Motorsports All motorsports action here, regardless of manufacturer

Tony Stewart Driving a Camry?

Search this Thread

Old 9/12/07, 12:19 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 97svtgoin05gt
DE SR wrecked anyone that was faster than he was. It's that simple. The diehard SR fans will never admit to that but its the truth. Furthermore, I believe it was devine intervention that he died having done to him what he did to other drivers for YEARS and being called the greatest driver ever to live for doing so.

Knaus is a pure cheat and you can see what happens when hes there vrs when hes not. Johnson is just another driver it seems when Knaus is in the hauler and when hes not more often than not 48 drives away from everyone else. You can't tell me theres nothing going on there.
Old 9/12/07, 01:23 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 97svtgoin05gt
Knaus is a pure cheat and you can see what happens when hes there vrs when hes not. Johnson is just another driver it seems when Knaus is in the hauler and when hes not more often than not 48 drives away from everyone else. You can't tell me theres nothing going on there.
Worst part is that the penalties during his championship season were a complete slap on the wrist, I mean it hurt Jr. More when he swore on Cable than when Knaus was caught mucking with the cars. Had they penalized him to the standards they're doinking COT infractions, he'd never have won the cup. Not that you'd ever know from the coverage. Someone cheats in the NFL, MLB, or NBA and you hear about it for years. Somone cheats in NASCAR and noone cares....even if it gives them a tainted Championship.