Notices
'10-14 Exterior Modifications Place to discuss all 2010-2014 exterior modifications

Expensive lesson learned

Search this Thread

Old 6/3/12, 09:48 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good job AM...........this is excellent customer service on the hood screw-up!

Last edited by sharpie; 6/4/12 at 04:43 PM.
Old 6/9/12, 08:54 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Karnage541
So what? The person on the phone was just doing what they were told to do. I admit, they should have done a bit more, like look into it and call back with this solution but it happens.

Iv had problems with AM before. I ordered the boss spliter and didnt get all the hardware for it. I called and they said they would email/call back. Never did, so I came on here and contacted AM via PM like I did for the OP. They sent me out a new spliter for free and with a free AM calander for 2012.

Of course I wasnt told that I had to ship back the other spliter so I ended up having to pay for another box which pissed me off. It would have made more sense just to send the hardware in a package that way I didnt have to send anything back, but whatevs.
So what? If he thought this way I'm sure he wouldn't have been upset that his order was wrong and an AM customer service employee pretty much said you're outta luck. He had to go to a forum and get another AM rep to get it taken care of, which shouldn't ever have be the course to resolve problems. I've purchased many things from AM and always have had no issues. My question is why wasn't it taken care of when he called the first time???