2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

My black 11 GT :D

Search this Thread

Old 8/13/10, 08:29 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I love those pics AND the car. Can't wait until you really cut loose on the photos!
Old 8/13/10, 08:29 AM
Bullitt Member

I really wish I could find a location like that out here in SoCal to take pic's like that
Old 8/13/10, 08:40 AM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by Dreamtheory
I really wish I could find a location like that out here in SoCal to take pic's like that
LOL, don't worry, the rest of us wish we could get two sunny days in a row in which to drive our cars!
Old 8/13/10, 09:22 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Double-EDad
LOL, don't worry, the rest of us wish we could get two sunny days in a row in which to drive our cars!
lol well actually most people don't realize (who don't live in Cali) in SoCal this entire summer we have had only 2 weeks of Sun Shine. We have had over cast and cloudy weather everyday, and rain.

I'm not complaining at all. I love it, I love rain and I love seeing clouds, i just wish i could find a nice open or nice foresty area like csledd did. But I live out here where its a Population of 5,000 people a square foot it feels like lol

I can get some awesome beach photo's but I've seen that done that.

but not to get off topic, CSLEDD i think I want to use some of your pic's for my new wallpapers on all my computers lol
Old 8/13/10, 09:42 AM
Mach 1 Member

lol well actually most people don't realize (who don't live in Cali) in SoCal this entire summer we have had only 2 weeks of Sun Shine. We have had over cast and cloudy weather everyday, and rain.

I'm not complaining at all. I love it, I love rain and I love seeing clouds, i just wish i could find a nice open or nice foresty area like csledd did. But I live out here where its a Population of 5,000 people a square foot it feels like lol

I can get some awesome beach photo's but I've seen that done that.

but not to get off topic, CSLEDD i think I want to use some of your pic's for my new wallpapers on all my computers lol
Just let me know I'll make them bigger if you like

I get to drive around a lot for work so I'm always trying to remember awesome places to take pics. I might get out again tonight after giving her a wash now that it's sunny again. I want to take some motion snaps.
Old 8/13/10, 09:51 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by csledd
Just let me know I'll make them bigger if you like

I get to drive around a lot for work so I'm always trying to remember awesome places to take pics. I might get out again tonight after giving her a wash now that it's sunny again. I want to take some motion snaps.
no worries at all, they are already big enough, i just don't stretch them to there is black on each side, but its ok cuz i don't mind it.

I love the stormy background, so awesome!

And I try to do the same thing with finding locations but i don't have anything like what you got. All i can get (which isn't bad for pic's) are beat down old factories and buildings. I see a lot of it since I work in LA county, there are tons of crappy cities around here. I just have to find a place safe enough for me to be able to get out and not have to worry about something lol.

These are non-white neighborhoods i work around, so yeah lol

I think next time i go to visit my family back in TN and KY I think I'm going to drive it, so i can get some pic's and do a road in my new ride =P then i will be able to get some awesome pic's like you

Last edited by Dreamtheory; 8/13/10 at 09:52 AM.
Old 8/13/10, 10:03 AM
Mach 1 Member

no worries at all, they are already big enough, i just don't stretch them to there is black on each side, but its ok cuz i don't mind it.

I love the stormy background, so awesome!

And I try to do the same thing with finding locations but i don't have anything like what you got. All i can get (which isn't bad for pic's) are beat down old factories and buildings. I see a lot of it since I work in LA county, there are tons of crappy cities around here. I just have to find a place safe enough for me to be able to get out and not have to worry about something lol.

These are non-white neighborhoods i work around, so yeah lol

I think next time i go to visit my family back in TN and KY I think I'm going to drive it, so i can get some pic's and do a road in my new ride =P then i will be able to get some awesome pic's like you
I love using beat down factories and buildings! There's not too many that I can get into around here.

Where do they live at in TN/KY.. maybe we can have a joint photoshoot!
Old 8/13/10, 10:09 AM
Bullitt Member

I love using beat down factories and buildings! There's not too many that I can get into around here.

Where do they live at in TN/KY.. maybe we can have a joint photoshoot!

hell lets switch places, i go live in KY, you live in Cali. Then we can get the pic's we desire! lol

I believe my aunt lives just outside Louisville. They recently moved there last year from Nashville TN. I still have a lot of family in TN VG SC NC and KY so i just need to drive my ride out there.

Plus My G-Dad is a Ford Lincoln Mercury Dealer back in SC so maybe I can get some mods done if I drive it out there =P

Joint photo shoot would be great. I take every chance I get to get some group photo shoots with the guys n gals out here.
Old 8/13/10, 04:51 PM

your car is beautiful
Old 8/13/10, 05:01 PM
Bullitt Member

By the way... I LOVE having the 3.73 gears... it pulls so hard. And in a previous thread someone said it was hard to pass in 6th gear.. they must have not had 3.73s or they were going ***** slow
Well, I can understand what they mean. From 45-75mph in 6th, the pickup isn't, well, great..but then if it was, it wouldn't be good for gas mileage.

80+mph in 6th has REALLY good pull. 80+mph in 5th gear is just ridiculous, though
Old 8/13/10, 10:32 PM
Bullitt Member

I'm a little late to the party but congrats. Shes real puuuurdy
Old 8/14/10, 02:36 AM
Bullitt Member

congrats, u have great taste..
Old 8/14/10, 06:23 AM
Bullitt Member

Fashionably late

Congrats.
Old 8/14/10, 08:51 AM
GTR Member

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Old 8/14/10, 09:23 AM
Mach 1 Member

It was really hard to get that shot because it was right after 5 and people kept driving through and pulling over asking if I was broken down.. really nice that a lot of people were offering to help, kinda irritated me cause i was like HELL NO THIS STANG IS SWEET
Old 8/14/10, 09:30 AM
Bullitt Member

Congrats , The new ride looks great!! I wouldn't be surprised if Ford wants to use that pic with the clouds.
Old 8/14/10, 10:03 AM
GT Member

Cristie WOW, love the PIC! Just set new Wallpaper :-)
Old 8/14/10, 10:21 AM
Cobra R Member

It was really hard to get that shot because it was right after 5 and people kept driving through and pulling over asking if I was broken down.. really nice that a lot of people were offering to help, kinda irritated me cause i was like HELL NO THIS STANG IS SWEET
Old 8/14/10, 10:34 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Turboba6
Cristie WOW, love the PIC! Just set new Wallpaper :-)
lol copy cat! I got them on my desktop at work and at home =P

I love the ones that have the clouds showing, and the one with the open field to the left
Old 8/14/10, 11:11 AM
Mach 1 Member

lol copy cat! I got them on my desktop at work and at home =P

I love the ones that have the clouds showing, and the one with the open field to the left
Maybe by tomorrow night I'll have some action shots using my car camera mount, they make awesome wallpapers

Quick Reply: My black 11 GT :D