Notices
2007-2009 Mustang GT/CS California Special

GT/CS with SHELBY PIAA Lights

Old 6/27/11, 12:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where can I find the Shelby Brake Cooler Bezels from. Does anyone sell these anymore. Or am I a little late to the game.

Thanks
Old 6/27/11, 10:36 AM
Cobra R Member

Talking

Originally Posted by McNeely16 View Post
Where can I find the Shelby Brake Cooler Bezels from. Does anyone sell these anymore. Or am I a little late to the game.

Thanks
Just try the ( TeamShelby.com ) sit ,they have a parts store and a phone number you can call and ask ,,those Shelby guys are always moding their cars so you never know what you can get off one of them ,,kinda cheap to at times ,,just saying ,,there is a new metal front Brake cooling bezel in the works ,,you can see and read more at " TeamShelby.com ",,look under the Parts post ,you will see the replies on this matter,,they still sell a fiberglass bezel now with the PIAA lite kite too,,good luck

Last edited by ricksGT/CS; 6/27/11 at 10:37 AM.
Old 6/8/13, 02:15 PM
Cobra R Member

Talking

http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/s6m-2004-b.htm,,, this kit will fit / work on all 2007-2009 GT/CS . ,
Old 6/8/13, 05:14 PM
Cobra R Member

Talking

Originally Posted by ricksGT/CS View Post
http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/s6m-2004-b.htm,,, this kit will fit / work on all 2007-2009 GT/CS . ,
,,,GT/CS with SHELBY PIAA Lights-641609-r1-02-1a.jpg

GT/CS with SHELBY PIAA Lights-641609-r1-00-00a.jpg
Old 6/9/13, 12:29 AM
Founding MOTM
Committee Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How is the beam of light since the fog housing is not actually situated in the bezel?
Old 6/9/13, 07:41 PM
Cobra R Member

Talking

Originally Posted by Antigini-GT/CS View Post
How is the beam of light since the fog housing is not actually situated in the bezel?
,,The beam will shine low and out to the each side alittle ,on the ground , see early pictures within this post ,,work great for fog driving ,,or back country road deer spotting ,,lol,,you really don't want them to shine up to much ,,as driving lights ,because these are bright to on coming cars at night ,,,,,can't wait to see your pictures Antigini ,,
Old 6/16/13, 12:54 PM
Founding MOTM
Committee Member

Well I've got some time blocked off in the schedule this week to put it on the lift. Its getting a whole new set of brakes as well as the brake cooling kit, then we'll see how the fogs sit. I also ordered an HID kit. Lot of wiring, especially since its going into the stock switch, but I've got one electrical genius for a fiance and another electrical genius for an employee so I don't foresee too many headaches. Once everything is in I'll post some pics.

I can't wait!
Old 6/16/13, 08:52 PM
Cobra R Member

Talking

Well I've got some time blocked off in the schedule this week to put it on the lift. Its getting a whole new set of brakes as well as the brake cooling kit, then we'll see how the fogs sit. I also ordered an HID kit. Lot of wiring, especially since its going into the stock switch, but I've got one electrical genius for a fiance and another electrical genius for an employee so I don't foresee too many headaches. Once everything is in I'll post some pics.

I can't wait!
OK cool,,remember to take lots of pictures
Old 7/19/13, 10:58 AM
Founding MOTM
Committee Member

Been a white but I've been busy. I haven't really taken any pics but here is one...

Name:  IMG-20130624-00305_zps0c71d553.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  70.5 KB

You can clearly see the ducting(which is quite large) along with the new plates. This was pretty easy, short of Shelby's instructions regarding the length to cut the ducts and placement. They were rubbing at full lock which was mostly avoided, however we did cut the ducts about 5" longer than Shelby's recommendation, so if the directions were followed to the T then the rub issue would be much worse. Either way, it all worked out nicely.

Also replaced my brakes. Went down from the Hawk HP+ to the HPS. I was sad to see the stopping power go(HUGE difference), but I'm also happy to not have squeely brakes and a crap load of brake dust every day.
Old 7/20/13, 05:27 PM
Cobra R Member

Talking

Been a white but I've been busy. I haven't really taken any pics but here is one...

You can clearly see the ducting(which is quite large) along with the new plates. This was pretty easy, short of Shelby's instructions regarding the length to cut the ducts and placement. They were rubbing at full lock which was mostly avoided, however we did cut the ducts about 5" longer than Shelby's recommendation, so if the directions were followed to the T then the rub issue would be much worse. Either way, it all worked out nicely.

Also replaced my brakes. Went down from the Hawk HP+ to the HPS. I was sad to see the stopping power go(HUGE difference), but I'm also happy to not have squeely brakes and a crap load of brake dust every day.
Very nice job ,,be glad you got yours ( duct bezels ) when you did ,because now you can't get them anymore ,,and not sure if " Shelby Autos " is going to make any more anytime soon ,,,,and if anyone comes across a set of the 2007-2009 GT/CS / Shelby GT front bumper lower - brake duct bezels ,,you better buy them ,again ,,nice job Antigini-GT/CS .
Old 7/20/13, 05:30 PM
Cobra R Member

Talking

Originally Posted by ricksGT/CS View Post
Very nice job ,,be glad you got yours ( duct bezels ) when you did ,because now you can't get them anymore ,,and not sure if " Shelby Autos " is going to make any more anytime soon ,,,,and if anyone comes across a set of the 2007-2009 GT/CS / Shelby GT front bumper lower - brake duct bezels ,,you better buy them ,again ,,nice job Antigini-GT/CS .
GT/CS with SHELBY PIAA Lights-140103-r1-01-0a.jpg
Old 11/13/13, 05:23 PM

How do I post pics on here ? I'm new here