Notices
Repair and Service Help All Repair related problems, issues, TSBs, and anything else revolving around the Repair of your Mustang

I think I have a electrical issue

Search this Thread

Old 10/30/14, 01:01 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FordService
Woot woot! What’s the latest update, myponyandme (fingers crossed)? Deysha
I took him Monday and showed them and they called me 2 hours later to come get him. They said it was a loose wire at the BJB. Not sure what that is and I really don't care as long as my baby is fixed lol. So far he's running great!! I still get nervous at night when I leave work. Hope that goes away soon. Knock on wood he's fixed tho. Hopefully I won't bug you again lol. Thank you so much with your help tho
Old 10/30/14, 09:36 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by myponyandme
I took him Monday and showed them and they called me 2 hours later to come get him. They said it was a loose wire at the BJB. Not sure what that is and I really don't care as long as my baby is fixed lol. So far he's running great!! I still get nervous at night when I leave work. Hope that goes away soon. Knock on wood he's fixed tho. Hopefully I won't bug you again lol. Thank you so much with your help tho
Lol! You were no bug, myponyandme. I'm happy to learn he's doing good. Keep me posted.

Deysha