Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

My black 11 GT :D

Search this Thread

Old 8/14/10, 04:02 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by csledd
Maybe by tomorrow night I'll have some action shots using my car camera mount, they make awesome wallpapers
nice i bet it does,

how much did the mount cost ya?
Old 8/14/10, 04:35 PM
Bullitt Member

Maybe by tomorrow night I'll have some action shots using my car camera mount, they make awesome wallpapers

PLEASE DO....
Old 8/14/10, 06:08 PM
Cobra Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Overboost
The creeps come out when someone shows a picture of a pretty lady.

Car looks awesome Christie, go enjoy it!
Like the creeps (moi???) ever leave. It might also be people who just want to pass on a compliment to a fellow stanger.... then again the creep comment probably works for some.
Old 8/14/10, 06:15 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by eric n
Like the creeps (moi???) ever leave. It might also be people who just want to pass on a compliment to a fellow stanger.... then again the creep comment probably works for some.
LOL since when do you see a guy saying to another guy (on car forums) ... :

"**** man thats a beautiful car!!! and you ain't so bad lookin' either.."

OR

Originally Posted by laserred38
Very pretty...oh yeah...the car's not bad either.
OR

HOT CAR...HOT GIRL.... If I wasn't happily married, I'd be disappointing you right now!!!! As I have so many before!!! Great looking car. Drive the hell out of it.

WHEN THE **** DO U EVER SEE MEN SAYING THAT TO MEN.

So yes the ****in psycho weird *** lonely men you are, are all brought out when a lady posts... ur like ****in vampires and when the sun goes down.

lol
Old 8/14/10, 06:47 PM
Cobra Member

Dream, valid point, but I have had people ask me what the hell happened to my arms. I consider that kind of a compliment. Since CS doesn't have 22 inch arms and I'm not pretty, it seems like going with the APPROPRIATE compliment is done from time to time.

That said, I'm sure all the guys who post on this board are sexy b@s^@rds and if I wasn't happily married..... Nah Never could happen.

POINT TAKEN!!!
Old 8/14/10, 07:46 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Dreamtheory
nice i bet it does,

how much did the mount cost ya?
It is a sticky pod I think it was close to 100. I need to get a better one
Old 8/14/10, 08:39 PM
GTR Member

It was just a joke. Seems like the typical internet attitude once a good looking woman shows a pic of herself is the catalyst for people to focus on her, not what she's posting. Not saying it was the case, but I thought I'd lighten it up in here a bit.

So stop creepin Eric!
Old 8/14/10, 09:27 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by Overboost
It was just a joke. Seems like the typical internet attitude once a good looking woman shows a pic of herself is the catalyst for people to focus on her, not what she's posting. Not saying it was the case, but I thought I'd lighten it up in here a bit.

So stop creepin Eric!
Oh sure, tell a fish not to swim, tell the sun not to shine, tell congress not to spend more money than we have... Boy, I'm not helping my case much am I?
Old 8/15/10, 12:06 AM
GT Member

Dream, valid point, but I have had people ask me what the hell happened to my arms. I consider that kind of a compliment. Since CS doesn't have 22 inch arms and I'm not pretty, it seems like going with the APPROPRIATE compliment is done from time to time.

That said, I'm sure all the guys who post on this board are sexy b@s^@rds and if I wasn't happily married..... Nah Never could happen.

POINT TAKEN!!!
Look at me! Look at me!!!!
Old 8/15/10, 12:08 AM
GT Member

Seriously... the black 5.0's look hot. But after my last black car, the family decided they wanted to spend more time with me rather than me with my car and making it "presentable". Good luck with the black... they look great! I wanted one too... just didn't have the time anymore!
Old 8/15/10, 12:17 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by brycerichert
Seriously... the black 5.0's look hot. But after my last black car, the family decided they wanted to spend more time with me rather than me with my car and making it "presentable". Good luck with the black... they look great! I wanted one too... just didn't have the time anymore!
Strangely I kind of always knew I would end up with a black car, just love black anything lol. And yeah it's been raining here on and off so I've been a little sad about how dirty it is and it's pointless to clean cause it's going to rain again tonight
Old 8/15/10, 07:55 AM
Mach 1 Member

Strangely I kind of always knew I would end up with a black car, just love black anything lol. And yeah it's been raining here on and off so I've been a little sad about how dirty it is and it's pointless to clean cause it's going to rain again tonight
You could always park it in the rain and take a leaf blower to it when it stops raining. You'll look like a crazy person using a blower on your car but it helps take some of the water spots away.
Old 8/15/10, 09:56 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by fritzOSU03
You could always park it in the rain and take a leaf blower to it when it stops raining. You'll look like a crazy person using a blower on your car but it helps take some of the water spots away.
haha, it'll be better in a month when we move into our house and I can park her in a garage out of the rain and have a place to wash her as many times a week as needed
Old 9/15/10, 08:51 PM
Bullitt Member

Car looks great! I have been avoiding this thread so I don't rush into buying just yet. But Wife said I have the green light on 5.0 if I want.
Old 9/15/10, 09:05 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mweeps
Car looks great! I have been avoiding this thread so I don't rush into buying just yet. But Wife said I have the green light on 5.0 if I want.
Order a 2012, that's what I'm doing I got the go ahead from my parents and am ordering in Jan. It will give you some time to save a little more money so it's all good.

Have fun with the 07 though, great cars.
Old 9/15/10, 09:13 PM
Mach 1 Member

I somehow missed this. Congrats, Christie! I'm sure you're still having fun with it.
Old 9/16/10, 11:44 AM
Mach 1 Member

Thanks!

Just got the windows tinted recently (there's a thread for it in the exterior modifications section if you want to see the pics).

I love having a garage now. It stays clean for so much longer