Notices
2012-2013 BOSS 302

Boss Second Quarter Allocations

Search this Thread

Old 5/5/11, 08:35 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by boss man
Just found out my Baby Yellow Blaze Boss was born on 4/21/11 and is now being delivered by the rail road stork. It was spoted over in Ohio and scheduled to be delivered on Friday the 13"th in New Jersey. Hopefully it will be a day of GOOD LUCK for me. This is a Q2 build car. I feel like a proud father waiting to hold your new born BOSS.............YEA!!!
Yours should be one of the first Q2 cars to arrive home. The number 13 is my lucky number and I hope it's yours too.
Old 5/5/11, 12:46 PM
V6 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ford posted my VIN today!
Build week of May 16th. No ETA yet.
2nd Q. Allocation.
YB, R/T
It feels like Christmas........
Thank you Deysha!
Old 5/5/11, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by MoscowBoss
2nd Q. Allocation.
YB, R/T
Thank you Deysha!
Congratulations. No love for me today but since 13 is my lucky number maybe I'll get my VIN next Friday. Thanks for checking Deysha.
Old 5/5/11, 02:36 PM
Cobra Member

Location: NJ. Waiting for our Gov. to be held accountable for his actions>>>Jersey Broke
Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by 5 DOT 0
Congratulations. No love for me today but since 13 is my lucky number maybe I'll get my VIN next Friday. Thanks for checking Deysha.
I hope so 5 DOT 0. The wait is pure Hell. Are you a Q2 build?
Old 5/5/11, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by boss man
I hope so 5 DOT 0. The wait is pure Hell. Are you a Q2 build?
Yep. I originally had a Q1 car (that was delivered to the dealer on 3/29) but I had to switch dealers after they added a $5K ADM in January. My current order at MSRP is from a small local dealer that only has one allocation. Hopefully it gets pulled soon.
Old 5/5/11, 06:56 PM
GT Member

If anyone is interested but doesn't have an MSRP deal yet, my dealer had a surprise allocation handed to them today. And it's getting pulled tomorrow! So you could pick your color, choose the option (or not) and have a VIN by Monday...................

Send me a PM for the contact info.............
Old 5/5/11, 10:54 PM
GT Member

Just an opinion based on my observations; do with it as you will. If this were December of 2006 and my above post were regarding a GT500 selling for just over $5k ADM, I would have had 20 responses by now. Meaning that times (and the economy) certainly have changed. And perhaps Ford has actually understood the markets rather well only allocating ~4,000 Boss units in the Mustang production line this year.

Think about it, this is only the very beginning of the second quarter. And I post information regarding an available car that can be readily had at MSRP (without any negotiation, mind you......) in the arguably most active Boss 302 forum on the internet and there are no responses after nearly 4 hours (chuckling as I type, knowing that 4 hours in the past was a single tick of the clock.....). It's just an inkling of how truely fickle the "Market" is........

Things that make you say "Hmmmm........."
Old 5/5/11, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by 66sprint200
Just an opinion based on my observations; do with it as you will. If this were December of 2006 and my above post were regarding a GT500 selling for just over $5k ADM, I would have had 20 responses by now. Meaning that times (and the economy) certainly have changed. And perhaps Ford has actually understood the markets rather well only allocating ~4,000 Boss units in the Mustang production line this year.

Think about it, this is only the very beginning of the second quarter. And I post information regarding an available car that can be readily had at MSRP (without any negotiation, mind you......) in the arguably most active Boss 302 forum on the internet and there are no responses after nearly 4 hours (chuckling as I type, knowing that 4 hours in the past was a single tick of the clock.....). It's just an inkling of how truely fickle the "Market" is........

Tempting but I think mine should get pulled in the next week or two and mine's at MSRP from a local dealer. Someone should jump on this.
Old 5/5/11, 11:02 PM
Cobra R Member

I've been trying to get my brother to buy one he is one fickle SOB

Edited saw MSRP
Old 5/6/11, 09:40 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Most of the dealers near me are selling the Boss at MSRP. I spoke to a dealer in Stuart FL and they have a third quarter LS and I am guessing you can get it at MSRP, not 100% sure on that but they sold a blue Boss at sticker. I had posted a MSRP deal on this board for months and no takers, yet at the same time there were many people complaining they can't get a MSRP deal, go figure, I guess they never really wanted one. It does not take a lot of work to find what is out there.

