Notices
5.0L GT Modifications Placeholder for future motor based GT's modifications.

Steeda Tunes?

Search this Thread

Old 5/3/16, 06:41 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Steeda Tunes?

I've just purchased an SCT X4 Tuner from Steeda with their Lifetime Tunes program. What are your thoughts on Steeda Tunes?
Old 5/3/16, 10:41 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 52 Likes on 47 Posts
I am biased ... but you will not find a better tune with the trio of safety, reliability & power!

We have a tremendous track record when it comes to tuning & that is not by accident ... we have some of the best tuners in the game & know these engines inside & out.

You will be very happy with your investment & the safety & reliability is huge for peace of mind!

Best Regards,

TJ
The following users liked this post:
tourer (5/3/16)
Old 5/3/16, 10:42 AM
GT Member

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by tourer
I've just purchased an SCT X4 Tuner from Steeda with their Lifetime Tunes program. What are your thoughts on Steeda Tunes?
I have a V6 with Steeda lifetime tunes and it really woke up the car. Whenever I needed a revision to a tune, I filled out the online form and within a couple of days I had it.
tourer (5/3/16)
Old 5/3/16, 11:29 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 776 Likes on 567 Posts
Steeda = Pretty Awesome stuff -->

What mods do you have currently and what mods do you have planed?
tourer (5/3/16)
Old 5/3/16, 12:23 PM
Bullitt Member

Steeda CAI, Boss 302 Manifold, the SCT X4 Tuner, Steeda 3.5 One Piece aluminum drive shaft, Frame rail and Torque box brace, X brace behind rear seat, Steeda front strut tower brace, BBK X pipe, Roush axle backs.
Old 5/3/16, 03:03 PM
GJK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tj@steeda
I am biased ... but you will not find a better tune with the trio of safety, reliability & power!

We have a tremendous track record when it comes to tuning & that is not by accident ... we have some of the best tuners in the game & know these engines inside & out.

You will be very happy with your investment & the safety & reliability is huge for peace of mind!

Best Regards,

TJ
Great tuners are helpful but if the customer service doesn't get the tuners to help you, the customer still loses.
Old 5/3/16, 06:44 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Great tuners are helpful but if the customer service doesn't get the tuners to help you, the customer still loses.
Did you have an issue with our tuning dept?

Best Regards,

TJ
Old 5/3/16, 07:11 PM
GJK

Originally Posted by tj@steeda
Did you have an issue with our tuning dept?

Best Regards,

TJ
Yes I had huge issues but the moderator isn't allowing any posts about it. PM me if you are truly interested.
Old 5/4/16, 07:14 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by GJK
Yes I had huge issues but the moderator isn't allowing any posts about it. PM me if you are truly interested.
well I hope you tried contacting Steeda before you do the internet freak out thing
Old 5/5/16, 01:23 PM
GJK

Originally Posted by Glenn
well I hope you tried contacting Steeda before you do the internet freak out thing

Yes there have been at least a dozen emails and calls between Steeda and myself. I am not the type to blow up the internet without trying very hard to handle my issues privately. Unfortunately every communication was dealt with by the same person so I was never able to go over his head.

It is important to note that TJ has already PMed me to look into my issue. I am hopeful this will be the nudge to rectify the issues. Thanks again TJ.
Old 5/5/16, 06:10 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 144 Likes on 109 Posts
Sorry about your experience with them. This should be the exception with Steeda. I have purchased several things from them over the years and they have been great. I've only had to deal with CS once, and they called me pro-actively to tell me that there would be a problem with my order, and it was taken care of promptly. Good luck.
Old 5/5/16, 06:36 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Steeda CAI, Boss 302 Manifold, the SCT X4 Tuner, Steeda 3.5 One Piece aluminum drive shaft, Frame rail and Torque box brace, X brace behind rear seat, Steeda front strut tower brace, BBK X pipe, Roush axle backs.
nice! Did you do the intake and the manifold at the same time? Just wondering if you feel the boss manifold is worth the cash.
Old 5/5/16, 07:52 PM
GJK

Originally Posted by Rog13GTCS
Sorry about your experience with them. This should be the exception with Steeda. I have purchased several things from them over the years and they have been great. I've only had to deal with CS once, and they called me pro-actively to tell me that there would be a problem with my order, and it was taken care of promptly. Good luck.
I hope this works. TJ has all of my email communications now as I had saved them. He needs a few days to go over every to see what can and should be done.

On another front, I finally got hold of one of the admins and he is working to see why my posts keep getting blocked. I was starting to get conspiracy theories going here.😕 So far he must manually check for my posts and push them through.
Old 5/6/16, 05:32 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Glenn
nice! Did you do the intake and the manifold at the same time? Just wondering if you feel the boss manifold is worth the cash.
Haven't had a chance to install yet, Work and Life keep getting in the way but I hope to have it done soon.
Old 5/27/16, 08:02 AM
V6 Member

I've had their tune since December of last year and so far, everything's great. My only gripe is low MPG but I'm pretty sure that issue is a result of a lead foot and an affinity to the exhaust rumble on a V8.
Old 5/30/16, 01:22 PM
GT Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I run my steeda 93 tune as well as my AED tune and the steeda tune is great. similar top end power to the AED believe it or not and its very smooth.
Old 5/30/16, 08:26 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by BLK STANG
I run my steeda 93 tune as well as my AED tune and the steeda tune is great. similar top end power to the AED believe it or not and its very smooth.

TJ
tourer (6/2/16)
Old 5/31/16, 07:53 AM
Bullitt Member

My Steeda 93 Octane tune is running AWESOME!
Old 5/31/16, 08:10 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

My Steeda 93 Octane tune is running AWESOME!
Keep em coming!!

Makes my job easier

TJ
tourer (6/2/16)
Old 6/2/16, 10:03 AM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
I have been enrolled in the Steeda Tunes for life since April of last year. Since then Steeda has provided multiple tunes as my mods have changed. First I added Cat-Deletes, then converted to a new CAI with an Accufab throttle body; finally last week the Boss manifold. I have communicated primarily with Matt from Steeda and he has been quick to respond if he has further questions about my modification before providing a revised tune. I could not be happier with their customer service or the results their tunes have performed on my car.
Attached Thumbnails Steeda Tunes?-imag0703.jpg  

Last edited by gjeff; 6/2/16 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Added picture of engine modifications
The following 2 users liked this post by gjeff:
SGwick (6/2/16), tourer (6/2/16)

Quick Reply: Steeda Tunes?