because he's scared I'll go somewhere else. I can wait till third. Just not till fourth. I've been pressing him and he said he will have an answer this week. If not, I'm taking my money back and moving on. Maybe I'll try for that LS Bossdog mentioned
I am feeling the same way. I did get a "sort of" type date from the dealer of 2nd Qtr build with delivery in 3rd Qtr. I still don't have anything concrete from the Dealer or Ford.

I told the dealer I don't care what Qtr it is as long as there IS a Qtr build for mine. I told them I don't have to be first, but I do want to KNOW that I have a car coming.

The lack of info is bugging the s$%t out of me. It seems 98% of the rest of us know their schedule. We don't and the dealers don't seem to know either. I just don't want to be screwed over in the end. You would think either the Dealer or Ford could show me something about the allocations they supposedly have.

Its all very discouraging, but I am a very patient guy, so I wait and watch and keep asking FCS for updates every couple of weeks. If its 2nd, 3rd or 4th QTR I don't really care, but tell me which it is, please. I hate the thought of emailing every couple of weeks if it is a 3rd or 4th Qtr build. Why waste eveyones time.
Old 3/23/11, 10:41 AM

Japanese made headliners
Old 3/23/11, 11:27 AM
Cobra Member

Hi Jza1736,

I did get it, please bear with me. I will get to all of my private messages today, even if I have to leave super late! Thank you for your patience and support.

Deysha
Thank you Deysha. I'm sure you are very busy, with everyone wanting their cars
Old 3/23/11, 05:45 PM
Bullitt Member

Material hold causing delay

If it is truly the head liners holding up deliveries, that is good news. The head liner is not a Boss unique part. The Ford Motor Co. will not allow the shutting down of an assembly plant of a Popular, profitable car line for very long. I have been in the auto Parts supply business here in Detroit for 26 years, People are working on this 24/7. (if that is what the hold up is)
Old 3/23/11, 05:52 PM

That is the best news I have received in three Months, waiting another one or two weeks for a Vin will be a piece of cake. Thank you Deysha for taking the time to help me out. I hope you didnt work too late today and have a great evening.

Don
Old 3/23/11, 05:59 PM
Bullitt Member

providing an assembly date

Material Holds aside (becasue that will shift everyones delivery date) I spoke with my dealer again today on what Quarter mine was allocated to. Again, no information what so ever! I was told a meeting this Thursday with their Regional Ford rep would provide more information.
This dealer has a Red Boss completed and sitting at the factory for shipment and not sold if anyone is interested.
I traveled east a few miles to the next Ford Dealer and Put a deposit on a Second Boss. The Sales manager assured me in every way possible this was a Q2 build. He would know what Month within the first 2 week of April. If my First dealer does not come through with solid info on what Quarter this allocation is slated for I am canceling the order. Both are @ MSRP. If they are both Q2, I'll purchase it from the dealer who will install my Brake Duct kit at no additional charge! How's that for leverage. We will see!
Old 3/23/11, 06:00 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Apoptosis
Japanese made headliners
Are you talking about the Mazda6 headliners that were made at the Magna plant that caught fire causing the plant to close for a week a little while ago?
Old 3/23/11, 06:03 PM
Cobra Member

Material Holds aside (becasue that will shift everyones delivery date) I spoke with my dealer again today on what Quarter mine was allocated to. Again, no information what so ever! I was told a meeting this Thursday with their Regional Ford rep would provide more information.
This dealer has a Red Boss completed and sitting at the factory for shipment and not sold if anyone is interested.
I traveled east a few miles to the next Ford Dealer and Put a deposit on a Second Boss. The Sales manager assured me in every way possible this was a Q2 build. He would know what Month within the first 2 week of April. If my First dealer does not come through with solid info on what Quarter this allocation is slated for I am canceling the order. Both are @ MSRP. If they are both Q2, I'll purchase it from the dealer who will install my Brake Duct kit at no additional charge! How's that for leverage. We will see!
I might be. Im tired of my dealer not knowing anything. I'm calling again tomorrow and trying to get my deposit back
Old 3/23/11, 06:42 PM
Bullitt Member

Quote from Crains Detroit on Magna Fire

Originally Posted by 1FAFP90
Are you talking about the Mazda6 headliners that were made at the Magna plant that caught fire causing the plant to close for a week a little while ago?
"Ford spokeswoman Marcey Evans said the automaker does not expect any shutdowns or shorter shifts as a result of the Magna fire. All shifts should also be running Monday", she said.

Quick Reply: Boss Second Quarter Allocations