Last edited by 2012YellowBoss; 5/6/11 at 12:58 PM.
Old 5/6/11, 10:18 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by 2012YellowBoss

Most of the dealers near me are selling the Boss at MSRP. I spoke to a dealer in Stuart FL and they have a third quarter LS and I am guessing you can get it at MSRP, not 100% sure on that but they sold a blue Boss at sticker. I had posted a MSRP deal on this board for months and no takers, yet at the same time there were many people complaining they can get a MSRP deal, go figure, I guess they never really wanted one. It does not take a lot of work to find what is out there.
I would only jump at an LS for Msrp. I looked for that 1 but had no luck. In the end I'll be happy with my Boss at Msrp! Estimated build date of may 16.
Old 5/6/11, 02:59 PM
Cobra R Member

They just told me the buyer did not take the blue Boss because he wanted white. So there is a blue with both options for MSRP in Stuart FL
1ZVBP8CU4C5220893
Old 5/9/11, 07:42 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by BOSS_man
I can't even get my dealer to give me an order confirmation from Ford after 1 month.
No worries BOSS_man, we should get some more info soon!

Deysha
Old 5/9/11, 07:59 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
No worries BOSS_man, we should get some more info soon!

Deysha
Thank you for the follow-up Deysha
Old 5/9/11, 10:05 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by MoscowBoss
2nd Q. Allocation.
YB, R/T
Thank you Deysha!
Originally Posted by 5 DOT 0
Originally Posted by BOSS_man
Thank you for the follow-up Deysha
No problem guys! I like to imagine your happy faces!

Deysha
Old 5/9/11, 10:45 AM
Bullitt Member

Most of the dealers near me are selling the Boss at MSRP. I spoke to a dealer in Stuart FL and they have a third quarter LS and I am guessing you can get it at MSRP, not 100% sure on that but they sold a blue Boss at sticker. I had posted a MSRP deal on this board for months and no takers, yet at the same time there were many people complaining they can't get a MSRP deal, go figure, I guess they never really wanted one. It does not take a lot of work to find what is out there.

Here's the problem I had. I can only email dealers because I'm in Italy and calling over the internet is shaky here at best. So it's hard for them to take me seriously sometimes because they can't see me or hear my voice. So who knows if they are just yanking my chain or what. Anyways, as much as I hate it, I have a Q3 which should show up in August hopefully. I'd rather have a Q2 so I can enjoy it more before I go on deployment again next summer as I get back in a few weeks, but I couldn't find any local dealers to where I'm stationed who were willing to sell for MSRP. Sounds like you just gotta call the right dealer in your area to get the MSRP price.
Old 5/9/11, 02:37 PM
Cobra Member

They just told me the buyer did not take the blue Boss because he wanted white. So there is a blue with both options for MSRP in Stuart FL
1ZVBP8CU4C5220893
Is it still available? I have been working with my local dealer to order me a Q3/Q4 Kona Blue at MSRP but have yet to hear back from him. I doubt they have an allocation... Now I know that dealers in nearby states can swap cars and such, but how does it work when one dealer is so far away ? (FL to NH)...

In this case would I be on my own to do the transaction and delivery/shipping?

Hmmm......
Old 5/9/11, 02:40 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by ace72ace
Is it still available? I have been working with my local dealer to order me a Q3/Q4 Kona Blue at MSRP but have yet to hear back from him. I doubt they have an allocation... Now I know that dealers in nearby states can swap cars and such, but how does it work when one dealer is so far away ? (FL to NH)...

Hmmm......
Drop Ship.
Old 5/9/11, 02:47 PM
Bullitt Member

but how does it work when one dealer is so far away ? (FL to NH)...In this case would I be on my own to do the transaction and delivery/shipping?

Courtesy delivery.

I'm getting my car from a dealer in Alabama, and Ford will deliver it from the plant to my dealer here in central Mass. The dealer in Ala. will never even see or touch the car, but I will pay him for it and do all the paperwork thru him.

My dealer will receive and prep the car for me at no charge, since I do a lot of business thru him.
Old 5/9/11, 02:59 PM
Cobra R Member

Hmmm......
Yea I think, someone else asked me about it but don't know the outcome. I spoke to a guy named Jim last name started with a "M" don't remember correctly. It is Advantage Ford in Stuart FL. Call them, he assured me the blue Boss was MSRP.

Quick Reply: Boss Second Quarter Allocations